1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto No Unaccountability, No Excuses: The Anti Sasuke FC [archive]

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by rageofkyubii, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rageofkyubii

I don't dislike "dark" characters. What I DO dislike are stuck-up little emo pricks who act like they're above everyone else and therefore deserve anything they want, and are allowed to do whatever they want because in their mind, they can do no wrong and are allowed all these things because they've "suffered" in life. :notrust

Honestly, can someone explain to me how someone like Sasuke can even exist? I'd like to believe that there's no possible way someone could be this big of an inconsiderate, selfish, egotistical little prick excuse of a human being, but f-ing Sasuke still manages to exceed my expectation. And the wort part of, the very worst, is that people STILL insist on making excuses for him. "Oh, he's suffered in life' or "he doesn't really think like that, he's just being manipulated." Well, BIG FREAKIN' DEAL! What, so just because he's faced hardships in life, he's excused from any kind of consequences for his actions? What a load of crap!(I'm really struggling to not curse here.) There are plenty of people in the Naru-verse that have had bad childhoods or a tragic past, but instead of wallowing in self-pity or assuming that they're better than everyone, THEY WORKED THROUGH IT! They didn't allow themselves to be held back by their suffering and instead tried to be the best they could be. Even when some of the characters took what I call "the Sasuke Path", they still managed to wake up and get back on the right path!

And Sasuke being manipulated? Please, that is just not possible. The idiot has betrayed, abandoned, and looked down on every single solitary person he's ever come into contact with. He betrayed his entire village to go off with one of it's most-wanted criminals, only to betray and "kill" him once he was done using him for his own gain, gathered a group a people he KNEW would follow hims so he could inflate his self-righteous ego even more than it already was, attempt to kill his own teammates multiple times without any signs of remorse, hunt down and attempt to kill his own brother in some warped sense of vengeance, and upon learning the truth about his past, instead of repenting or showing any kind of forgiveness, swears to destroy his home village, even though it goes completely against what his brother(who he claims he wants to honor) wanted, joins yet ANOTHER group of highly-wanted criminal, hunts down and attempts to capture an innocent man so he can follow through with his plan, reveal that he plans on betraying the group his joined YET AGAIN, and then goes and tries to attack/kill all the leaders of the ninja world, all the while putting his followers in constant dangers with little to no concern for their well being unless it somehow serves his purposes, and always always ALWAYS having the mindset that he's more powerful and smarter than anyone he comes across, talking down to them about how they can never understand his pain and how they're "pathetic and beneath him", and somehow through all of this, throughout every lie, betrayal, snide comment, and uncaring act, I'm suppose to sympathize, even empathize with this sorry waste of space? Bullshit. Flat out bullshit. If this was anyone else, they'd be held accountable for his actions, but somehow Sasuke is exempt. And I just know that somehow, SOMEHOW he's going to have some big redeeming act, sacrificing himself to defeat or destroy a major threat, only to have all of his sins forgotten and being hailed as a hero. And that's just sad. Sad that such an evil, despicable person is going to be remembered as some kind of tragic hero.

But I will still hate. Even if I'm negged, spammed, banned, or mocked, I will still fight to show the world what that little emo-prick really is. And even if I'm alone in hating him, I will still go on. Because there's no excuse for the way he acts. Dress it up and hide it behind all the pretty words you want, Sasuke will always be a detestable person without an ounce of redeemability to him. With everything he's become, every word he's said, and every atrocity he has committed, his soul is forever dyed black. He is beyond saving, beyond, forgiveness, beyond redemption, beyond any for of compassionate act or help. He is, without a doubt, a complete and utter failure in every conceivable definition of the word.

And no one is above the consequences of their actions. No one.

FORMER OWNER
    Harlita

LEGENDARY MEMBER AND PREVIOUS OWNER
    Lemonade

OWNER
    rageofkyubii

STEWARD
    Yu~kun

ACTIVE-CO-OWNERS
    Aina
    Mitsuru
    Yu~Kun

Kyasurin Yakuto
    Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Gawa-chan

CO-OWNERS
    Kurosaki
    Hell_Fire
    Erein

Lurkers
    sakurakunoichi
    .♥Yachiru-chama♣
    izzyisozaki
    DancexHime
    tsuki-tenshou
    jux
    NekoKimio
    Aira
    Louchan
    Bellville
    arcanelifeform
    Morphine
    ikarishipping
    Red Queen
    AndrewRogue

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Uchihakaori

sasuke rocks at least compared to you.

3. Spectrum

Uchihakaori, don't spam their thread. As long as they leave the Sasuke FC alone, why should we bother them? Just leave things be.

Anyway, there was an Anti-Sasuke FC before; actually, I think it's what cooked up most of the controversy about all the Anti FCs. Since the Search doesn't pick it up now, though, I guess Vash or someone else must have deleted it.

At any rate, I'm not joining (obviously :p ), but to each their own, so good luck and all that. Hopefully things will go better than they did last time.

4. Cinnabon

Oh hell yes I was in this club before it was even made baby ;)

5. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I would of joined this club, but Sasuke's really a sweet guy. He's my Valentine. See?

So I can't join. But you have my moral support.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2005
  6. Toiletnojutsu

The pic isn't working dani..

No I wont join this fc.

Edit, now it does.

Edit 2 Aren't you a readhead?

7. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Yeah, I am...but you can't nit-pick something that sexy.

8. Cinnabon

I nominate Shishou to lead the club, he hads that assclown with a passion.

9. pajamas

I Wanna Join >D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  10. Goongasnootch

I'm in! Sasuke is a forbidden word to me!

11. I Wanna Join too.
    this is the best fan club ever.

12. suPMah

hmm, i already have a anti sasukebanner, does that mean that i'm in?

13. SantheGhost

YOU CAN ALL JOIN!!!! well, those of you who wanted to anyways. :)

14. Hayabusa

let me join and click on the sig/pic below...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
  15. HAKU_lover

LET me jOIN also, F sasgay

16. Tlas

Please...Please let me join! After Sasuke went SSJ, I lost all respect. >_> He deserves to burn!

17. soul_vibration

LET ME JOIN!!!! sasuke is such a poser and like whats up with all the "im so different" stuff I hate him to the core!!! let me join!!!

18. Daniee

19. Oni Gaara

This club will never reach the popularity of the first; your poor execution and lack of initiative are stunting it's growth. When people come in here and try to defend Sasuke, you must tear them apart. Flaming on Sasuke is completely legal in here, so tell them exactly why Sasuke sucks. Grow a backbone, make someone cry. Sasuke is a worthless little cunt with no social skills and the inability to cope with problems in a positive way. He will ultimately lose to Naruto and his weakness will be uncovered, and those who supported him will have nothing but a sniveling little bitch worthy of no one's praise. Get off your ass and show the people of this forum what it really means to be anti-Sasuke.

20. Snoopyboy

21. mynameisthis192

cool i want in. i even have sumthing that i want to use as my siggy with dead sasuke.

22. *R*P*y*

ABSOLUTELY BABY! I hate Sasuke to the core!
    But thst doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge his powers as a ninja

23. *R*P*y*

Nice...... Sasuke is really a snobbish loner who despises almost everyone and betrays his teamates.

24. SantheGhost

Oni Gaara, do you want to join?

25. Cirbo

I want to join

26. mynameisthis192

Sasuke was aight until that *bleep* went to join Orochimaru

27. Gempachi

I know im a noob and all, but may i join this hate sasuke, dont hate me fanclub?

28. KIFIKA

I Need To Join ....can I Please ?????

29. SantheGhost

okey dokey you are all in!!!!!!

30. 200 IQ

Sasuke deserves to die more than the Sand-nins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.