1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Next Freeza PowerUp

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Kishido, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Kishido Damaged Reputation

What do you think it will be the next time we see him?

1. God Ki with Hakai energy? He get a glimpse at both more than once... and I still hope he like Toppo might be a candidate for GoD sooner or later

2. A new form? If yes what could it be? A canon Cooler like form or a new recolor?

3. nothing and he will stay the same

Bonus: will never Happen... but Ultra Instinct

Tags:
  2. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

Switzerland
    Diamond Freeza

4. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

Leaked images of frieza's pre-diamond power up

5. DemonDragonJ Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?

Hopefully, none; he has had his time in the series, and really needs to be retired as a character. The writers need to introduce new antagonists, such as Hit, Zamasu, and Jiren, rather than constantly reusing old antagonists repeatedly.

• Ningen x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Black Zeno Member

Freeza is gonna move to u13 , become GOd and have a powerful army to plot against grand priest. He won’t need to fight again , just move chess pieces

7. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

8. mob Subarashii

If he gets a new form It will just include a few minor tweeks of his current design or It will be recolor :catquite

9. Majin Lu

Flag:
    Brazil
    This. :edu

10. Kuzehiko

11. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

They couldn't handle my schtoile!

12. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

The more data he gathers about us, the more he learns what it means to be human :gglife

13. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

14. JayDZ3 Well-Known Member

15. PlainWarrior Well-Known Member

16. Prince Vegeta So I be written in the book of love

17. TheWiggian World's Strongest

Flag:
    Germany
    Ruby Frieza as after gold the next colour swap is red following ssjs to god form.

18. savior2005 Well-Known Member

I'd like it if they gave him a form that drastically changed his physical form, not just his color. Something like Cooler's 5th form

19. Millón Vasto Toyble has forsaken us!

I do think demondragon has a point tough. We need new villians. Zamasu was one of the few villians who actually compared to post DBZ villian standards actually was somewhat memorable even in the west. post dbz whe got a whole lot of fucking fanficiton tier nonsense. and then boom came zamasu.

The fact that toei/toriyama or whatever else was capable of actually making zamasu makes me believe if they tried hard enough they can make a villian actually iconic enough like the big 4, vegeta, frieza, cell and majin buu. Heck beerus wasn't half bad either and he isn't even a fucking villian.

They need to go back to drawing board. improve on zamasu and write a new villian that has a design that attracts both adults and children. frieza scared children or that was toriyama's inspriration and the lizard thing with lipstick was funny and cool. but since we are adults now it sticks with us. if dragonball room can make a design that attracts both children and not just adults(android 21 ahem:hurr and it gets better they are boob mods and for people who have a majin buu fetish) shit would be a good start. Everybody likes cats. but unfortunately beerus is not an enemy.

Having animals likeable by al ages as a design would be awsome.
    Jiren bieng all superman could actually grow to be an nice villian.

He is big and strong so younger children will look up to that. He is also very t h i c c for us adults and has instragram level body.:hurr

Make memorable quotes and make the personality complicated but not too complicated. it has to be simple enough but even if it's simple at it's base it needs to have the ability to grow massively. that is something all 4 villians had. I feel zamasu was a tad bit too complicated and was maby fitting in a seinen. Or they actually make zamasu into a boogieman. Yeah that could work. Make him like a reccuring villian that due to his insanity goes through multiple personality faces. Actually that infinit zamasu form was fitting. tone down the reasoning and put that on the background for us adults and have him become the human hating boogeyman. he looks creepy and clownish enough. so yeah I take it back and do think complicated villians are possible for dragonball standards but they need to down the complicated shit and allow a bit of appeal to the children without comprimising too much.

But yeah back on topic.

Frieza should not be a villian but a neutral force. at best an anti hero
    and I think he will likely go the god ki way this motherfucker would fit in u9 a completel wasteland for him to rebuild. he got in touch with god ki twice. heck he was smart enough to analyse it's properties. I could see him become an hakaishin and move to u9 to stay out of goku's way temporarily I'm sure Mojito will happlily have him replace sidra and maby even aid in getting rid of him without mojito goign offline.

I could see frieza become an hakaishin accomplish. he gets now actual universal political power and in a matter of time he will be hakaishin level atleast at the level of toppo in no time. He will be able to conquer u9 rather easily given it's a wasteland. mojito would prolly allow it if it builds the imperium given mojito really seems to have a problem with the damn incompetence of the universe. frieza just needs to build it up and rule with an iron fist.

He will go god ki route.

His new form will prolly be God Frieza.

I can see it bieng an amped form of his golden form. but this time he will be like an sun god. ofcourse he should not be an main villian.

20. God Movement CEO of the Corporation

21. Snake Well-Known Member

22. Toxic Saiyan Once More... with vengeance

For a new villain I want someone who is determined and unshaking, no matter how many times he gets his ass-kicked, fucked over, or stopped, he’ll always get back up and comeback for more, more determined and hard-boiled. I want a villain with some admirably virtuous traits while still being an unfriendly, evil dick.

23. Millón Vasto Toyble has forsaken us!

You're welcome.:gglife

24. Toxic Saiyan Once More... with vengeance

My nigga he immortal, I want someone who don’t need that immortality/regen fuckshit to get up after a beatdown and kick some ass.

25. PlainWarrior Well-Known Member

So you want a villain with plot armour like Goku.

:drake

26. Millón Vasto Toyble has forsaken us!

27. Plague Punches People in the Face

It could work with the whole "Ice" theme too, since people have compared them to Diamonds before.

28. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

I would definitely like to see him with a form like Cooler although that might mess up his image. They might just do a re color

29. Gabe Murim Grand Master

He will fully master UI before goku and vegeta

30. Soljah Super Ghost

Freezabwill boost into cavinator. I bet few know what at cavinator is