• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NFL Thread: 2020 flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct

Kisame3rd14

Never heard of him but sounds like a big deal:uguu
No fucking thanks. He had one season where half of the offense was 5star recruits and the other half were 4stars and they were throwing up stupid numbers. This guys only claim to fame is that he is the first LSU coach in recent history to have a successful QB. Offensive coordinator sure, head coach, hell no.

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
I tend to be weary of hiring college coaches. Hard to predict how smooth transitioning to the NFL is gonna be like.

But LSU in 2019 was really special..worth a shot I guess.

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
No fucking thanks. He had one season where half of the offense was 5star recruits and the other half were 4stars and they were throwing up stupid numbers. This guys only claim to fame is that he is the first LSU coach in recent history to have a successful QB. Offensive coordinator sure, head coach, hell no.
Justin Jefferson ran routes tho..

We need to pick up whoever their Wide Receiver coach was.:LOS.

Parallax

I don't know what's good for me
Retired Staff
Chase got lucky he didn't play considering how great Jefferson was in the NFL his rookie year, if his stats dropped off they would have blamed not having Jefferson next to him :LOS

Kisame3rd14

Chase got lucky he didn't play considering how great Jefferson was in the NFL his rookie year, if his stats dropped off they would have blamed not having Jefferson next to him :LOS
Ja’mar was their number one receiver getting the number one CB as a freshman. There’s no conspiracy, he’s the better player. Even in the Natty he was the one that was drawing the coverage away from Jeferson.

Kisame3rd14

we'll see, I don't expect Chase to have a good a rookie season as Jefferson did
That doesn’t really matter, different supporting cast, different system, and more than likely facing different players.

Chase was on the same team and was younger and that team still put him ahead of Jefferson, that’s all that matters when comparing the two.

Parallax

I don't know what's good for me
Retired Staff
That doesn’t really matter, different supporting cast, different system, and more than likely facing different players.

Chase was on the same team and was younger and that team still put him ahead of Jefferson, that’s all that matters when comparing the two.
i care more about actual production and impact that's tangible that could have would have should haves and projections

Kisame3rd14

i care more about actual production and impact that's tangible that could have would have should haves and projections
Go check the stats from 2019 and see the production. Jefferson against number two corners who are flipping patties and selling cars versus Chase who was playing against the best of the best.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Calling @Shazam
aren't the Steelers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chiefs or?

They clearly had the potential mid season to be at the Chiefs level. Losing their inside starters on defense and having a lack of run game down the stretch really killed this 2020 Steelers team. Not much else to add. Who would have thought the Bills would be the darkhorse to watch out for at the start of the season. Things change

Kisame3rd14

Ja’Marr Chase didn’t get the chance to play in the NFL yet, and when he does he damn sure won’t be a Y receiver he’s an X. Your boy Justin Jefferson is a tier below what Chase will be, he’s top7 right now and he’ll be top3 within his first year or two.

I don’t know how many times I have to tell you goofys on this thread but just because a player isn’t in the league doesn’t mean he’s not better than, I said it about Megatron and Julio and AJ Green. There’s guys that you can easily identify as being better than, you’ll see on draft day when kiper and mcshay have him ranked 2nd or 3rd in talent and say that he’s only going 6th or 7th because of the teams prior drafting for need.

87-1780-20 versus CB#1

111-1540-18 versus CB#2

Last edited:
Top Bottom