1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Not 123, Hi

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by 321ice, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 321ice Well-Known Member

Just here to discuss Boruto like the rest of em!

I’ve known about NF for awhile and if you asked why it took so long to join such a prospering Naruto forum.... Good question.

Lastly,
    I am not 123fire.

My background story on that is this

For awhile, NB was my home for Naruto discussions. However many people left including Indra. Leaving Sakura/Sarada lunatics, and mostly Boruto(character and series) Bashers. It was to the point the sole defender of Boruto series, 123fire, decided to also leave. We weren’t friends per se but I appreciated his effort to defend Boruto. So after he left I was reborn as 321ice, didn’t like my old name. Then NB changed to AB. The discussions got weaker and less frequent. Finally, I decided I should head to NF where the discussion is lively and healthy. So here I am!

Tags:
  2. Suzutsuki

Hi there :catwave I used to be on NB too, though I left it before Naruto ended and Boruto started, and I was mostly discussing other series there so we probably never met :catthinks

3. 321ice Well-Known Member

Yeah I joined after Naruto ended, nice to meet you here though! :beer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.