• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1001 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Ruse

Born Sinner
I think Kidd will have a form similar to Luffy's G4 which consists of a mecha type suit encompassing his whole body.

His fighting style seems to be brawler like Luffy, so makes sense.
I think that’s what punk rotten is

Sloan

Supa Stacka
I think Kidd will have a form similar to Luffy's G4 which consists of a mecha type suit encompassing his whole body.

His fighting style seems to be brawler like Luffy, so makes sense.
Shoulda just gave him an ancient/mythical zoan at this point.

Oberyn Nymeros

he would, but law was there for luffy since marineford showing up out of nowhere to save him, even before they became friends
Yeah, Law's an awesome character to me. All of the Supernova showed up to Marineford but Law was the only one who refused to just watch and do nothing.

Sometimes I dont know if these "Law is Luffys bitch" posts are just troll/joke comments or if the poster really means what they are saying.....you seemed like a good member to ask, lol.

Trance Kuja

Forum Phantom
Law is like Sasuke and Luffy is like Goku. Kidd is just Kidd.
He's not like Sasuke until someone tells him the same story about the meaning of 'D' at least 4 times before he decides to just to have a meaningless fight with the protagonist contrary to the answer he was given anyway.

Oda Report

.......eww

Shanks Rocks sounds awful

What? Cutting fire is a brand new power. Hes definitely using Foxfire style.

Well cutting element isn't nothing new, Zoro shown that when he can cut elements when he faced off against logia snow snow girl and made her bleed.

I need to see the chapter to full jump in on this to be honest

Top Bottom