• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NF Medals: Request Thread

Kisaitaparadise

❤️ la da dee da dee da
Limited Edition or Special Requirement Medals
DRAGON BALL BUDOKAI MEDALS: (requires approval from @Majin Lu)
DB - to the winners of Budokai Awards
ALLEY MEDALS: (Dumpster statistics can be found )
Dumpster Fire - 1 Dumpstered Thread
It's Garbage Day - 5 Dumpstered Threads
Trash King - 10 Dumpstered Threads
Alleyversary Medal - Completed the Alley's 1st Birthday Word Puzzle
Bread Festival - Completed the "1 Thread a Day" Challenge for the Thread Festival
You're an All Star - Won a category of the Alley Awards
MAFIA MEDALS: (Mafia points and statistics can be found )
Mafia MVP - Won MVP in Mafia 3 times
Scumhunter
Godfather
Werewolf
Non-Hostile Indie

Enjoy~​
Can I get the banana medal? Also for the dumpster alley thread whats that? Is it like when a thread is deleted or smthn?

Myrman9

Hmm; sorry to bother anyone in earshot, but I've been informed that I placed third in the "Lurking Legend" category, and am to claim a sticker, or medal? I've no idea what it is nor how to go about allocating it, but I'm both honored and humbled to accept it.
:hehoo
Edit: Oops; as is often the case I've no idea what section I'm in! As Girafarig has pointed out, I sadly neglected to mention the type of award I was referring to. I have a habit of thinking of the Naruto Forum as "the One Piece forum" since that's typically all I ever discuss in these hallowed halls. My apologies!
:blobhide

Last edited:

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Hmm; sorry to bother anyone in earshot, but I've been informed that I placed third in the "Lurking Legend" category, and am to claim a sticker, or medal? I've no idea what it is nor how to go about allocating it, but I'm both honored and humbled to accept it.
:hehoo
Edit: Oops; as is often the case I've no idea what section I'm in! As Girafarig has pointed out, I sadly neglected to mention the type of award I was referring to. I have a habit of thinking of the Naruto Forum as "the One Piece forum" since that's typically all I ever discuss in these hallowed halls. My apologies!
:blobhide
Hi :catwave
No need to apologize at all and i figured you most probably were mentioning about OL medals. anyways i could always go bother the team about no worries ;p
Done and congrats. :nezukorun

Top Bottom