1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here!! Fire your questions!

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by InfiniteHiraishin, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

Wanted to introduce myself! Just another fellow Narutard, and find myself often wanting to discuss Naruto specifically, whether it's power scaling or just general positive and negative criticism of the anime/manga itself.

Naruto is definitely one of the greatest international creations in all of fiction.

We can treat this thread like a Q&A! I don't really know what about me is too cool, but I can give the most basic of info.

I'm 20, from California (Bay Area, region within an hour of San Francisco). I love anime...how to categorize myself on the fake weeb-----Super Saiyan Otaku scale, here's the best way to describe it.

I've always wanted to watch more anime, but I spend too much time rewatching my favorites. That's basically where I stand, but I'd say I know a good amount of anime knowledge, even ones I haven't really watched. I stan the anime that I have seen though.

I do have opinions and a lot to say-- funny questions, what I like, what about me- mix it up!
    I'll answer anything.

Tags:
  2. Nataly Banned

Hey, welcome to the forums! I guess you can say I'm new here myself :horonom

It's always nice to meet new people. You are from Cali, nice, and you're lucky
    I've been to CA once in my life for a week, I really enjoyed my time and, hopefully, in future I get to visit it again.
    You mentioned you have some fav anime, what are they?

3. baconbits Super Moderator

4. Ishmael I'd rather you hadn't seen that.

Are you interested in black clover or ever looked into it?

5. Evan Cure Insecure Shonen Protag

Would you agree that having sharp teeth is a powerful trait for one to possess?

6. Xel fuubae

Who are your favorite characters?

7. White Wolf Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :catsun

Enjoy your stay around these parts. If you need anything don't be shy and ask away.

8. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

I really love Cali, and wish to stay here even though living expenses keep rising. For anime, Dragonball is def my childhood, and still takes up a decent piece of my life haha. My top 5 must be DB, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bepop, and Death Note fights to take the fifth spot over Code Geass and FMA: Brotherhood.

Thank you, Baconbits!!

Watched first 5 episodes. So far my first impression is that Asta and Yuno, and their goals, are very....Shonen-esque and are going after cliche anime troupes, but I'm not giving up on the show simply because I really enjoy the idea of anti-magic and want to see these guys move up the ranks as Magic Knights. I think the show is about 20 episodes in, so I'll catch up soon.

Depends on the person maybe, I say there would be pros and cons. Great for food, bad for anything else involving your mouth :psyduck
    Assuming you're asking for Naruto-- Itachi, Kakashi, and Minato my most consistent favorites. I love many characters though, that's just my dream team. Hard to dislike Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Shikamaru- etc etc so many great personalities.
    Thanks so much!! Will do :leepose

9. Don King Pirate King

10. Nataly Banned

I think living in CA is like a dream, or pretty close to it! It's so beautiful there, and you get almost no winter. Yeah, the expense of living is the only bad part, everything is overpriced, but that's what happens if you live somewhere everybody wants to be.
    I've never watched DB, I do like Death Note and Code Geass :amuse

11. Alaude Kanadero

Have you seen any Gundam? :caticon

12. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

Death Note's vibe itself...was something I will never forget, and I loved it. Basically a psychological thriller in a sense. Code Geass has some great feels too :)
    Used to watch Gundam Wing as a kid, my older siblings loved Gundam. Although, I don't know much- I plan to rewatch it. What's the best Gundam in your opinion, for me to watch?

13. Alaude Kanadero

If you don't mind older animation and art style I would suggest starting with the first Gundam series so just Mobile Suit Gundam. If you prefer newer animation I'd suggest Gundam 00, the series has a good flow and it's easy to watch pretty fast too. Gundam Wing is one of my own least favorite Gundam series' it's not bad but there are many that are better.

14. Mider T VM Rapist

Fire my questions? Okay...here goes nothing.

Panel 1: "Alright, I'll be terminating a part of speech today, name off who you are so I can see who it will be."

Panel 2/Man 1: "I'm a statement"
    Woman 1: "I'm an answer"
    Man: "I'm a...question?"

15. Dries Mertens Banned

16. Nataly Banned

I knew I would enjoy such anime just from the trailer. Psychological thriller anime is one of my favorite genres, together with dark kind of anime.
    Yeah, I agree, I like animation and characters in Code Geass. It has its own vibe.

17. harapachan New Member

Welcome! I am new her as well. Should I post a thread too?

18. baconbits Super Moderator

19. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    Welcome. Who is you fav anime girl :chino

20. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

Have you seen Psycho Pass? Lots of people tell me to watch it, but I gave up on it after 5 episodes. Lmk if you think I should finish it.
    Errrrrrr VERY good question, and I've actually never really thought about it too well. I could choose out many DBZ and Naruto characters lololol -- but If I want to be objective as possible, Olivier Armstrong is a great character. I don't think Konan gets enough love, that's my edgy ride or die girlfriend right there. OH, C2 for sure from Code Geass. Faye Valentine is cool. I used to have a lot of love for Touka (Tokyo Ghoul) and Mikasa (AoT), but I think there are character flaws that I can't dismiss. Recently, Uraraka from Boku no Hero is on the come up!! If I had to choose on the spot right now with just one though, I might take C2

21. Nataly Banned

No, I have not. I'll see what it's about and if it's my genre and animation is good, I'll give it a try

22. Real123456 Well-Known Member

Well, been a long time since I watched Naruto.

23. Luceus Banned

24. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

Hey man, maybe I'm just stupid but how can I change my avi?

25. Nataly Banned

Your post count should reach or exceed 25 posts, then you can set an avatar

26. InfiniteHiraishin Lil B's Ghostwriter

28. Mider T VM Rapist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.