1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

New Kid (South Park) vs HST

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Roharu, Nov 13, 2017.

Favorite South Park game?

1. Stick of Truth

2. Fractured but whole

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Roharu Scholar

Not sure if this is a good match but after finishing the game, I'm just curious to see just how powerful the New Kid is if we consider their make-believe superpowers as an actual thing.

Rules for this match: The New Kid gets all the abilities and power ups he obtains on the two games (Stick of Truth and Fractured but whole), including his time manipulation farts. Also, all the powers are taken as face value (for example, Jimmy being able to run across the planet in an instant and the New Kid having the same powers as an speedster class plus the quantum punch).

Scenario #1: One-vs-one battles, New Kid is healed after every encounter.
    Scenario #2: Each verse fighting him one at the time.

How far does the New Kid goes? Which game did you guys liked more, Stick of Truth or Fractured but whole?

2. Island In the Sun

He's almost literally Dio Brando and the Dragonborn rolled into one, so...

3. Kaaant Well-Known Member

I haven't played SOT in so long. I think I intended to make a thread like this but forgot

4. TTGL Infinity Big Bang Stormer

New Kid from the first game can cross Canada in about 15 seconds overland, which is massively hypersonic+.

5. Roharu Scholar

The New Kid has fought both Fastpass and Human Kite, one able to run the planet in an instant, the other capable to fly to space in a second and shooting down lasers. That should definitely put him above most high tiers from the verses in speed. The problem I see is the DC and Durability, not many feats in that regards.

I was expecting Quantum punch to bypass conventional durability. Also, time manipulation farts can 'glitch' enemies on the spot and even open wormholes across the timelines so he could potentially BFR most of the Top Tiers.

6. SSMG Well-Known Member

I like the stick of Truth better. You were able to have different weaponry, and armour actually mattered. The fbw doesn't have weapons and the armour is just for looks it adds no value to your character.
    Story was better imo for the sot too.
    They nerfed the ultimate attacks in fbw by making that meter that you need to fill in order to achieve one ultimate attack. In sot you can spam ultimates as long as you have the pp to do so.

The feats in fbw were much better such as fastpass lapping the planet a few times In a Few seconds and human kite flies to the moon in about one second.

7. Roharu Scholar

From the abilities and special powers, FBW is the best, I also preferred their customization rather than SOT. SOT had this annoying problem with having to find dye collectibles before fully customizing your items, their weapons were better but not enough imo...

Story wise however, I agree SOT was superior, more chaotic, crazier and funnier than FBW. Now I feel like playing it again, this time as a black Jew class for full experience XD

8. Roharu Scholar

To the topic of battle, do any of the top tiers from the HST have any defense against time travelling / wormholes farts?

The New Kid pretty much beats them or rival them in speed as far as I could tell, so it would be a matter of who can kill him before he glitch the shit out of them.

9. Valvatorez Prinny Instructor

They have little to no nothing to defeat him. The New Kid's fart powers basically makes him/her the video game equivalent of The Shrike. With his farts he can create a time duplicate of themselves, skip enemy attacks and movements, & revive dead allies. That's just without getting into the set of powers that they gain after Doctor Timothy unlocks all the hero classes for them.
    He and the kids of South Park also defeated Shub-Niggeroth.

10. Roharu Scholar

I didn't gave them that feat because it was more about they feeding him white people in order to beat him rather than punching or damaging him XD

And I also remember than farting in the opponent's balls allows him to warp reality as well (from the SOT finale at least), so we have that feat as well.