1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Ninja Ranks

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by dragonofraven, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

Not sure if someone has done this before or not, but I thought it might be good to post a question such as this for any new members who aren't quite sure about the subject. Besides, not everyone likes to dig deep into each forum just for one specific question.

Well, I'm a little bit curious about Ninja Ranks. What I want to know is two things; 1: how do you advance in rank(I think I know, but I just want to make 100% sure), and 2: How exactly do you post rank on your posts, do you have to have your avatar first or is there something else you have to do?

Hopefully this thread will help other new members who are a little curious about this specific subject. And again, I'm sorry if there was another thread like this, but I believe it is most likely buried deep within the forum bowels and it would probably be easier for people to find if I just posted one right here.

Tags:
  2. sunshine and gasoline slowly, he turned.

Hello, newbie. Welcome to the forums! :)

And I actually have no idea why you don't have a Ninja Rank. Try putting up an avi, and see what happens.

Edit*
    Oh, I recommend that you read the extremly helpful Narutoforums FAQ.

3. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Indeed; an avatar is necessary for the rank.

4. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

5. sasuke_limays I want to be HOKAGE!!!!!

how can i get the great avatar

6. Procyon Loveless

Having a great avatar is a preference. You can request one here. I highly suggest you go to Archssor's shop. He's very good.

If you speak of the big 150x150 avatars though, read this and you'll understand: here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.