1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ninja's Paradise

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by zombierecon, Oct 9, 2006.

1. zombierecon

Come one, Come all, really I dont care, I need members :), My site, Ninja's Paradise seems like an ordinary Naruto RP, well it is :), except for the fact, I will be adding alot of new stuff to it!
    Spoiler:
    Wars, Missions, Events, New Villages, Plots, and Tons of New, Cool, Ninja, Hopefully alot of them a challenge
    Even though this RP is still in its beginning stage, I will be working hard to advance it, and make it more fun for everyone. So far I only have two members, Oron999 (A person I have known for quiet a while), and Jokuki (Another person who I have known for quiet a while, except he might quit, because he got bored of RPing in Naruto, BOOOO!), I am hoping to see more members join. I am planning on making an event, right after a few members join (At least 4 more members). So Please join :) smile-big :laugh

Tags: