1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

No Rules (except 1)! YARG!

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Blue, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

We have brought forth upon this forum a new section, conceived in desperation caused by the ridiculous attack of versus threads in the Library floor 2. This is partly my fault; I think I started a trend with Superman vs. Itachi. :smile-big

Any and all characters from any series, anime, movie, book, what have you, can be brought into play. If you're making a thread with Naruto characters only, you might as well put it in the regular battledome. Threads with mixed Naruto/non-Naruto characters go here.

As always, no flaming, double posting, spamming, excetra, please. You will be subject to death.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Gooba Join us

Well, there is going to be 1 rule. After saying we should make it for long enough, it looks like I am the one to do it.

First and only rule:

No DBZ vs non DBZ or cosmic or really powerful superhero

Spoiler: The Quote
    Spoiler: this is HUGE

The DBZ guys are just overpowered compared to any anime/manga there is. If you want to make a thread with one of them in it think to yourself, "can their opponent survive having the planet blown up?" If the answer is no, then they would lose the fight. If you don't know what a Cosmic is, here are some links.
    Spoiler: Links
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Link removed

That last one needs you to put the first letter of the Marvel character you want to look up. There are lists of Cosmics in those threads, if you scroll through the threads fast you can find them. Basicly, these guys are universe ending powerful, and they usually are actually immortal.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.