1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Old Ichigo(PreUruhara Training) vs. Kamaitachi Jirobou

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Insipidipity, May 21, 2005.

1. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Both seem pretty good. I'm not sure if Jirobou is 1/5th Renji's power though.
    Jirobou can call upon the true form of his Zanpaktou, and Ichigo can gain his spirit power boost.

Lets ignore Ichigo's "being the main character" advantage.

While Ichigo has a speed advantage, Jirobou has a range advantage, plus, a ranged fighter with the title of Kamaitachi isn't something to look down upon.

Tags:
  2. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I imagine that without his main character avantage, Jiroubou would of beaten him.

But then...

So would have everyone.

3. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

He still had an insane amount of spirit force no matter how you look at it. Even though Renji was only 20%, he's still a lieutenant and couldn't even move his body due to the force of Ichigo's spirit.

As for Jirobou, Inoue dodged his normal attacks a few times, and she's not even a fraction of his speed.

By main character advantage, I mean him winning to further the plot, not a result of his abilities. His abilities may be the reason he's the main character, but its not directly an advantage due to it. So I wouldn't say that most characters could beat him at that time. Him beating Renji was all him, him beating Grand Fisher may have been due to MCA, but slashing Menos Grande was his power.

4. GenoBreaker Pokemon Master!!!

true haha this can be argued both ways well alot of wayz

5. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Not really. If you look at it, Ichigo is the only character who gets his ass completely killed several times a day and still manages to win battle after battle.

Any other character, after getting sliced open like a tomato, generally lays down and sleeps/dies.

6. monk3 Ryokan Pride

maybe jiroubou? cuz like ichigo has speed, but not enough to match a guy who can call out his zanpoktou. cuz since ichigo's would be in a dormant state, jiroubou's would be active

7. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Not really, Renji and Ikkaku both got sliced up pretty bad by him and didn't lay down until he was about to be finished off. Even that one Shinigami who faced Grand Fisher looked like he died but just fell asleep. Plus, thats how his spirit power is activated, when he gets beat down, its a catalyst to release his immense power, like against Renji. Its a result of his stamina and resolve, it was still possible to actually beat him, as Byakuya showed, its just much harder because he doesn't give up easily. Same could almost go for Ikkaku except his spirit powers don't really increase. He had to practically slice his arm off to stop. In fact, Jidanbou DID get his arm sliced off and he still held it up.

8. Hayate Dropped as a baby

I thought many times Ichigo should be dead. Even though Ichigo was "healed" between battles with Renji, Kenpachi and Byakuya he still wasn't close to 100% and he got a pretty bad beating in all 3 of those but he still got up. If this is just because he is the main character so he needs to be as tough as nails then he would get beaten by Jirobou but if this could be looked at as just another one of his abilities then Ichigo would still win. . but be on verge of death likely.

9. ChaochroX Devil of Chicago

back then ichigo was a punk push-over. He couldn't possible face a serious opponent.

10. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Ichigo would probably get his ass beat and then go beserk like the first time against Renji, for the win, only it would be a closer fight, since Renji's power was reduced for earth since they do that to all Vice Captain ranks or higher. And since it wouldnt need to be done to Jirobou the battle could take place on either Earth or in Soul Society if anyone cares. So yeah I think Ichigo would still win even then. I dont think this was filler only, but Uruhara told him during the training his power was equal to about a 3rd seat in the division, without him letting off those crazy random blasts, and his beserk power against renji should have at least equaled his average power after the fight (or with a little bit of training but still a while before he completed it)(which was supposedly equal to 3rd seat).

11. aaasss Banned

PreUruhara he wasnt even powerful enough to go into soul society...

So I say he would lose :D

12. Byakuya Retired

How would pre-uraharaha Ichigo survive or dodge Jirobou's shikai? :huh

13. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

well pre-urahara ichigo was pretty fuckin fast specially after he "unleashed" vs renji which i asusme could happen here too, but yeah jirobou is all over his ass