1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Next few manga predictions (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Yu-Wei, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Yu-Wei Some hot dude

Just curious what people think the next few manga chapters are going to involve. I mean it has been awhile since team 7 has had any action. Are they gonna go after Sasuke or are they going to deal with Asuma?s killers? Just thought I?d ask.

Tags:
  2. RasenganUltimate Member

It will probably focus on Asuma's funeral a bit and Naruto training with Kakashi.

3. Yu-Wei Some hot dude

God! I am so frickin sick of Naruto's training lets move on man!

4. lefthando Member

I'd like it if Naruto took as long as possible to learn the move because I want to see what kind of junk the rest of the rookie 9 can do now.

5. jian77 Hello.

I'd like to see Naruto training, and the new Rasengan. Also, I hope we get to see the Ataksuki sealing the 3 tails.

6. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

I don't know if you know, but that's called plot developement, which is required to move the story along.

7. Yu-Wei Some hot dude

Hey it's called an opinion dude!...I personally just find the Naruto training as more filler then anything...yes there has been some plot development but there are other ways to do it.

8. Zombiegeddon Banned

Jeeze, you guys have it all wrong. I know exactly what's going to happen. As a matter of fact...I suggest you spoiler tag this!

Now that Hidan and Kakuzu have pretty much pistol whipped Asuma and gang, whilst scratching their balls, they will scurry to the Akatsuki HQ and say how much they kicked ass and then Itachi, being the fag he is will ask "What happen to your Akatsuki uniform?! It's RUINED!" Hidan will in return, bitch slap Itachi and say "Dude...I ran into this man eating bush...Wait a minute...ZETZU!" As Zetsu emerges from the ground Hidan will stomp him the fuck back down. As this is going on, Clint Eastwood uncovers the Akatsuki HQ and pistol whips Itachi just because he looks gay and then he will slaughter the rest of Akatsuki with a barrage of super-bullets he beat out of some Hick named Earl. Clint Eastwood will have then defeated Akatsuki and then Adrienne Barbaeu will emerge as the Super Bijuu monster...

I think I gave too much away..I'll end it there.

9. randomkookie New Member

Didn't hidan say they'd be rite back? Id be more worried about another fight if i were them...

..u know, unless they dont mind giving up their sensei's body so it can be stuck in a bathroom morgue.

10. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

Naruto's training does seem to be nothing but filler at this point. Personally I won't be satisfied until we get some serious Sasuke action.

11. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

I believe Naruto has other Jutsus that he's learned from Jiariya and perhaps even Kakashi over this two and a half years. It'd be sweet seeing him do a multiple seal combination Jutsu, something maybe even unique to him.
    This next few mangas will probably deal with Konoha learning of Asumas death, and maybe even be the Akatsuki gathering that Hidan and Kakuza just dissapeared to.
    If it is Narutos training, I believe it will be the end of his training, where he finally starts to learn mixing wind with Rasengan. At least maybe the first steps to completing it.

Hilarious post about Itachi getting bitchslapped by Hidan.
    Not possible however. (Itachi Fanboy)
    Itachi has probably already seen Hidan in action at one point or another, so his Sharingan has already caught his movements, he couldn't put a scratch on Itachi.
    Itachi is the one who could eliminate him with his eyes alone.
    Tsyukomi...