1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

New on the forums and would like to say hello!

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by KxRJonin, Mar 7, 2018.

Am I funny (Honesty please)

1. Yes hahahahaha

2. No ur jokes r ded lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KxRJonin Fire and Lightning Lover

Warning : IDK might be cringy. I'm new to forums and stuff so bare with me.

Hello! I am KxRJonin and I would like to get one thing out of the way, I'm 13, there's nothing I can do about it. Although 13 year olds are less cringy, because you know, PUBERTY (basically we care what everybody else thinks) I'm pretty mature to be honest. I hit puberty at 11, and NONE of my friends did. I've honestly gotten used to it, like, I have 2 years of experience (lol ik its like,"Wat?") So now I'm gonna write an actual introduction.

KxRJonin, as you might know from my status, stands for KatonXRaitonJonin. Now basically I was already in love with Chidori and Katon : Goukakyuu no jutsu, then Kakashi went ahead and introduced that a shinobi can have 2 main chakra elements, and I was immediately like, "KATON AND RAITON PLEASE." Now, now, I'm not here to just talk about Naruto (well it is the naruto forum but this is the introduction thread so...). Now let's talk about other stuff I like. I'm into a lot of games. Minecraft and Subnautica are my favorites. LOL IDK why but I have two favorites of EVERYTHING. That brings me to colors. Before that, please please please don't call me a cringy kid for just playing MINECRAFT. It's a good game, many adults play it too. It's just because cringy 7 year olds that minecraft has developed that kind of personality you know, like, "CRINGY KID GAME" personality. Now moving on to colors. I've got two favorites Red and basically any shade of blue, from the darkest to the lightest, quite literally. Now, I'm not that good at talking to people in person. I have like 3 friends out of a class of 60 (yes our school has 60 children in 1 class). So yeah not too good at talking to people, makes me quite the nerd. I do get good grades and children ask me for help, like here and there. Not too much but just you know, a few times a month. (paragraph change initiated)

Okay yeah that paragraph got too long. So yeah I have this one kid in my class who just thinks I'm like the god of the intelligent kids, and just comes to me for help like every other day. Also I have a lot of pimples on my face, and yeah.(ugly AF) But my friends are really nice, remember I said that I had like 3 friends out of 60? Yeah, they all treat me nicely. If you're interested, here's a story of my friend being super nice about my pimples, if not interested, simply just skip this paragraph. So this one time I was sitting with this one kid in this one history class, and he just brought up my pimples like straight up, out of no where, "Bro, why do you have pimples?" and I'm sitting there thinking,'Heard about puberty?' I didn't actually say that, but I thought that in my mind (where else would I think it lol) So my super duper best friend jumps into the situation, and he's all like "PIMPLES ARE NATURAL HE CANT CONTROL THEM SO STOP BOTHERING HIM ABOUT IT".

Okay so with my friends being nice out of the way, let's get on to my DISLIKES :

1.bed grammer
    : Like WHY?
    2.Insects (oh boy i can already see the scaredy cat comments coming)
    3.people who can't speak english trying to speak it : now I know its not their problem, and I respect that, BUT DONT TRY IF YOU CANT . JUST SPEAK IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE.

So that's about it for me, hit me up with any suggestions for anime, also I'm at Episode 71 of Naruto Shippuuden, and yes my Super Duper Best Friend watches naruto.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Tags:
  2. White Wolf Retired Staff

Welcome to the forums, have fun. If you need help with anything feel free to reach out.

3. Dark Wanderer Lonesome Crow

I didn't read it all,to be honest, but welcome.

4. Fusion Well Known-Member

Relateable :catfeels

Well at least you have more IRL friends than me. :caticon

Welcome to the forums.

5. Alaude Deadman Standing

Welcome to the forums.

:blobglare

Have you ever seen any Gundam? :caticon

6. Xel

7. baconbits SSL or nothing Super Moderator

Nope, will try it now that you've suggested it.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  9. KxRJonin Fire and Lightning Lover

Also a big thank you to all of you that said welcome!

10. Nataly Angel in Disguise

Welcome to NF

11. Lewd Global Moderator

If you don't like insects, I suggest you stay away from @Swarmy

12. HellFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Age is just a state of mind--I've met 13 year olds with more maturity than some 30+ folks I know!

You'll have to check out the Fanclub section for Naruto talk with like minded individuals. :nice

Manga suggestion: My Hero Academia--great characters and action! :kthumb

13. Avalon

I joined when I was younger though so I got you beat. :caticon

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Luceus Banned

Not open for further replies.