1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

News NF Newsletter - January '18 Edition

Discussion in 'The Konoha Times' started by baconbits, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconbits Super Moderator

Periodically we'll be releasing a forum newsletter to discuss the latest news and changes on NF. The goal with this is to open more channels of communication between the staff and the rest of the community.

Go to Issue 1
    Go to official navigation

MAJOR SITE NEWS/CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS

Promotions:

Congrats to @Bontakun , @Lew & @Araragi our newest staff members. @Xiammes introduced a new way to add staff members via the application process and it worked out well. With these additions we should be able to stimulate some of the sections that have lost activity.

XENFORO/MBXX RELATED NEWS

Special thanks to @White Wolf for uploading tons of smileys for you guys. If you want to submit a smiley check the thread . @Mbxx upgraded our forums to a newer version of Xenforo (1.5), which is why most of you had to relogin/put in your passwords again. This version allows for hashtags and other tools we'll try to implement as we get a better handle on how they work.

Staff is also working with @Mbxx on the hard deletion of threads. Please be patient as we try to work through these issues. In many cases staff shares your feelings of frustration but let's try to work through this together.

SECTION NEWS

Downtown News
    • @Araragi is hosting his Waifu contest in The Nigerian Embassy (formerly known as the Chatterbox).
    • I'll be hosting my "2017 Poster of the Year" awards again. Stay tuned for details.
    HVOA
    • @Bontakun and @ane are working to revitalize the HVOA but they'll need your help. Check out in ANBU for the latest discussion.
    Konoha Avenue
    • This section has been reorganized - the Konoha Library has been renamed the "New Leaf" and the Konoha TV section has been archived. Special thanks to @Platypus for his work on that.
    Konoha Mall
    Outskirts News
    • The Cafe will be rolling out a new set of guidelines based on your input on flaming. @baconbits and @mr_shadow thank the section for helping to come up with this. We hope it will stimulate even better discussions in the future.
    • @Tiger (formerly known as Law) has stepped down from being the mod over the Mafia section and has appointed @White Wolf to take his place, but that doesn't mean he'll be any less active in the section. He recently started a new sign up thread for his Favorites game, one of the most popular games of the year that draws participants from across the web. If you're interested in that check out his thread .

Tags:
  2. White Wolf Super Moderator

Thanks bacon, for keeping everyone informed of the issues.

3. baconbits Super Moderator

Sadly it will show the date I started making the notes that made this thread instead of the date I made it public. But I assure you this is the latest, lol.

4. Raiden formerly President Goobang

Cheers to an improved Cafe...though I also blame US politics for problems .__.

5. Ceeloo New Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    I don't see any mention of the shit post contest :hm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.