1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Refundable

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by TajiChan, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TajiChan 5-22-06

Uh not the friendliest "Welcome" topic in this newb section, but I can appreciate the humor and can only guess people have done the mentioned in the stickied topic lol

I've been lurking for years on Naruto forums, mostly turn based RP fighting (whatever you call that). Limited Mod experience, mostly a slave to the grunt work nothing fancy. Recently getting back into anime/manga, hoping to find recommendations around here. I am excited to participate in contests here and get creative juices going again.

I am WAY behind on Naruto, started watching Baruto and I feel like I need to go back and catsup.. ~(=^..^=)

Tags:
  2. TajiChan 5-22-06

Feeling like a ghost with this avay....who chose that anyway? Feeling almost sacrificial- "FEMALE NEWB".

3. Xel semi human being

4. Nataly Angel in Disguise Moderator

Welcome to the forum! If you are interested in getting creative, check out for upcoming contests.
    You will be able to set your own avatar once you reach 25 posts.

Enjoy your time and have fun!

5. Mider T VM Rapist

Is that Boruto's twin from Road to Ninja World like Menma was Naruto's?

6. TajiChan 5-22-06

Haha yea shows you how new I am to the show. Its been forever since Ive gotten into anime too.

7. TajiChan 5-22-06

Thanks Nataly, yea I read the NF Beginner Guide. I dont think Ive ever had to meet a post count to edit my profile lol Kind of wish it was a generic avatar instead of male/female signs. Im sure 25 will come in no time though.
    Cant wait for the contests, I will be sure to scope them out. Thank you for the link :)

8. Nataly Angel in Disguise Moderator

No problem! Yes, this is one of the forum requirements. You can join your favorite anime discussions or what looks interesting to you on the site, and this should help you reach the necessary amount of posts.
    Will be glad to help if you have any more questions.

9. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Hi! :blobwave Welcome to NF! If you're looking for some good manga/anime, there are several good new choices: Boko no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia), The Promised Neverland and Dr. Stone among them. You'll find Naruto/Boruto discussion and info in New Leaf and be sure to check out the Fan Clubs!!

10. TajiChan 5-22-06

:thumbsup
    My Hero Academia actually got me back on the wagon, I binged watched it and keep considering getting the manga cause I know that can be different *better most of the time. Thank you for the recommendations! Second time Ive been recommended The Promised Neverland so that will surely be my next one. Ill probably lurk all the FC's and find some to get into before joining. I can probably only think of two I'd actually fangirl about lol

11. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Amazingly, Bones has kept the anime very close to the manga--expanding a few fights, but no crappy filler. But yeah, the manga is awesome! :ruri TPN is rather different for a Shonen but it is the difference that makes it special. As for Dr. Stone, for me it is simply a silly romp through science and a future full of cave men.

12. baconbits Super Moderator

Welcome to NF. Ignore @Mider T , he corrects everyone. It's his way of the ninja.

13. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Yeah, it's his raison d'etre--but he's a good banana!

14. TajiChan 5-22-06

Haha I do not mind, when I’m wrong I’m wrong. Better than me continuously saying the incorrect thing :gomen embarrassing...

Is that your kiddo as your avie and those adorable lil hands :ohyou so lil and chubby and cute, thats such a good photo in your sig. I love looking at my sons hands and feets photos <3 Im like "How are you already so big" lol thats why photos are the best.
    Yay for no filler LOL I seriously have skipped so many episodes of Naruto because I got tired of filler. I know generally whats happened but I havent actually read or watched....
    lol definitely worse things you could be known for.

15. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

What filler MHA does have tends to serve as exposition but it is done quite well.

Yeah, Naruto went overboard with the filler arcs. Wouldn't have been as bad if the arcs had been well written and/or not clashed with the canon story.

16. White Wolf Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums, have fun an whatnot. If you need any help feel free to ask.

17. TajiChan 5-22-06

Thanks, it’s nice how all of you moderators are welcoming. Don’t think I’ve really seen that in forum staff.

18. SupremeKage Sanji>Zoro Fite Me

If you're looking for a quality series, then I suggest watching Hunter x Hunter 2011. Great story, amazing characters, beautiful art and animation all throughout 148 episodes. A must watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.