1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgia thread: Battle of the Disney Cartoons.

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Arilou, Nov 13, 2005.

Which side will finally prevail, while the other side will fail?

1. Rescue Rangers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Team DuckTales

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Higher for Hire

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Team Darkwing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Gummi Bears

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other Disney Cartoon that I have forgotten to mention

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Care Bears and My Little Ponies prevent the battle from happening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I am too young/isolated to remember any of this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I am too old and feeble to remember any of this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arilou Viking Ninja

Okay, our first contenders are no other than Chip 'n' Dales' Rescue Rangers! Now, you might consider them being at a disadvantage (considering they're rodents) but indeed that can be turned into an advantage (they're hard to catch) Gadget has abilities to build the most complex machines from scrap to a degree that she frankly rivals MacGyver. They might be beaten but they are far from easy prey, even for their natural predators.

Their opponents are none other than Uncle Scrooge and his Nephews (or should that be Nephew's Nephews?) He can't call upon Launchpad (he's with Darkwing) but he gets Gizmoduck to compensate, which should be more than enough!

Third contender is the air-freight corporation known as Higher for Hire headed by Baloo himself. They've dealt with pirates and stalinist pigs, can they deal with vermin and ducks?

Next comes our Daring Duck of Mystery! Who? DARKWING DUCK! Of course! Can he and his sidekick Launchpad MacQuack get dangerous enough to claim victory?
    Below you can see all the Justice Ducks...

Last contestants are none other than the dashing and daring, courageous and caring Gummi Bears. Gummi berry-juice can bestow both bouncing prowess and super-strength, but will it be enough?

Tags:
  2. blues Member

You'll have to forgive my hazy memory. Out of all these old Disney toons the one I realy remember clearly is Gargoyles, cause that's pretty much my fav cartoon.

Darkwings can use his gas gun to exterminated the rodents. They're smart and have Gadget and her gadgets, but were'nt those just stuff made from plungers and old bleach bottles? Seems like they'd be little more than an anoyance considering the triplets are just as smart and crafty and DW and the Bears have superior fighting skills and size.

The Gummi Bears have superior strength and can bounce here and there and everywhere, wich would make DW's martial arts useless against a bunch of furry beach balls.

The Triplets can use their brains and out-smart the Bears long enough for the Juice to wear of. But then what? The Bears are experts in fighting Ogres in the middle ages, what can three young Ducks do? Sorry, I don't remeber how exacly they won their battles.

About Baloo and Kit Cloud Kicker? Um, Kit's got that Hoverboard thing and Baloo's an awesome pilot. They could avoid everything and dump crates on em, provided the battle takes place outside. :p I guess they'd win, since they have an aireil advantage and no way could the Rescue Rangers Bleach bottle keep up with Baloo's plane and superios flight skills.

I guess it'd come down to Darkwin (Launchpad isn't an issue. He was always just getting his butt kicked) or Baloo. I don't know, I think the greatest pilot in the world would be to much for DW. But if he doesn't have his plane, he's just a fat guy with tiny legs.