1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Old Oro vs old Sarutobi

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by RummY, Nov 15, 2005.

which old fart wins ?

1. Sandaime

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Orochimaru

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. RummY It is all fun and games...

Just a short poll to let you all realise that Orochimaru > 3rd.

How old was 3rd when he died from Oro's hands ? About 80 ? Most of you would agree that age was the main reason why Sarutobi was beaten. So, to show you that Oro is simply better lets imagine Oro in the age of 80 against Sarutobi as we all knew him - about 80 as well.

Who wins ?

Tags:
  2. Guy Gardner "I'm the crazy one."

If Oro's body is aged that far...

Sarutobi. Sarutobi's motivation to win is stronger, and he was stronger in his prime than Oro ever was. Oro's drop-off, if it's consistant with Sarutobi's, would put him in a worse position.

3. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Dunno.......oro's edo tensei is still a great jutsu which actually lead to saru's death. I have to give this one to orochimaru.

4. Gunners .

Sarutobi, young orchimaru got pawned by death god i dont see why a older weaker version of orochimaru will put a better fight against death god.

5. xeno Emmissary of Dance

Sarutobi, I can't picture a geriatric Oro fending any better against an oppent that young Oro had trouble with. And yes, Death God, nuff' said.

6. RummY It is all fun and games...

Hmm, I would say Sarutobi lost more to death god than Orochimaru... Two hands for some weeks. Not a big price for beating God of Shinobi, if U ask me.

I can't picture him geriatric too - Fushi Tensei - even after Itachi, Jiraya, Kakashi passed away and Konohamaru's face wrinkles, Orochimaru will be as young as now. That is the trick :)

7. Pride Swerve

Prime Sandaime vs. Prime Orochimaru

Who wins?

8. Cosmo_Rainy Kiss Evader lvl 8

prime saru won't even break a sweat

9. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I give it to Sandaime...unless old sandaime equals an even older sandaime, then old oro is just fighting a bag of bones in a coffin thus Oro wins.

10. Man of a Thousand Jutsus Jutsu Master

I would have to say that if they had both aged similarily (assuming Oro didnt do his immortality technique), then Sandaime would have the win. At worst, I think this battle would be a tie becasue Sandaime could always use Shikifuujin and summon the Death God. Also, Sandaime did TEACH Orochimaru, so if anyone were to know what flaws to exploit in Orochimaru's defenses, or know how he thinks in battle, Sandaime would be the one.