• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: Rain delay: God vs Vince Wrestling Thread

Kisame3rd14

According to my girlfriend, some of the total divas crew did a “be a star, not a bully” assembly at her Hs in KC back when. One of the school coaches was reprimanded for staring at Naomi’s ass throughout and doing the whole hand on the lower back thing.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Cafe Queen
Since raw is going to be a repeat again I'm just to assume every match is going to start out like below and just imagine a good raw instead of watching.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Miss tonight but saw some of the clips.......... female talent want an Evolutioon 2, Vince heard and took it to heart, we get this............

Mam, unless you can do a shooting star press, a revese rana, hell a fucking basic armbar you will be causing fans to lose attention.:smh Eva-lution......fucking blasphamey. :catflip

Raiden

Not sure if I agree. I think the main issue is that some of the storylines seem like nonsense, especially the stuff with Jericho. he thinks he's a lot more funny/entertaining that he is.

Kisame3rd14

Not sure if I agree. I think the main issue is that some of the storylines seem like nonsense, especially the stuff with Jericho. he thinks he's a lot more funny/entertaining that he is.
I’d argue it’s a majority of their pushed talent and top stars. Jericho, Elite, Dark Order, Best friends w/ Cassidy. That doesn’t necessarily mean everything they do is bad though, but it can be off putting for a mainstream audience.

SAFFF

why doesn't ryback just go to impact? he's not going to make what he thinks he's worth because he burned his bridges with the biggest wrestling company in america. lol

PlacidSanity

Unknown

why doesn't ryback just go to impact? he's not going to make what he thinks he's worth because he burned his bridges with the biggest wrestling company in america. lol

Honestly, the shit with his poll are of his own doing. :skully The only thing notewhile he's done post WWE was spearing a big woman into a pool that was promoting a weightloss supplement.:laugh The guy should just swallow his pride and go and as forgiveness from Vince via HHH. I mean if JJ can get back into Vince's good graces after being on his shit list so can he. Plus he hasn't done anything in the same vein as Nailz that would not allow him back, I mean he hasn't accused Vince of sexual harassment.:LOS

The Juice Man

GB Soulja
Miss tonight but saw some of the clips.......... female talent want an Evolutioon 2, Vince heard and took it to heart, we get this............

Mam, unless you can do a shooting star press, a revese rana, hell a fucking basic armbar you will be causing fans to lose attention.:smh Eva-lution......fucking blasphamey. :catflip
Looks like Eva Marie bombed in Hollywood so she had crawl back to WWE.

But WWE had to let Thickie James go.:defeat

Shirker

Life & Hometown
Unexpectedly fuckin' lit match, holy shit.

EDIT*
Somewhat cruddy finish. Kinda getting tired of wrestling's propensity for interference, lately. AEW's been going ham with it for a while now and NXT is starting to get the itch. I have a hunch that they're tricking themselves into thinking that massive amounts of activity retains numbers, what with it being the only barometer of quality these days. Patiently waiting for crowds to come back so they can knock that shit off.

EDIT**
Austin Theory has a nail fetish and displays it by creeping on a woman with a boob allegory joke.
Austin Theory.
WWE either doesn't know why that's a bad idea, doesn't care or is actively trolling.

...and I kinda love it, ngl. :lmao

Last edited:

Rukia

Played Valorant against pokimane
Daniel Bryan leaving is bad news. Because he was maybe 1 of 5 credible guys in the company; those guys don’t grow on trees.

Nemesis

Cafe Queen
Daniel Bryan leaving is bad news. Because he was maybe 1 of 5 credible guys in the company; those guys don’t grow on trees.

Well he might not be gone from wwe as the wording was banished from smackdown.

Also Danielson has been quite clear on continuing to work with wwe both in and out of the ring so it's unlikely he's actually gone.

SAFFF

Honestly, the shit with his poll are of his own doing. :skully The only thing notewhile he's done post WWE was spearing a big woman into a pool that was promoting a weightloss supplement.:laugh The guy should just swallow his pride and go and as forgiveness from Vince via HHH. I mean if JJ can get back into Vince's good graces after being on his shit list so can he. Plus he hasn't done anything in the same vein as Nailz that would not allow him back, I mean he hasn't accused Vince of sexual harassment.:LOS
I'm sure if Ryback could get away with saying vince or the nose was coming on to him he would. Meanwhile he has too much pride to try and get back in with wwe. They probably don't want him and he'd still end up getting some lowball contract anyway since his name hasn't risen since leaving.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
I'm sure if Ryback could get away with saying vince or the nose was coming on to him he would. Meanwhile he has too much pride to try and get back in with wwe. They probably don't want him and he'd still end up getting some lowball contract anyway since his name hasn't risen since leaving.
Doesn't the WWE still own the Ryback name.:laugh

Top Bottom