1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

New Member... Wondering About Sai =S

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by SStormz522, Nov 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SStormz522 New Member

HI EVERYBODY :smile-big !

Obviously, Ima new member (i hope you guys pay as much attention to noobs as you do to others :sad) , and narutofan forums look SO COOL!!!! I finished reading the whole manga and special thanks to Inane and Shannaro :) But chapter 284 isn't translated in english so WAA im confused >.< who's Sai and what's so special bout him? (if theres a seperate discussion about Sai then sryy cuz hey im new i didnt rlly read many posts) WELL YEAH NARUTO IS THE MOST AWSUMM ANIME EVER!!! :laugh But i hav another problem how come the anime is kinda different from the manga? :blink Bcuz i checked Naruto 18 years old 2 for Naruto and their season 7 episodes are completely different @_@ i dun get it...

Thx for readinn,
    Waiting for your reply :jir_thumb I believe a Sannin's word! (okayy not really Jiraiya's =.=... lol)

- SStormz522
    (SS= striking stormz,
    522 = my birthday, May 22)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
    Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

Alrighty, I'll break it down for you, my friend.

The creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, has nothing to do with the anime. He is the creator of the manga, which came first.

The anime of a show is simply an adaptation of a manga. The anime creators of Naruto are simply trying to bring Masashi Kishimoto's creation to life with color, sound, and animation.

So as you see, the anime is based off the manga. It takes the story from the manga. Meaning, the anime cannot allow itself to pass the manga, or the animators no longer have a story to draw.

So, the creators of the anime make-up stuff that doesn't happen in the manga in order to stall and allow the manga to keep ahead. These episodes are called fillers.

Fillers in Naruto have happened from episodes 102-106 and 136-to present.

If you want to see a list of a few differences the anime has from the manga, go here: leafninja.com <--Mind you, that link is not updated to present.

The fillers are supposed to end some time next year in Spring. It is then that the anime will continue the story of the manga and move on to Part 2 (Naruto and co. 2.5 years older).

3. funjat Where to from here Adventure?

check this out = [Lunar] Suzuka - 20 [869A7A71].avi.

4. Lucifer Banned

Hello, Welcome to Forums...

have fun :smoke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.