1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Oh Ulquiorra! Oh Grimmjow! Fight for Hime's heart Version 2!

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Chai Tea, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:occa I'm back from three week vacation :occa

Did you miss me, especially you Zaru love? :wtf

Let's celebrate with some confettis

Originally this thread was titled "Oh Ulquiorra! Oh Grimmjow! Fight for Hime's heart Version 2 and Ichigo must die in a thousand fires" but it couldn't fit. It makes me sad.

:omg Did you see the latest chapter of BLEACH??? Ulquiorra is so pissed with Grimmjow, I was so so correct! Did you see his reaction!!! :omg he's pissed that Grimmjow stole his woman and he's come back to take his lovely Hime back!!!

Ulquihime! Ulquihime! Ulquihime REUNION!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I expected 4Baby to react and show emotion over his precious cream puff, but not this much anger! I never expected him to son son sonido his way behind Grimmy with a black aura of darkwing death. Poor Jeagerjaques looks like he's about to pee his pants!

I PREDICT FIGHT between Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. 4Baby is gonna kick 6Sugar's ass and teach him not to take his woman away!

But first he'll take his sweet tart back to her room and make sure she's okay. YAY, so what do you think this means for the ulquihime and the GrimmHime relationships? Will Hime whack Ulquio across the face for daring to touch her beloved Kurosaki-kun? Will Grimm whack Ulquiorra across the face for daring to touch his beloved Kurosaki-kun? Will Ulquiorra whack the Jeagerjaques across the face for daring to touch his beautiful sugar bunny Orihime? Will Kurosaki-kun whack....wait he's kind of spread on the floor like crushed peanut butter aka FAIL. .. So many possibilities and developments for the BLEACH LOVE STORY SOAP OPERA.

What will happen to the potential GrimmHime and UlquiHime possibilities after the amazin chapter of 277?

I want a good clean discussion this time! YAY for this chapter.

-Princess Orihime

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are clearly fighting over Ichigo's heart, not Orihime's. Or at least, over who gets to tear out and eat it.

3. Soul Vibe Formerly known as Espada

4. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:amazed I disagree! Ulquiorra was angered at the fact Orihime was taken from her room. Ulquiorra had his fun with Ichigo in chapter 272 and was on his way to tie up his captive and force-feed, please reference chapter 262, but was all :mad :mad to discover Orihime missing from her room. Disappointed that Grimmjow stole his fun :cry :cry, by being the espada man enough to bind her and drag her along somewhere else, Ulquiorra is clearly pissed that someone has disrupted his routine.

Ulquiorra is finished with Ichigo. He wants revenge against Grimmjow for stealing Orihime :notrust :notrust

Ichigo is trash to Ulquiorra, he's done with him for the time being. :oh

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  5. ez Jesus Christ

yeah grimmjow has bound her in chains and is kicking her around. He's clearly head over heals for her.

Ulquiorra kidnaps her and kills the one she loves, clearly the best way of having her fall for him

then again I never understood where crack pairings came from

Ulquiorra's in love with Aizen and Grimmjow's in love with Ichigo. True story.

6. Aokiji Well-Known Member

7. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:huh Don't spam my thread with this. If you don't like the content don't read. I was informed by the mods that if I receive any harassment from anyone I have the duty to call them.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  8. Soul Vibe Formerly known as Espada

cant you put this in the Court like every other shitty crack pairing thread?

9. Protect_The_Butter Banned

Well seeing how Grimms got Orihime in chains I'd say shes his. Whether she wants to be or not.

10. Chai Tea Fade To Black

No, it doesn't belong there as it references events in the manga and is highly specific to current events in the manga :yell :yell. If you don't like it, you can simply choose not to read. :oh :oh. I want a true discussion of the possibilities in the changes of the dynamics of the relationship between IchiGrimm, Grimmulq, and UlquiHime after 277, it doesn't need to be romantic, though I'd prefer it :yell :yell.

Now do you have anything to add to this thread or are you just here to protest it? :oh :oh

Let me remind you that due to recent events one of the stipulations of being unbanned is that I call the mods as soon I receive harassment. :notrust :notrust.

11. Shinji 5th Division Captain

12. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Good point :nod :nod, but eh :amazed I have to disagree with you! Ulquiorra can poke a twin hole to match Kurosaki-kun's hole in Grimmjow with his twin-attack of his sonido and his razor-sharp member :( . So if Ulq wipes the floor with Grimmjow, then to the victor goes the spoils or in this case the honey bunny. :kloff :kloff

:occa I am back! :occa Did you miss me? :wtf :wtf

13. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Okay seriously, neither of the two have romantic interest for Orihime. Grimmjow bound Orihime like that simply because he probably fears her powers. Notice how fast he sonido'd out of range once he unbound her hands. Ulquiorra showing emotion at Orihime's kidnapping by Grimmjow? He showed more emotion when he blocked Ichigo's KGT. Giant black aura? Well if you think that what Ulquiorra walking out into a dark hallway is be my guest. Was pretty white and shiny when he appeared behind Grimmjow. So in short, Grimmjow is just using Orihime as a tool in his fight with Ichigo and Ulquiorra is just following orders.

14. Saya - - - - ♥ ;

Stop the fangirlism, kay? :notrust

15. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

orihime is too busy healing her real love to even notice the guy who took her to hueco mundo or the guy who made her a slave

16. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:yell, I agree that the 6Sugar only has an interest in Ichigo at this point, though rumors are starting ever since that cover, 4baby used to be Grimmy's Ex. Well either way, Ulquiorra has turned heterosexual at this point, maybe it's Hime's Charms and assets :kloff :kloff.

And :amazed Jeagerjaques wouldn't be afraid of Hime's powers. She is a lover not a fighter, he has no reason to be afraid of her cool powers. Besides, she's used them on him to help him before?? What she's going to do, sic Tsubaki on Grimmow, he'd eat him for lunch with Nell on the side :notrust

Ulquiorra was pissed, this is a common agreement, at Grimmjow for taking HIME away. EH??? You say 4baby showed more emotion against Ichi's bankai?? :omg :omg Maybe you should create an ichiulqui thread and use this as evidence that Ichigo and Ulq are meant to be.

:love But she went OMGWTF when Ulquio appeared right behind her. Besides, Ichigo is dumb and doesn't know what's going on. I think he was better unconscious. :yell

17. Pantomime Candlejack lo

*sigh* Again with the overly emoticoned posts. Okay, I'm not here to bash you or your totally implausible pairings, but if you want to fangirl something, please either a. try not to annoy people, or b. don't do it here. Please. If you want to be annoying, fine. Just get your self an LJ, spruce it up with an Ulqui/Hime background, and you're all set. Just please, please, keep your excessive fangirling away from here. 'Cuz it really is just fucking over the top, y'know.

P.S.: Just because Ichigo is an idiot, doesn't make him dumb. 'Cuz idiots are smart. Murphy's Law.

18. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:notrust, we were given full permission to be unbanned so obviously we are not breaking any rules by being enthusiastic.

If you don't like our threads, you have no obligation to read them but please don't come into here and tell us how to post. I could just easily say your purple font and extremely underlined font is over-the-top. :notrust

So either contribute to the thread or stop harassing us because if you haven't made us go away by now, you're not going to. :notrust.

19. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Hate to go off-topic, but your posts have been reported for harassment. Now leave otherwise I shall start PMing mods - as I was encouraged to do if harassed like this.

20. Pantomime Candlejack lo

Fine. Though I have to say, Ulqui/Hime is pretty cute.

21. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:love :love UlquiHime is adorable and unique. I'm glad we can agree on that :kloff :kloff

22. Supa Swag Active Member

Wow, I mean...seriously? Thank god there's a limit to how many people can put, cuz if there wasn't I'm sure this half of this damn page would be filled with them. Jesus...

On topic (if I can try to answer it seriously), Orihime is the last thing on Grimm's mind since he brought her out just to kill his plaything Ichigo and ulquiorra...well ulquiorra is a fucking robot.

23. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i seriously think noihime is much more plausible than grimmhimi or ulqhimi. and noihimi's chance of happening is like 1%.

24. Saya - - - - ♥ ;

25. Splintered Active Member

If you do not like this topic, do not post in it. Flaming is against the rules and those caught doing so will recieve a warning and/or a ban

Ontopic:

Sure, I'm for this.

I'm also for the complete bastardization of two rather important and at least halfway interesting villains who remain cold, aloof unfeeling bastards who are more interested in killing Ichigo than anything that has to do with Orihime.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

26. Pantomime Candlejack lo

*sigh* I'm sorry for harassing you, but, even the title is kind of annoying. (You really should think about getting an LJ though, if you don't already have one, it's great fun.) Lack of proper sleep for four days, I blame Ticky, and I'm just about ready to snap at anything that has emoticons interweaved into its sentences. (Just one emoticon is enough to get your point across btw, as opposed to two.) And I wouldn't go as far as saying it's adorable, cute is fine for me, as long if it isn't to terribly OOC. It's a welcome change to all the crack pairings that I myself totally adore. Now for on topic, Grimm vs. Ukelala is bound to be major fanservice.​

27. BowL <font color="#AA5303">Sand Surfer</font>

What are you on? Why are you not sharing?

28. Pantomime Candlejack lo

What is who on that they aren't sharing?​

29. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Look Senor Shango, I am entitled to my own expression just as you're entitled to your own purple/blue/green font :yell :yell. IF I want to use 10 emoticons per post, I am entitled to. There is no rule against it :mad :mad as there shouldn't be one :notrust.

Now I accept your apology but I will continue with my smileys :notrust. Please feel free to put me on your ignore list, :kloff :kloff if you can't handle colorful posts with lots of enthusiasm. :notrust.

As for on topic, UlquiHime is adorable and the Ulq/Grimm fight may happen, may not happen, but the bottom line is that Ulquiorra is pissed that Grimmjow stole the captive for his own means. He is pissed that Hime was taken away from her room - and she was stolen right under his nose while he was off wiping the floor with Ichigo and changing into new clothes for his darling Orihime.

30. Pantomime Candlejack lo

*ahem* It's Señorita. Why does everyone think that I'm a guy? Just 'cuz I'm crude doesn't mean I'm male. And I never said that you had to stop using them, just that, and this is my opinion mind you, two or more of the same emoticon in the same sentence is a bit much. You could try having ten different smilies, whereas the same five over again. Just like how I change my icons and fonts/colors/sizes. It's called variety.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.