1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

New signature!

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Sniper, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Sniper

Well, i thought it was time to make a new signature. Dont you? Typically, i woul dmake something original, and give it that sniper style. Today i felt i should make something less original. This signature is a complete copy ive seen some pros use. This is just to show you i have skill, i just want to be original. Anywayz, this is called vector blend, since its made with vectors, and a render. Now, ichigo is here because i love bleach, and its really cool. ^_^

V 2.0

Tags:
  2. Remy LeBeau

I like the bg, but i think it's a little much blending. Maybe only blend half of that next time?? I mean it looks good, but i like to see the stocks face pretty much all the time :) And you could go for a more interesting border .....

It's a very nice sig :)

3. Greed00

Nice, I would like to see more color though. :cool

4. ~Akuma

I really like the bg but the stock is kinda bit too blended and blurry but just a bit, and the colors are really nice

5. Sakura

the bg and the graphics are good but you might want to focus a bit more on your main thing instead of blending it all together

6. NeoSlayer666

I think it looks nice, I don't mind the stock being faded! I prefer V1 too much shtuff goin on on the left side of V2, both are cool as hell tho GJ W00T @ U