1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Game's (or the same ''genre'')

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Sasuto, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Sasuto 4th hokage's son

Hi, i would like to know very good ninja game's i mean that are in the us and all not imported games lol. Like ninja gaiden, shinobi, tenchu..

so yeah i was kinda wondering wich ninja games do you guys prefer? .. Or the same style as ninja's game like samurai? ...onimusha and all...

There's no Ninja games that i really like right now...there not a the level i want them to be lol :p ...i mean they always miss something..so if anybody could tell me what they like about there game and what are the best things about the game they like, it would definitly help me to find a great ninja( or other's of the same genre) game.

anyway thx to participate in this thread ;)!

Tags:
  2. Mecha-Kisame Buckle up your head belt.

What level does Ninja Gaiden have to be for you to like it? The inclusion of enemies in black robes with red clouds plastered across them?

Ninja Gaiden is the ninja game, if you don't like it, ninjas aren't for you. :amazed

3. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Actually any Ninja Gainden game owned. Ominusha is samurai. Well, that game for teh PS2 with the midget Ninja, I think it was called Shinobi was a great game. its farly underrated becasue there isn't blood at all.

4. Mecha-Kisame Buckle up your head belt.

It's also harder than Hell, and not very fun. :sad

5. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Ninja Gaiden may be hard but once you beat it. You can beat any game, yes any game. After beating Ninja Gaiden, I went to play DDR on Hard mode and beat my friends who are really good at it. I guess thats what you get for beating Gaiden, great cut-scenes and a bosst in gaming skill.

6. Mecha-Kisame Buckle up your head belt.

I was referring to Shinobi. Ninja Gaiden is indeed quite difficult, but it fucking rocks.

7. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Well, Shinobi was difficult but as I said if you could take Gaiden you can take Shinobi. I was also refeering to teh rother Shinobi game, with teh cartoonish style animation adn teh little ninja, I forgot the name, but it rocked.

8. Sasuto 4th hokage's son

Ninja gaiden is great, but you see there's no jutsus or you can't stick your back to the wall or maybe i forgot, there's no stealth kills right? maybe i forgot. There's guns, what a minus point for myself..guns in a ninja game...i hate that. At least they could have stayed whit shurikens, bows and arrows and those kinda of stuffs.

Maybe it's cuz i'm more into ninja stuffs then you then right Mecha-Kisame. ;)

Oh and Shinobi is great, hard but i tho it was a lot less hard then ninja gaiden.

But guys you can put other nice games too, like you know devil may cry, games that are action adventure are nice. Even if devil may cry is more action......But anyway..

Anyone heard of the game that will be released in october ( fall) SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS on ps2?????

This game is made by the ICO Team, you know the game? it was kinda boring in my opinion but this game looks amazing, the story is simple, a anonymous main player wanna resurect is loved one. And for that he need to beat 16 colussais?(sp) anyway BIG BOSSES, i mean GIGANTIC, there's no minor enemies...you go to a destination that you need to find by yourself its a BIGASS world lol whit the help of your ''magic'' sword. Then you need to find the colussai and after that you need to find a way to beat him and then you beat him lol a lot harder then to say they say lol ( the producers) ...go check that out on gamespot if you want more information lol!! ...damn they should have done it on xbox !! ...i have the pse but i just prefer the xbox lol. ITS LOOKS AWESOME GRAPHICALLY, i just hope that it will all be great.

There's another one too King Kong that will be out in the same time, The adventure of KingKong and Jack ( a human) it looks awesome too! graphically :O wow...dunno if its just on xbox tho.

Oh and BLitz: the league, WOW WOW WOW damn i need to play , i think it'll go out in november, maybe september or october i forgot.

9. Wing-Zero Whoa!!!

I-Ninja is kinda fun aslong as u dont play it for long periods of times then its just stupid nad boring

10. Shariyakugan Shadow Warrior :P

Ninja gaiden is great.
    You are Ryu Hayabusa, what would be Hayabusa Ryu.
    Your a ninja in training and fight your way to doku on who you seek revenge.
    You use a lot of kickas weapons, like the Dragon Sword Ninken and Warhammer,
    I felt like different Nin's in the game, With the Dabilahro I felt like zabuza.
    Explosive Kunai (really cool) Windmill Shuriken , Sasuke.

11. Pinkaugust I'm Hired

Tenchu is the best ninja game series ever, as tactics and sneaking are the main elements = truth. I also like how occult Wrath of Heaven/Return from Darkness was.. Tenrai was a great enemy, reviving all your former enemies and even allies, to his aid.. The Return of Onikage was a great surprise, as I always felt like I had my own personal grudge against him..
    I liked playing as Tesshu, too, he was great fun.. but there could've been more playable characters and a story mode for co-op, too, that would have made the game even better..

12. dementia_ Mindgame

Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black is futher proof ninjas are totally awesome and they flip out and kill people ALL the time.

13. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

In my order of series preference.
    Shinobi (especially 3 for the genesis): The games are just a nice challenge, especially when you play the ps2 version on hard

Tenchu: Pretty much as close to a real ninja game as I've ever played. Though I didn't really like Fatal Shadows much.

Ninja Gaiden: Again a good challenge if you consider 1 2 and 3, the xbox one is pretty tough at times too and it's really fun as well.

Do naruto games count as ninja games? The Game Boy ones are cool.

14. Tendοu Sοuji ̣

play i ninja it may not be brand new but its good

15. Mongoloid Gnome Endless

So, the Tenchu for ps2 is any good? I liked the topic and I'm feeling ninja, lol.
    I want to play a ninja game now, should I get Shinobi or Tenchu for the ps2? Any other ninja games for ps2?

16. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

If you want a good challenge, go with shinobi, if you want a close simulation, then go with tenchu wrath of heaven, not fatal shadows.
    though fatal shadows has grown on me, there are so many problems with the game, that I can't recomend it as your first tenchu experience, or if you've played it before, then it shouldn't be your first ps2 tenchu experience.

Lol anyone play Zool or Zool 2? He's the ninja to the nth dimension :laugh

17. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Shinobi is awesome. Really hard, but awesome. Of course, the difficulty is the reason why they give you unlimited lives.

18. Mongoloid Gnome Endless

Shinobi it'll be then, I shall get the game soon after read some reviews and stuff.

19. RyanfromtheShire 1968 Guild > you

Im playing Naruto RPG which is fun! Pretty easy but fun none the less.

I'm also playing bleach DS...fighting style...somewhat ninja.

20. narutorulez Active Member

the Mortal Kombat games has ninjas in them!

and the ninja gaiden games arent that great,i mean what does american football has to do with ninjas?

21. Sasuto 4th hokage's son

hhee happy that my topic made surface again, but what do you mean whit the american football in ninja gaiden??

22. narutorulez Active Member

didnt you kow there are guys that plays american football that are enemies in ninja gaiden?i think they was only in the first game