1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

New Signature

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Jounin_NuRO, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Jounin_NuRO Captain. Jounin_NuRO

What do you guys think of this?, it's my current signature.
    Comments and Critisism welcome, (especially the critisism part, if I wanna get it to look better I need some input :p )

thanks..

Tags:
  2. murasex Well-Known Member

That's one freakin' cool looking sig. XD I love it--especially the different border. You don't see those kind anymore. The only thing that bothers me is the top 4 images. I first thought they were gifs...--they look like them. XD After a minute or so of waiting, I finally realized they were never going to move. XD;;; Other thing, maybe sharpen up the text? Yeah. And possibly clean up the border a bit, but that's it. Great job. =3

3. Nekomimi ~2nd Division Captain~

Really interesting banner...Im digging the border and the overall design is pretty unique.

The only thing that really bugs me is the typo...Kinda blurry and hurts my eyes. :blink

4. Jounin_NuRO Captain. Jounin_NuRO

thank you guys for your kind comments, p.s Arkadyz where is the typo that you spotted, also would you guys think it's better if I made those faces animate? as in like change them to different characters? if that makes sense..:blink

5. Nekomimi ~2nd Division Captain~

Oh haha its not a literal typo...Im sorry thats a habit I picked up around here of calling your Typography typo...Pretty much the font you used is what I meant heh.

And that idea sounds kinda cool...Id love to see that variant. :amuse

6. whamslam3 I Kill Giants

i like it just make the font more clear. i like the border and how it is different from all the other sigs you see out there.:smile-big

7. PATMAN ASDganp90 sd(*)(* 0989()*)

i like the concept, everything seems a bit to compressed. My advice would be to try making it more simple ^_^

8. Sakura4Ever Sakura Lover

i agree with justice to some point but i kinda dislike the border type thats all

9. ichinii30 Member

I don't like the border