1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Not 123, Hi

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by 321ice, Dec 2, 2018.

1. 321ice Member

Just here to discuss Boruto like the rest of em!

I’ve known about NF for awhile and if you asked why it took so long to join such a prospering Naruto forum.... Good question.

Lastly,
    I am not 123fire.

My background story on that is this

For awhile, NB was my home for Naruto discussions. However many people left including Indra. Leaving Sakura/Sarada lunatics, and mostly Boruto(character and series) Bashers. It was to the point the sole defender of Boruto series, 123fire, decided to also leave. We weren’t friends per se but I appreciated his effort to defend Boruto. So after he left I was reborn as 321ice, didn’t like my old name. Then NB changed to AB. The discussions got weaker and less frequent. Finally, I decided I should head to NF where the discussion is lively and healthy. So here I am!

Tags:
  2. Lillianne von Phoenix ho ho hoe

Hi there :catwave I used to be on NB too, though I left it before Naruto ended and Boruto started, and I was mostly discussing other series there so we probably never met :catthinks

3. 321ice Member

Yeah I joined after Naruto ended, nice to meet you here though! :beer