1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Odd Things You've noticed inside the Naruto series? Post it here.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Finks82, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Finks82 Newbie For Ever

One of the thing that i find odd is the fact that sakura dont seem to have any special jutsu nor skill that she get from her parents/clan. Talking about sakura clan . . . i dont even know for sure what clan did she came from... so if u know pls tell me .

Your asking what i mean when i say special skill/jutsu from here parents/clan? Well simply put that almost every major character from konoha has or got a bit of skill/jutsu pass down from each generation ... for example Ino got her shinranshin jutsu ,Chouji have the tank meat jutsu,Shinno has the ability to control bug,Shikamaru has shadow binding jutsu,Neji and Hinata have white eye blood line,Sasuke have the famous sharingan and few more character such as Kiba also got a skill same as there parents/siblings/clan. Even Kakashi seems to learn the tracking ability from his father white fang.

Hmmm By the way I also dont know what clan did kakashi came from? Or was it not everyone have clan in konoha? Geez I wonder from where did they pop out this no clan people hehehehe.

Second odd thing i find was the fact that Naruto seems to have grown up by himself o_O, i mean to say ... dont u wonder who babysit Naruto when he is still young? How did a baby naruto stay alive on his own? ( i wonder if the third hokage sarutobi breast feed naruto hehehehe ... just kidding ^_^ )
    I wish to say its his mom and dad... but it doesnt seem fit at all bcoz Naruto dont have anyone before Iruka .

Thats it from me for now... pls give me your opinion on this matter and also share any odd thing u find in naruto if u got one. NARUTO RULE !!!!

P/s; Pls be inform that i only read manga... i dont watch the anime.
    :)

Tags:
  2. xpressure You lack.......... Hate!

It is possible that she is just in a family of normal ninjas, so they don't have any "special" passed down abilities... TenTen for example is a weapons expert, she doesn't have any passed down abilities... I don't think its a necesity for ninjas to have bloodline limits/passed down abilites.

3. Yasha Procreate

Maybe Sakura's parents are not shinobis, just like Hermione in Harry Potter whose parents are Muggles, because not all villagers in Konoha are ninjas.:shannaro

Of course Kakashi didn't pop out of nowhere. :oh He came from the Hatake clan. His father, Hatake Sakumo, was the famous Konoha's White Fang who had commited suicide. Kakashi is now supposed to be the only one left in his clan. :kkbook

I wonder about that as well.:yondaime :narutokyu

4. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Not all ninjas are from clans, some people just up and go to ninja school all of the sudden. If thats the case then that shinobi won't have any hand-me-down abilites. Others come from a long line of Ninjas which is why they have family skills and jutsu. Sakura might be the first person in her family to go ninja academy and become a shinobi. Maybe we are witnessing the start of a "Hurano" clan.

5. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

The fact that Sasuke's Katons are crap

6. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

There are only four real clans in Konoha. These four noble clans are the Akimichi, the Aburame, the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. The rest are all normal families, albeit some have special familiy traditions and/or jutsu, like the Nara family and the Yamanaka family.

About how Naruto grew up, I believe he was just put in some sort of foster home or an orphanage.

That's because Sasuke only used his katon against extremely strong opponents, like Orochimaru, Kakashi, and Kyuubified Naruto.

7. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

The thing i hate most is when you perform a jutsu you need to performs seals..but then you see orochimaru perform a fire jutsu WITHOUT seals,...(there are lots more)..

Doesn't make sense..

8. cherlye shika-kun`

Mm, maybe Naruto was taken care of by the 3rd Hokage? Seems weird though, he really needs a woman to...feed him, ya know. ^.^"

9. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Yes, because, as everyone knows, there's no such thing as baby formula ^^

10. Elfberserker Member

That?s , because orochumaru has mastered katons perhaps?

best excample about mastery would be martial arts.

frist lets take novice in martial arts that has to think how to make moves like sasuke has to make hand seals in order to perform katon.

And then take master martial artist who makes moves without thinging ( aka Reflex) and orochumaru is that master martial artist..

in otherwords when orochumaru makes katon his body molds chakra so it?s almost reflex to him....Unlike Sasuke who hasn?t mastered katon and has to think how he molds chakra and that why he needs hand seal...

11. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I still find it odd that the sand defense just stopped working after he partially transformed. Is it because of the transformation that it stopped? Or is it because they just didn't feel like finding a way for Naruto to get around the sand and just decided to forget about it for the fight.

12. Elfberserker Member

Didn?t he need sand to transform to monster??

13. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

What you mean the sand that was covering him when he partially transformed? I guess that's true, but what about when he fully transformes? I don't think there was that much sand in his gourd to form that monster. I always just thought the sand that partially covered him was from the shukaku itself and not the gourd, but now I'm doubly confused when thinking about the fact that the gourd could have possibly been what made him partially transform.:S

14. Chi Technical knockout

Eeeehh??
    Maybe split personality is her "clan" ability, or she's just psycho?

And Kakashi probably got his pretty silver hair from his clan..

15. caust1c Member

yeah
    hand seals help the person mold chakra
    when youve mastered molding the chakra you dont have to use the handseals anymore and it just comes naturally

16. Finks82 Newbie For Ever

when gara turn into monster it seems the sand was used to become the monster body, since the monster is so big i can only assume it use all the sand and there is not enough to make the defense.... in the other hand if im not mistaking the third kazekage seems to be the former shukaku barrier (jiruchuki) and his power is different from gara (he can use sort of magnetic sand) so i can only say that the defense power such as the one gara use is not actually the power that shukaku used, but more like gara's own ability.. he only use shukaku's chakura as a fuel... simply say i think if different person become the barrier of shukaku .. his power would be different from gara's sand defense ^_^... thats just my theory tot.. no proof hehehe.
    P/S: I WONDER HOW DID THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD GOT FIX/AD-ON ... U C THE ONE THAT I ORIGINALLY POST TITLE "ODD THING INSIDE NARUTO" (IM 100% SURE SINCE I GOT A BACKUP COPY IN MY PC) WELL PLS READ THE THREAD TITLE AGAIN AND U WILL NOTICE WHAT I MEAN....
    ?_? I WONDER WHAT HAPPEN...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  17. rageinfectedmonkey nervous tic, nervous tock

'Odd' things? Well, appearently, Kishi LOVES effeminate males and slashy situations.
    Hell, in my opinion, Naruto is slashier than Weiss Kruez and Saiyuki.
    Which is freaking amazing.

18. Elysium Coca-Cola no Jutsu

Regarding the clan issue, there's a similiar posting here.

here

19. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

Can you tell me where it says the Akimichi and Aburame clan are part of the 4 noble families of Konoha? I think i missed that one =/

And can you tell me where '4 noble families of konoha' are mentioned?

Are you getting confused with Bleach?

20. gabha GB's Norman

I second that question.

21. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

It's in the first databook, page 215 ^^ Don't worry, I've never confused naruto with Bleach.

It doesn't actually say noble clans. It says Yuushuu na Ichizoku (優秀な一族) which means something like "Superiour clans" or "Excellent clans"

22. Maxlee Warm bed

The fact that Konoha either never found out who killed Hayate, in a time when there were chuunin exams and lots of crazy guests in the village, or Baki, now seemingly a good guy, getting away for killing Hayate in a cruel way.

The fact that how easy it was for Kankuro to, during the first exam, dress up his puppet as an examiner and easily sneak and blend in with the other examiners. Wouldn't there have been one too many ? Where did he get the clothes ? Did he kill an examiner ?

How Gaara was able to turn half Chukaku, and destroyed half a roof while killing Dosu who was screaming out loud and nobody gave a damn in the middle of the night. Not even some ANBU guys where like "hey Gaara, can you explain the giant hole in your roof and the dead body of someone taking the exam ?" Seems like the Naruto world is missing detectives. And people awake during the night.

Why Sai has to draw animals and bring them to life, while he can also use bunshins and let them henge in animals. My suspicion right now is the latter is more efficient.

The weirdness surrounding Kabuto's team in the exam times. Oro seemed to know the other two guys in Kabuto's team very well. Was this entire team spies up untill the exams ? What about this team's jounin ? 4 fake Konoha nin and noone noticed or cared ?

Various serious security holes here and there, like for example how the finalists for the 3rd exam all stood there in the same room without any jounins or chuunins, or how Gaara had to walk all alone through some halls and stairs to make it to the arena. Someone like Shino could have easily poisoned them all at those moments and easily won the entire tournament.

Why Mizuki let, at the time, the most clumsy ninja of all to steal some special important scroll for him. He was lucky Naruto didn't get caught and said Mizuki ordered him.

Why henge isn't considered a forbidden jutsu. You can basically transform into anyone and mess up everyone's life. Make a fight as someone else, transform in some guy and take advantage of his wife, transform in the one you hate and break in and steal and get caught on purpose, and all kinds of things like that.

Why the 3rd Hokage said he loves everyone in the village, yet they organise exams where your own people get killed in cruel ways in some f*cked up forest noone wants to be found dead in.

That's all for now, maybe some more later. I'm not a nitpicker, but these are things that got my attention right away actually.

23. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Well, lots of Suna-nin killed Konoha-nin during the invasion and vice versa. They were just ninja doing their duty.

They did notice. Or, at least, Ibiki did.

How do you know if there were no Anbu? Maybe Gaara was questioned. We just haven't seen it.

Maybe drawing is just his style. Besides, I don't think normal bunshin can actually use henge. Anyway, we don't know what exactly Sai can do with this jutsu of his, so he might have had a perfectly good reason ^^

There were Jounin and Chuunin watching the Genin almost all the time. If any of the Genin took the oppertunity to eliminate some of the others, it would probably be considered part of the exam.

because Mizuki hated naruto, and would have gotten what he wanted, even if Naruto did get caught

Henge is an extremely simple jutsu to use. It's also an extremely simple jutsu to see through. You might be able to take on the appearence of someone else, but your act and appearence would never be perfect.

It's better then war.

You're not the only nitpicker here ^^

24. Kagemizu ∙?Θ≈影水≈Θ?∙

bunshins can henge, remember harem no jutsu

25. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Harem no Jutsu uses Kage Bunshin, not normal Bunshin

26. Archer Great Teacher Onizuka

in the manga, he did get caught by the hokage and proceeded to pwn him w/ oiroke no jutsu.

27. Finks82 Newbie For Ever

Pls tell me what is it !

can anyone please explain to me what was that thing in narutos face.. u know that thing that look like whiskers or scar or something. I tot first that it was a scar but ... could naruto be a cat?

28. Hiruma The King has Come!

The whiskers are the effect of Kyuubi, I believe.

29. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

The whiskers are his marks of the Kyuubi.