1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

New rules.

Discussion in 'Konoha Battle Teams' started by Benny, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benny The Aussie...

last edit: 14/07/08
    by vervex

Ok, i'm pretty much sick of the posts with 2 - 3 words in them, when commenting on someones work, what the writer wants in comment and critique, doesn't want to sift through, "That's nice." or "Looks good." Which is why the following rules will go into effect when this post is done. ^_^

Rules & things to remember

1. The creation of a New Battle Team needs to be approved by a moderator of the Hidden Village of Art (in this case, vervex).

2.NO short and stupid posts. Ie. "That's nice." or "Looks good." These will be deleted on sight. You either post a good, decent sentence with structure, critiquing the work, or you dont post at all.

3. NO spam, what so ever. Spam = off topic, stupid posts. If you want to post on another topic, please start a new thread.

4. NO flaming, I don't wanna see ANY flaming AT ALL, if there is in any of the Art forums, you will be issued with a warning.

5. Request will not be requested here unless the team states otherwise. See the Requests section.

6. A Battle Team is NOT a Fanclub!

I'm gonna keep it simple because i wanna be fairly easy on y'all, but any of that will be deleted. If you want to stay on the staffs good side, i suggest you read them very carefully and follow them.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.