1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

OBD Mafia Special ii (True Favorites) Game thread

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by iwandesu, May 19, 2017.

1. iwandesu Well-Known Member

Emiya
    went to sleep but his master was quite the stubborn
    "Wake uuuuuuuuuuup, ARCHER"

Rin tohsaka has used her second command spell to make archer wake up and use ??? on ???.

2. NostalgiaFan Well-Known Member

I made that while you responded so it came up as a bit late.

3. NostalgiaFan Well-Known Member

So now that Jjcb has confirmed that he is Hisoka and a vigilante we have at least one less mystery to worry about. Based on his character wouldn't he be a true neutral who is not for either town or mafia?

4. Katsuargi Dakka Dakka

Not nessisarily sticking with this, but trusting White on Xaladin being bad lynch.

5. Crugyr Believer

incorrect. i explained a bit further on it. because it seems most people here doesnt know the first thing about a cultist and needed a description. example below:
    this had to do with habachi beliving that the ones culted will also cult. because no one has knowledge i will let them know so people dont actually think this is possible. now looking at the setup it is possible depending on the vigs and what they do. So it isnt fluff at all actually.
    not really that much common knowledge if like 8 people did it in your own game. which i guess you didnt notice? or what haha cant be too common knowledge for some people. most votes i notice in OBD are from the 2 like cubey or a train and no substance after that.
    quote was the reason for the vote. then i learn he is a vig. which imo rn is like a 3rd party. and your game we had the same probelm with 3rd party or independents. big reason why town lost. so having him gone would be nice. Or his flip id say would be safest for now. Though JJCB being one as well might not be too bad. But i think Xal was red compared to JJCB being pink. and pink is usually jester while red is mafia support. So Xal was the better choice for the vote. Even though you vouched for a vig, doesnt mean cant be a problem with your investigation, immunity, or even just being a scum buddy of some sort. your vouch isnt really much, especially when its a vig who isnt town aligned technically.

6. Crugyr Believer

btw whoever put Rin is this game, you are the true MVP

7. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

First one wasn't really needed. You reacted to that post out of all the possible ones, which to me is just you looking to gain some cred by appearing helpful.

I'll give you that one.

No lynching isn't always a bad move. I don't recall 8 people placing a no lynch in the first round or in any round for that matter.
    Cuh, we legit have all the roles and their colored alignments :catdude Xad is Emiya who is vig, and Hisoka is pink who is also Vig. Are you saying we should get rid of all non town members without prioritizing the mafia/cultist? Third party only cucked town in HxH right at the end, other than they fucked mafia the hardest by killing the 2 biggest utility roles, so I don't agree with your assessment in whole.

Also I know your alignment too, so this logic doesn't necessarily bode well for you either.

8. iwandesu Well-Known Member

a shadow was upon the battlefield, a shadow of night that no one could ever expect.

??? has used [what if i'm batman ?] to become untargetable for the cycle.

9. Jjcb New Generation

Say, you do know alignments. Do your investigations come up in the write ups?

10. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Link removed

11. iwandesu Well-Known Member

12. iwandesu Well-Known Member

A figure that could only be called a Man bear made its appearance
    seeing the figure, a the bear man Deerhound decided he was worth his jewel.

Uvogin has appeared in the gameboard and he has received the Rave of knowledge.

13. NostalgiaFan Well-Known Member

How come you have not taken away your vote for Xadlin despite the fact you even said yourself he seems town?

14. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Hmmm so Chrollo seems to be the serial killer. Guess his he's someone who's been lurking or just recently viewed the thread since Iwan is pretty quick with the actions. Guessing NFC, Punch or slayed

15. nfcnorth Well-Known Member

Interesting game already than again it is a favorites .Is mexikorn a obd thing like cubey? That's the feeling I am getting just want to double check. I primarly play in the mafia section so not sure.I don't really care for those lynches in general personally.

16. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

lmao you legit posted the same shit in your first post. "interesting game" one liner. Now after lurking for over an hour, this is all you have, conveniently looking past the two criticism I've had of you? Now conveniently not viewing the thread? :catdude
    [Vote lynch change NFCnorth]

17. Gordo solos David "Gordo" Gordon

[Vote lynch Mexikorn]

18. Hyperion1O1 Why cant we all unite and just conquer the stars?

And what in the clustefuck did I just read, everything is so goddamn confusing

19. Katsuargi Dakka Dakka

Shhh. It's not confusing for a simple man like you. You know your destiny, Scumperion. :p

20. Revan Reborn Redeemed

[Vote lynch Mexikorn]

I'll Trust white's judgment, of Xaladin being pro-town.

@Dr. White I got up 2 hours ago. So i've only read the thread recently, with playing the other Mafia game.

21. Hyperion1O1 Why cant we all unite and just conquer the stars?

I'm actually feeling pretty merciful right now so don't piss me off.

I don't wanna waste killshots on pro towns. Are you pro town?

22. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

You've viewed the thread over the last hour at least, and that's kinda my point, is that chrollo must have added Uvogin pretty recently.

23. Revan Reborn Redeemed

Yeah, should be longer, actually around 2 an a half hours since i first viewed this this thread. I've just been posting in Ace attorney, since i'm in a court case. Then I read through this game, which took some time.

24. tivanenk Active Member

I have a feeling White is overanalyzing in regards to slayed, pretty sure he posted a while back already.

25. Punchsplosion Nerf Bat Enthusiast

I'm at table top gaming but my browser was still logged in on my phone. Literally was on page 8 when I checked last. Now we're on page 11

26. Punchsplosion Nerf Bat Enthusiast

I will remedy that now and hopefully be able to add my two cents when I get home.

27. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

How would I be overanalyzing? He could have posted way back when, but that doesn't say anything about what I claimed. I claimed Chrollo was likely to be someone lurking in the past hour or so since Uvogin was introduced/ possibly lurking since then. Both of which slayed fit the bill for. Not to mention his post back then was simply fluff and nothing contributive.

Is this a soft defense?

28. Revan Reborn Redeemed

I got up at 2pm, was up till like 4am last night. I posted that message to you at like 2.55pm so within the hour of getting up which is reasonable, and the fact I had to defend myself in the other Mafia game., Not to mention read through this mafia game. It's 4:46pm atm.

29. nfcnorth Well-Known Member

I am the type of person who likes to think things through before actually posting. I don't do quick/rash decisions. You want more activity I am going to do so now that I am not behind the wheel of a vehicle irl. Now down to business what do you think of crugyr given your interactin with him a little bit ago?

30. Hyperion1O1 Why cant we all unite and just conquer the stars?