1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

official jiraiya home quote - NEED HELP FAST

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by frankthebunny, Jul 12, 2018.

1. frankthebunny New Member

I just finished a handmade kunai as a gift to my best friend who's moving to the other side of the country on short notice. can someone tell me the episode and/or official quote from the manga where Jiraiya says "a place where someone still thinks of you, thats a place you can call home". i want to engrave it into the blade, but there's like 10 variations of the quote online and i really don't wanna get it wrong, so i figure ill just watch the actual episode to know for sure. i cant find it. i found a clip where naruto paraphrases it and says "home is where someone is thinking of you", but i feel like jiraiya's original quote would be more appropriate. shes moving in the next couple days so i gotta get this done fast and would really appreciate the help!

Tags:
  2. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

I recall that phrase or something close to it repeated ad nauseam by a kid in one of the filler arcs, but really don't remember Jiraiya ever saying it. :catshrug

3. frankthebunny New Member

I remember who you're talking about, I'm pretty sure that was the kid orochimaru was using to control the 3 tails right? If I'm remembering correctly naruto said it to him causing him to run away with that women who used some kind of crystal style. The clip I'm referring to is naruto saying to sakura specifically that Jiraiya was the one who told him it, but like you I honestly can't remember a clip where he says it. I'll try to look in those episodes with the 3 tails, maybe there's a flashback of it or something. Thanks for the tip!