1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Devil Fruit Users Powers

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by Shiron, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Shiron BOING!!!

I thought this might be a fun idea. Of course, we know people like Luffy, Chopper, and Robin have all eaten Devil Fruits. But what of the people, like Usopp, Nami, and Zoro who haven't? Post your ideas of what devil fruit powers would suit those that don't have any, or at least currently haven't been revealed too. I'll start:

Nami: The navigator of the crew. In some situations and on some islans on the Grand Line, it's very easy to get lost. A very helpful abillity to the crew for her would be the Map Map fruit. Using it's powers, she can instantly visualize a topographical map of the area in her mind. She can also use this mental map to figure out how to get from one place to another. Not a good offensive power, but very handy in this situations where you get lost or just have to get away from someone.

Zoro: A swordsman, who's determined to be the strongest. A good power for him would be the Sword Creation fruit. As we all know, there are many different kinds of villians in the Grand Line. Also, these villians require different kinds of force to beat. The Sword Creation fruit would give him the power to create any size/shape/kind of sword at will. He can use up to 3 created swords at once. These swords, as long as he's conscious, behave just like noramal swords. If he ever falls unconscious, though, the swords will dissapear. This could end up being a very handy abillity. When he fights Mihawk, he can switch to a longer sword, just like opponent's.

Okay, that's all of my ideas for now. Now post yours. - MnK

EDIT: The fruit powers can either be ones that actually appear in the manga and anime or ones that you thought up yourself.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2005
    Tags:
  2. UPRC Shadow of a Doubt

A fruit that would allow the user to control the trajectory of thrown/flung/shot objects would suit Usopp.

3. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Are we using made up Devil Fruit or real Devil Fruit?

Well, for Zoro I think, he should have Buggy the Clown's Devil Fruit because than Zoro wouldn't have to worry when he attacks someone of loseing limbs. Zoro than can attack and not worry about losing limbs.

I don't think Zoro would need the Sword Creaton fruit to defeat Mihawk. Mihawk is very powerful and Mihawk's sword is big and strong enought to handle almost anything. And we haven't, seen Mihawk at full power. Mihawk might have some other skills and techinques.

4. Shiron BOING!!!

I edited my post. The fruit powers can either be ones that actually appear in the manga and anime or ones that you thought up yourself. :amuse

I know Zoro doesn't need such a power to beat Mihawk. I was just saying it would make the fight easier for him if he did.

5. bmac1632 Shaq-Fuing All Idiots

Nami - Wind Fruit - ability to control the winds

Zoro - Spider Fruit - ability to grow more arms for swords (9 sword style) also can walk on walls

Ussop - Spit Fruit - ability to change his spit into bullets

Sanji - Hammer Foot Fruit - ability to change his foot into hammer head

well i struggled with Sanji and Zoro since they kick ass already

6. Shiari Lurking around in the shadows.

Sanji: The ladies man fruit... Wait, he doesn't need that. >.>

Some fruit that help his kicking.... Like... um.. Fire feet? >.>

I will try to think of more. :p

7. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

Zoro: Time Stop Fruit: gives the ability to stop time temporarily and in zoro's case he could freeze time, cut up the person then walk away, or a Speed fruit that would give him super speed but thats not very original original.

Usopp: Eye fruit: allows your eyes to appear anywhere you want, like Robin's ability but eyes instead of hands

Sanji: Iron fruit: gives the ability to turn any of your body into iron. So when he kicks he could turn his feet or legs into iron and fuck up his enemies.

Nami: Breast fruit: can change the size of her breasts at will.

8. jormundelver Just another member

The Bomu bomu fruit would be suitable for Sanji, since every single kick will cause an explosion! Oh, and maybe the supa supa fruit would also be useful for him, by turning his legs into blades

Usopp should eat the sube sube fruit for escaping :)

9. Shino's a Bad Man Hail Vape Oron!

captain kuro: a fruit that increases his speed. that technique of his would be really deadly then.

10. jormundelver Just another member

Hey, that guy's about more than twenty volumes ago...
    Nami eating the goro goro fruit would be kickass!
    Okay... that's too much

11. Shino's a Bad Man Hail Vape Oron!

i dont care. he was stilla kewl villian, and is up there on my favorite character list.

12. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

hmm, i think it'd be cool if usopp ate a fruit that can make him shoot lazer beams out of his eyes and fingers!

13. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

Way too Dragonball. It'd be like Tien's attack.

14. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

:laugh that's exactly what i was thinking when i was typing that. i know it would never happen though.

15. Giant Enemy Crab Gamer for Life

Sanji: Blade Blade fruit. Allows the use to turn their feet into blades

16. jormundelver Just another member

That's the supa supa fruit. I already suggested it above. It's Mr.1's in case you don't know :)

17. NecroManc3r Guest

Usopp (Japanese word for accuracy repeated twice) fruit. ability to mark and opponent with a bullseye and whatever he shoots or throws will hit that mark as long as he is conscious

Nami Neko Neko: Cat form She would be able to morph into a House cat. A nice Fit since cats are known for being theives

Sanji Kilo Kilo fruit Same as that girl who could control her weight. it would add Impact to his kicks and if he decreased it enough he would run faster

Zoro Like someone said Buggies fruit would be nice or Not the steal one though because anyone he fights from now on probaly can cut steal as well if they can't they don't deserve to be on the Grand line.

18. Power Thunder Emperor

think of how many swords he'd be able to handle...
    100 Sword attack

19. smurfx Captain Usopp

nami would definitely benefit from having a wind devil's fruit since she would use it to speed along the ship when ever they are in danger.

usopp would benefit from the invisibility devil's fruit. that way he could snipe away while being hidden from the naked eye.

sanji could benefit from a devil's fruit similar to ms vanlentine's day where sanji can add weight to his kicks and be more powerful that way.

zoro doesn't need a devil's fruit since he is a swordsman and using a devil's fruit would be against the way of the swordsman.

20. Zoro - inactive Siegfried Mustang

Zoro:Kaze-Kaze(Wind) Fruit it will be coll because there isn't logia users in the strawhats,and most of his powerfull attacks uses wind.Ussop:power to transfom into anything like Puau and Oolong of Dragon Ball.

21. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Ussop: The Run Run Fruit. Makes the user run (away) really fast!

22. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

Ooh, interesting, surprised this thing isn't more popular. I'd say that, for Nami, it'd be control of weather easy. For Ussop, probably pinpoint precision, I know he's already good, but this is like for hitting nerves or special areas on a person. As for Zoro, I'm not too sure, he's already great on his own, he doesn't even need a fruit. Let me think... yeah, I can't think of anything that he would be, he's awesome on his own and can kick anyone's ass fruit or no fruit.

23. jaks5555 Just a person

Ussop: I see him haveing some 360 degrees vision so he can see every where and know where the enemy is, also he can zoom in and out so he can pin point his target.

Zoro: I-Can-Ever-Get-Lost-Fruit lol i dont really think of the fruit that is suitable for him. the only one i can think of is some steel skin so he cannot get cut

Sanji: Some fast movment as he always uses his feet he could be fast and attack more enemies

Nami: Bigger breast fruit (i know some of you would like this) lol some weather abiality to help her rod attacks