1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

No More Neutrality

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by 1134, Oct 20, 2006.

1. 1134

I believe that eventually there is going to be no more neutrality for Orochimaru and his followers. Its coming to the point where you will either have to side with Konoha or side with Akatsuki. We already see evidence on this when Oro fought Kyubbi Naruto 4. He stated that he would stop fighting them in order for them to rid the world of more Akatuski members.

Anyone else see a Oro/Konoha alliance forming for a tempory period of time?

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu

While I'll admit that its remotely possible, I don't think it will happen. Theres way too much bad blood between Konoha and Orochimaru now.

If it does happen, I'm sure there will be a lot of backstabbing going on.

3. juUnior

I dont think it will happen, but Oro vs some member of akatuki is possible. Thats all

4. guvvuf

I'm not sure of that. Danzou directed his envoy to Orochimaru to assassinate Sasuke as a secret mission. If the Sound and Konoha were to form a temporary alliance, I suspect that they would be trying to weaken each other even as they work against Akatsuki and its plans.

5. CrazyMoronX

Nah, Oro will remain his own village, and wait for Naruto and co. to take out the Akatsuki.

He will clean up, and conquer Konoha. Or at least, that's his plan.

6. Turnip Girl

I think that would make things too confusing and Kabuto wouldn't know which headband to wear. XD

7. Sisu

Do you really think Oro will show up in a battle anytime soon? I don´t think we will se him fight until it´s time for his next body switch (because his current body is rejecting him so he wouldn´t wanna get into fights too much). When that happens however he´ll probably have to fight Naruto, Sakura or whoever is there to try and save Sasuke.

8. QuoNina

Interesting. They have a common enemy but this has already been the reason Orochimaru and Kabuto stopped Sasuke hurting the new Team 7. At least it may give chances for their encounters in the future, possibly brief alliance; this relationship make their friction more interesting w/o oversimplifying the matter into friends or enemies.

9. drunk kitsune

I don't think it's going be to as straight forward (to oro at least) as 'Konoha is my enemy' or 'Konoha is my ally.' Remember, Oro and the sand weren't so much allies as Oro was manipulating them. I think Oro is going to play more of a sideline role ... neither Konoha or Oro could destroy AK alone, but they could weaken them; so I think Oro would watch AK get weakened, and should he see a weak spot, swoop in for the kill. Besides, Oro is entirely to shrewd to think "the enemy of my enemy is my ally."

10. chionophile

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Not likely.

Oro is not going to side with anyone, he thinks he can take everyone on at the same time. Or at least, let one destroy the other then fight the winner.

11. Rhaella

Tobi: Look, Deidara-sempai! Isn't that the guy who took your arm off? I'm sure I could beat him easily!

Deidara: :mad

Kabuto: Aren't those Akatsuki members? Do you really think your strong enough to beat them, Kakashi? *smirks*

Kakashi: Go stand over there... I'll take them out with Mangekyou Sharingan.

Deidara: *blows up Tobi*

Kakashi: *uses MS*

Kabuto: :eek

Kakashi: Oops. :shifty

12. Snakety69

While it certainly would make thing interesting, there's no forgiveness for Oro as far as Konoha and Suna is concerned. He's done far too much horrible shit to be redeemed. So much in fact that I think Konoha would rather die than recieve help from him.

13. King_Rollo

Yeah...pretty sure the whole killing Sandaime Hokage might get in the way with that.

14. SAMSARA

I would say most likely, but not definately

So many people want to kill him, it would seem like it is inevitable that he would have to side with somebody eventually. And it will probably be the other two Sannin. However, the Sound/ Leaf alliance probably wouldn't be formal and would be made in the heat of a battle against Akatsuki. And... Orochimaru would probably be killed afterwards.

15. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

Oro's a gutless freak if he had an alliance with Konoha, and Konoha would be a dumb loser if they allied with him. They sure won't forget who killed Sandaime, and they won't forget how Oro's alliance with suna turned out.

So yeah I don't see it happening. Each will be fighting their own war.

16. Shishi-O

i don't see an official alliance, but i do see them trying to pick off akatsuki one by one separately, which should be pretty confusing to akatsuki.

it'll definitely be an uneasy truce, if you can even call it that.:)

17. Nahrootoe

No chance. If there's anyone with which Orochimaru has as much bad blood as Akatsuki, it's Konoha.

Orochimaru's going to have to go it alone.

18. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki

Orichimaru has done to much to the leaf village/ killing sandaime expermenting on people

19. Khamzul

I don't think Orochimaru will side with Konoha, considering his goals. However, what I really would like to see would be some fights between Orochimaru / Kabuto and Akatsuki.

20. Devilguy

There will never be any official alliance but in the heat of a gigantic battle Konoha ninjas and Oro's gang may indeed cooperate temporarily to defeat some Akatsuki members.
    Although seeing the Sannin or neo Sannin team up would be awsome, it could only happen in a very desperate situation with insanely strong Akatsuki members and deaths on Konoha's side, which is unfortunately very unlikely in this manga.

21. Butō Rengoob

it's a possibility that he may side with konoha but there would alot of backstabbing and such going on.

22. Purgatory

Face it, Orochimaru and Konoha will NeVER ally together. Orochimaru took control of the Sunagakure and made Baki one of his puppets to use Gaara as part of his plan to invade Konoha. He disguised himself as the Kazekage since he killed the real one and, with the help of the Sound 4 and eventually killed the greatest man. I don't see how anyone could forget such an event, that and Orochimaru took Sasuke along from Team 7. I don't think he'll get help from anyone beside's Sasuke's body, which really won't help much since he still won't be able to kill Itachi let alone take on Akatsuki itself.

23. SevenNine

I think some big thing will happen and both Oro and Konoha will get desperate to stop Akatsuki. This will result in the Sannin teaming up one last time for the final showdown with Akatsuki. When Tsunade goes along with this she'll get a bunch of shit from Danzou who may or may not end up going against her in some way.

I think the Sannin getting back together works within all their characters. Oro is definately an "ends justify the means" guy. And Jiraiya is not serious enough to really care about what happened in the past with Oro. To him all those fights with Oro were a big game that neither of them could win. I guess the biggest stretch would be Tsunade - but maybe the excuse could be that she would do ANYTHING to protect Konoha, even teaming up with a threat to it to extinguish a bigger threat.

Oh and it would be awesome seeing them fight together. I don't think the manga would be complete if this never happened. Personally my money is on the Sannin if they fight against all 9 Akatsuki.

24. Goodfellow

But I can see sound going down, crashing and burning, with or without a three way war between Konoha, Sound and AKatsuki.

25. Euraj

If it happens at all, it won't be "a consentful handshake" with this "the enemy of my enemy ect." garbage. It will be more like "we're in the middle of the fight and we're both going to die if we don't put this off" kind of deal. I don't think Konoha will kill Orochimaru anyway. Itachi will probably do it and Sasuke will flip out.

26. Kingrazor

I think someone should convince akatsuki to eliminate oro...he irritates me. I also wanna see the akatsuki leader with those freaky swirly eyes o.O

27. Duckling

Oro: *Walks to Konoha's gates* Hey, since we all have a common enemy, howsbout you forget that I just happened to kill your Hokage, and instead, you can join forces with me!

Konohans: *Evil glare*

Kabuto: Err, Orochimaur-Sama, I think we should-

Oro: Sush now Kabuto, this is working perfectly! See, all these people are here to welcome me, ri-*gets murdered by the Konohans*

Konohans: *Turn to Kabuto*

Kabuto: o.o'' *Quickly changes headband* But, but, I was with Konoha the whole time. Ahaha, I was just fooling around and all. I mean, I never really served Orochimaru-Sa-err... that freakish snake guy whose name I don't even remember anymore. I'm a loyal citizen of Konoha, so-*gets murdered too*

Sasuke: *walks in the scene and sees what has happened* You... you... buttholes! I hate you all! *runs off*

But, like I said, possible.

28. Surreal

The same Jirajya that said "we will kill Orochimaru here and now"?
    The same playful Jirajya that said to Tsunade "if you betray Konoha I will kill you?" Jirajya plays the fool most of the time, but he is deadly serious when he needs to be and he is not amoral like Orochimaru, he definitely cares for those around him.

So...let's see:

- you used our villagers for your experiments
    - you killed hunderds of people during your "research" over the years (total, not in Konoha)
    - you invaded our village, killed many of our people, many of our shinobi
    - you stole one of our best genin's just so you could molest him and eventuly posses him
    - you killed our greatest Hokage after psychically torturing him
    - you tried to kill Naruto and our future Hokage

...and that's just what considers our village directly.

K..but can we like...still be allies and shit?
    Sure, were do we sign?

29. Mr. All Sunday

Errr...not in the near future, and not a huge truce or anything either. I could see towards the end of the series Oro fighting with the other two Sannin, but he's not going to ally himself and his village with the Leaf.

30. LordPerseus

I myself would like to see a few of the Akatsuki members team up with Konoha for a short period of time to kill Orochimaru, to bad it won't happen.