• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 24 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1001 Prediction/Discussion Thread

OG sama

kaido is still on the floor from top tier luffy's punch last chapter

give him 3 chapters to recover and get back on his feet
Oooh I likes this.

Now the Luffy haters can’t say Kaido wasn’t effected or... the attack was superficial or it was a plot punch.

You know how they are.:smugbo

Sieves

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸well then̸̸̨
Kidd goes against luffy every chance he gets, law seems to go along with anything luffy does.
you do realize they are in an alliance... right? that means law goes along with luffy and luffy goes along with law... since they're allied... thats what allies do...:wellshite

Yeah, Law's an awesome character to me. All of the Supernova showed up to Marineford but Law was the only one who refused to just watch and do nothing.

Sometimes I dont know if these "Law is Luffys bitch" posts are just troll/joke comments or if the poster really means what they are saying.....you seemed like a good member to ask, lol.
mere trolling. law doesn't really fit the mold because he's not a strawhat and he's not off-screened somewhere but he's close to luffy (they're pretty much bros) so now he has to be his underling. those same people will complain that law can't be competitive with kid and luffy even though Odas clearly shown him to be competitive with them on multiple occasions.

girafarig

@RAGING BONER's no. 1 fan
i miss @charles101 saying 'bigu mamu' :(

on topic:

i'm not the type to complain about oda's writing but...with all the things BM could do with her DF...oda chose to have her shoot some generic 'fire balls'? it's something that even a wanker like sabo could probably do better than her. why couldn't she make homies out of the iron junk attached to kidd and have his own 'arm' bite his face off or something? or why couldn't she make her own sword into a homie and have it battle zoro? stuff that other characters can't do, you know?

:kickcan

OG sama

What makes Law so great and such a great rival is that he’s not jealous of the others. :bury

He still remains competitive and not caring and letting the other idiots like Luffy and Kid make themselves look dumb.

Diving in to fight Kaido so recklessly... Law always has a plan :bury

Oda Report

What makes Law so great and such a great rival is that he’s not jealous of the others. :bury

He still remains competitive and not caring and letting the other idiots like Luffy and Kid make themselves look dumb.

Diving in to fight Kaido so recklessly... Law always has a plan :bury
Yeah he's like batman in the JL.

OG sama

You sure you're ready for another "Marco is admiral/top tier level" thread? :x
Whatever happens, happens at this point. :kanyeshrug

Oda obviously loves the guy so if King and Queen can’t beat him 2v1 not much I can do or say at that point.

Do I expect that to happen though, no not really.

I still don’t think he’s Admiral level but Oda has made the guy appear almost invincible, like so far he doesn’t have a real weakness to exploit in a fight.

Im banking on a weakness but knowing Oda he’s just going to have Queen tell some gifter to go get some seastone. :tiredpepe

Oberyn Nymeros

I don't think Oda cares about what abilities characters get, Lol A lot of characters can add fire and other elements to their attacks...... Luffy, Kat, Doffy, Big Mom, Brook, Wanze ,Usopp,Nami Franky can literally blow fire. I mean the list goes on and on.....And now Zoro, (even though first flaming attack was technically in Little Garden on Mr. 5)
I think he does honestly. That for me would be like if Usopp suddenly started shooting weather bullets or Chopper started using a rumble ball that lets him use ice winds.
Its weird to me, but you're right and it could very well be the case that Zoro is able to mix styles and add fire onto all of his existing techniques. We'll see what Oda has in store. If Zoro does mix styles, then I expect that Sanji has some tricks we haven't seen yet.

Sloan

Supa Stacka
I don't know if you're on Viz, but the official release has clearer art and you can see thats just a strand of hair hanging over his mouth.

I know his teeth looked cracked open in the fan scan. :lmao
Naw I already knew that. But it's funnier to go with the alternative, basically a reference to the pre-viz version. Memes>Cannon :x

Top Bottom