1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Normal Ninjas=elemental affinity. Akatsuki=Bijuu affinity???

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Spanish Hoffkage, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Spanish Hoffkage

I came with that theory after seeing how Kisame and , for sure, Oro, are not Jinchuurikis. Also the new elemental explanation helped me.

What I'm trying to say is that Akatsuki members resemble a lot (in his looks or his abilities) to the powers of bijuu. Or at least the generic info we had about them as japanese folklore.

Why can't be a ninja best suited than another to be the jinchuuriki of a certain bijuu. Kisame=Sanbi. Hidan=Nibi. Oro=Hachimata.

All Akatsuki are recruited by the leader cause their bijuu affinity.

Think about it.

Tags:
  2. Flunitrazepam

Could work... If anyone with knowledge around these sort of things (japanese folklore and religion n' stuff) could post possible bijuu's (as far as I got it, the bijuu's are heavily influenced by [whatever]), and we could probably rule out if this theory might be correct, or not.

Who would have the Kyuubi affinity?

3. Sasori

Its a good idea, but i don't think Kishi would make it that complicated.

I think that he used the characteristics of the bijuu's to create the characters though.

4. Velessa

Seeing as Akatsuki members are easily replaceable so long as the former's ring is still around I doubt it.

5. Mikazuki no Mai

I love the theory, but I don't agree with it.

Orochi=Snake. Maru= Male Name. Orochimaru is from a japanese folktale where he is a master of snake magic. So it only makes sense that he is a snake. Good try though.

Also since Oro isn't in Akatsuki anymore, he shouldn't count. What characteristics does Kakuzu have, Sasori, Tobi??? Deidara?

6. Seelas

I don't think that's quite it for reasons others have stated (members have come and gone; if they were selected based on bijuu affinity then they would be indispensable to Akatsuki's plan, which isn't the case. It seems as though the rings are what is important.)

However I can't help but notice that many of the bijuu do seem to compliment the user's abilities. Deidara uses clay to fight, so having the power of the one-tail - which he personally captured and it seemed, at least according to his conversation with Sasori, would go to him - is beneficial for obvious reasons. Likewise, Itachi uses the Mangekyou Sharingan, which as we have seen is extremely chakra-intensive and draining to its user. So Itachi would benefit greatly from the Kyuubi, which provides Naruto with nearly limitless chakra. (Itachi and Kisame were also the first to attempt to capture Naruto.) We don't know much about the sanbi or the hachibi but one seems to be aquatic and the other snake-oriented, so they would probably benefit Kisame and Orochimaru.

Of course, that's all operating under the assumption that the Akatsuki want the powers of the bijuu for themselves. This probably isn't the case, as Deidara at least showed nothing but resentment towards jinchuuriki, so I doubt he'd want to become one. And it seems their scheme is more focused on that giant statue. Still, it's interesting to see how their abilities line up. For the two bijuu that we know the most about, there are clear and immediate applications for an Akatsuki member's fighting style.

7. Sasouke

Itachis bijuu would be the veasel like bijuu, not the Kyuubi.

8. Halcyon Days

i thought that was obvious. zetsu = hoko 5 tails, al= kyuubi,

9. The Phoenix

That's not what has been said so far in the manga. He came for Naruto after the Orochimaru invasion, and he got grumpy when Sasori/Deidara were about to take him.

10. DeepThought

Characters based on similar legends. Kishi mashing legends together and taking them apart.

Remember: Narutoverse doesn't have any of the legends the characters are based pn. It's all original to them.