1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

News NF Newsletter May '18 Edition

Discussion in 'The Konoha Times' started by baconbits, May 15, 2018.

1. baconbits Super Moderator

Periodically we'll be releasing a forum newsletter to discuss the latest news and changes on NF. The goal with this is to open more channels of communication between the staff and the rest of the community.

We're also looking for your feedback on how to make this newsletter better. Visit our " " thread if you have suggestions.

Go to Issue 1
    Go to official navigation

MAJOR SITE NEWS/CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS

Congrats to @Nataly ! She was added to the staff to help moderate the Contest Central section, so we welcome her to the staff.

XENFORO/MBXX RELATED NEWS

As requested, here's some of the monthly activity data complied by @Platypus :

In the future we'll play around with the format a bit to give you something more visually appealing.

SECTION NEWS

ANBU Central
    • @baconbits is hosting the 2018 NF Awards. Nominate and vote for your favorite posters. Winners get their choice of three prizes. Learn more . Congratulations to @White Wolf , who won Staff Member of the Year, and @afgpride , who won Konoha Mall Poster of the Year. Special thanks to @Khaleesi - she had enough nominations to be in the Staff finals but I missed one of her nominations, but was classy enough to point out the error but asked me not to redo the contest. She's a winner in my book.
    • Check out some of the great entries in our latest Anime Art Battles and . Here is @Bontakun 's announcement of the winners.
    Akihibara District/Gallery
    • Congrats to @Majin Lu for winning the with an excellent submission of Bulma.
    • The Husbando Tournament has been moved from the Chatterbox and is now being hosted in the . Vote for your favorites.
    Downtown News
    • The Cafe is holding a discussion on the future of our subsections. Let your voice be heard .

Tags:
  2. Mider T VM Rapist

Less posts than the Reader's Corner, get rid of it.:camby

3. Raiden formerly President Goobang

I'm actually surprised by the numbers for the New Leaf. Series is lucky the anime is still kicking. Awesome.

4. BlueDemon Demon

How the hell is the DB section still so active?! Damn.

5. Nataly Angel in Disguise Moderator

Always good to take a look at statistics, numbers don't lie

6. Mider T VM Rapist

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Raiden formerly President Goobang

Damn just realized the Naruto section numbers are all actually pretty beastly. Makes sense to keep the Naruto theme for the forum I guess.

8. Mohammed Mubarak Alkhater Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

9. Grandpa Uchiha Who wants some of my Wood Release?

:kermit