1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

next episode: ichigo's bankai??

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by byron, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byron

if you have seen the episode 58 preview, it doesnt show ichigo releasing his bankai. i was wondering if this is the episode where it is finally shown? or do we have to wait for the next one?

Tags:
  2. Deidara

But IF we will see his BK in the upcoming episode, then most likely at the end. First Byakuya an Ichigo will fight a bit more before he will finally release it. ( that doesn?t change the fact, that I CAN?T wait anymore XD )

3. Abarai-Kun

I hope we'll see his Bankai and Byakuya gets a kick in the ass but I think we have to wait for episode 59.
    I think that Ichigo tells at the end about his Bankai and that he finally goes to use it and then the episode is over and we have to wait -__-

4. Khemical

If they drag the episode out to cover only 1 chapter than we wont see ban kai, if they do the standard 2 - 2 1/2 chapters we WILL see ban kai. I wouldnt really consider this a spoiler, but, I'll put up spoiler tags just to be safe. (no details about his actual ban kai will be mentioned)

// Edited your post, no spoilers please even with tags. - Utz

5. P-Nut

huh ichigo got bankai than? I havent seen a thing.... yet you're saying he will get bankai this episode or over a few episodes? sigh.

6. Khemical

basically, if the anime continues doing what it has done all along (around 2 1/2 chapters per episode) you will find out if Ichigo has ban kai and/or what it is on this weeks episode. No flashbacks, it *should* be all out Ichigo vs Byakuya

7. Karma Thief

I think it's been pretty clearly implied that Ichigo has bankai. Judging from the previous episodes, I definitely think that this episode will the initial powerup before bankai or just Ichigo saying bankai.

8. Dimezanime88

The person that started this thread was begging for spoilers not only for themselves but other anime watchers.

9. Toffeeman

Yeah, this thread is a little too spoileriffic. Think twice next time.

10. Near

Spoiler maybe, but trying to defeat Byakuya without Bankai would be rediculious. At this point it shouldnt be much of a suprise.

11. kitti

we already know he has bankai.... and he's gonna use it, i think that's evident so the only real spoiler is When he's gonna use it...

if i know bleach then it'll probubly be something like he releases it right at the end.... so you have to wait til ep 59... or maybe there'll be a flashback to how he beat Zangetsu , that would take time and stretch out the ep

12. Manetheren

The episode 58 Title is quite interesting...

(I'll put it in spoilers in case someone doesnt want to know the title...)

Spoiler:

Episode 58: Unseal! The Black Blade, the Miraculous Power

13. SpaceGhost

I think it's safe to say that based on the title it's either in episode 58 or they will do the thing where he unleashes his bankai at the end of the episode and we have to wait until next week to really see it.

14. xeno

I think he release it at the end of the episode. What about the battle between Genryuusai and the other two? I don't remember reading anything about that, but that doesn't mean that a battle between them can't be added into the anime; actually that would be quite interesting IMO.

15. starphoenix

I always wondered how Ichigo beat Zangetsu. I assume he created the sword from his body. The bankai was not one of the swords sticking out of the ground, but he created it himself.

16. Potentialflip

I go with what the majority is thinking. It appears in this episode most likely at the end of the episode and we get to see it in action next week.
    Now that would be interesting wouldn't it.

17. Utz

>> With Episode 58 out now, you can see for yourself if his Ban Kai is released or not :amuse.

Closed & Recycled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.