• cc
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NF Medals: Request Thread

Gawr Gura

G-Floatie
Just so I'm clear, being awarded for 500 likes just now after I logged in is accounting for all the "positive" reactions and not the literal LIKES, right?

This is just forum code being weird in the upgrading process, and I still don't qualify for the medal, correct? lol

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
Just so I'm clear, being awarded for 500 likes just now after I logged in is accounting for all the "positive" reactions and not the literal LIKES, right?

This is just forum code being weird in the upgrading process, and I still don't qualify for the medal, correct? lol
Probably an update of old ratings you got or something to do with the upgrade yes.
You've over 500 positive ratings but not likes.

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
Yeah, I did as per the link with Kinjin's posts.

I just want to Nuke NF now, lol. I was a good boy last year. :kittenpeek
“ Sometimes we have to weather the storm to see a brighter tomorrow”:catflower we are currently under the storm

You did host events and games, so yes i believe you’re eligible for the medal but no nukes allowed. :blobcomfy

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
I am requesting my Ohara Library Calmest Member medal. Is there any way to get that in a gold Zoro just to complete my monster trio set?

Are there any other medals that I'm eligible to display?
The OP one you already have it. The possible OP medals are those listed.:blobhide
Other medals you're eligible:
J-jam it in

Social Butterfly

Straight laces

NF member for ten years

10k post medal

Broke through heaven

GoT medals you can chose 2 max if you want to and these can be removed later up to request.

The OP one you already have it. The possible OP medals are those listed.:blobhide
Other medals you're eligible:
J-jam it in

Social Butterfly

Straight laces

NF member for ten years

10k post medal

Broke through heaven

GoT medals you can chose 2 max if you want to and these can be removed later up to request.
Thank you Rinoa, outstanding Avy.

So I can't double up on my One Piece gold medals huh? (I've won two member section poll awards) Would it be possible to get the Zoro silver medal one, just to complete my Monster Trio.

I would like my J-jam it in, Social Butterfly, Straight Laces, Ten Year, 10K Postm and Broke Through Heaven medals, please. :bow

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
Thank you Rinoa, outstanding Avy.

So I can't double up on my One Piece gold medals huh? (I've won two member section poll awards) Would it be possible to get the Zoro silver medal one, just to complete my Monster Trio.

I would like my J-jam it in, Social Butterfly, Straight Laces, Ten Year, 10K Postm and Broke Through Heaven medals, please. :bow
No i’m sorry.. next time plot and ask them to keep you silver.:kittenpeek
Also thank you very much.
All done.

Top Bottom