• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NFL Thread: 2020 flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
Yikes :lmao

I always thought receivers suck up to QBs because their success is so dependent on them.

~Gesy~

Fields isn't falling to the Eagles anyway:lmao
They're gonna have a lot of picks by the time draft hits. Some predict They're gonna move up...they moved up for Carson. So if they really like him...maybe they will do it again.

~Gesy~

They have bigger needs if they're going to be giving away draft picks.
Eagles drafting priorities are always
1.QB
2.OL
3.DL
4.DB
5.WR
6.RB

They HATE entering a season with a QB they're unsure of. So if they think Fields is better than Hurts.. they may take that chance.

Personally, I'd rather an elite receiver. Been so long since we had a true wr1.

Eagles priorities are always
1.QB
2.OL
3.DL
4.DB
5.WR

They HATE entering a season with a QB they're unsure of. So if they think Fields is better than Hurts.. they may take that chance.

Personally, I'd rather an elite receivers. Been so long since we had a true wr1.
Lol I was going to respond to this seriously but there really isn't anything I can say if you think any team should be drafting a QB first every year.

~Gesy~

Lol I was going to respond to this seriously but there really isn't anything I can say if you think any team should be drafting a QB first every year.
It's not what I think . I'm telling you how the organization operates. Some teams will pickup an average joe like Teddy Bridgewater or Fitzpatrick to buy them time to build. But Eagles has never chose to slow down in that position for the past few decades. They only go for franchise starters.

It's not what I think . I'm telling you how the organization operates. Some teams will pickup an average joes like Teddy Bridgewater or Fitzpatrick to buy them time. But Eagles has never chose to slow down in that position for the past few decades. They only go for franchise starters.
There are very few QBs who are the complete NFL package when drafted and none that the Eagles picked. The Eagles didn't even think that when they drafted Wentz since Goff was thought of as more complete and Wentz was from a bumfuck school. Why do you think it was such a shocker when they traded Bradford?

~Gesy~

There are very few QBs who are the complete NFL package when drafted and none that the Eagles picked. The Eagles didn't even think that when they drafted Wentz since Goff was thought of as more complete and Wentz was from a bumfuck school. Why do you think it was such a shocker when they traded Bradford?
I mean..for some reason Eagles hate going with the obvious choice and tend to draft the player that makes people go "huh?". They believed in Wentz over Goff. I remember reading articles about that before the draft.

With that said, if they draft a QB it probably won't be Fields because that would be too obvious. -_-

BushidoBrown

The only problem I had with fields was that he would hold on to the ball a little to long in cases. He can make all the throws and tough as hell. Hopefully we got another plan at Black quarterback University tOSU

~Gesy~

All these black people entering nascar may actually make me watch.

Do I need to cutup my jeans? I want the full experience.

Top Bottom