1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Newb question about movie

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by handofg0d, Nov 12, 2005.

1. handofg0d New Member

Hello,

I just got into this series recently, and have been working my way through the episodes (on 36 as of this moment for those keeping score) and I was curious if the movie is in any sort of chronilogical order. Like, should I watch it after the chuunin exam? Will watching the movie now spoil anything (like new techniques, etc.)

Also, when would be a good time (episode number wise) to watch the "specials" (aren't they just short mini-episodes?)

Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer these questions... I really don't want to spoil anything by watching the movie too early (or late)

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

You can watch the specials and movies at any time, but I'd watch the movie just after episode 100.

There's no real chronological order though.

3. Ghokun OPtard

Watch it after about 100th episode

4. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

yeah, the movie is actually previewed/advertised after the credits in episode 99 or 100...I forget which one. But that is a good time to probably watch it.

5. handofg0d New Member

thanks for the tips everyone. sounds like episode 100 is a good place to go for the movie/specials. this really helps out ^_^