• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1005 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
Given how long it will take for the roof to be shown again, I’m really worried for the [Blocked Domain] Oda didn’t cut the fight at a moment where they were shown to be a real hardass for Kaido and Mom. He cut it right at the moment where Kaido and Mom started to enjoy themselves

Bobybobster

it'd make no sense for the rooftop dudes to get the scabbards treatment, since this is a fight to the death.

They'll be bloodied, but still standing.

Thdyingbreed

I mean there’s still a possibility for Sanji vs Queen but it’s looking way more likely that it’s Jack now since Sanji knows the scabbards are being targeted and will go save them.

To be honest I think it would make much more sense for Yamato to take out Jack then head to the roof and then Sanji can go on to fight Queen. :hm

OG sama

So the spoiler of Marco beating the crap out of both King and Queen on his own turned out to be indirectly true. Because Sanji is going to fight a weakened Jack while Marco is pimping on Two Yonko commanders at once like King and Queen some hoes.

:zaheer

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
So the spoiler of Marco beating the crap out of both King and Queen on his own turned out to be indirectly true. Because Sanji is going to fight a weakened Jack while Marco is pimping on Two Yonko commanders at once like King and Queen some hoes.

Time to change your name to Marco Sama

Mutsu

If Sanji fights Jack then he'll likely fight someone else as well. I just really don't see Marco finishing both King and Queen. Also I wonder if Sanji will save Toki/Hiyori from Jack?

OG sama

X Drake vs Queen

Marco vs King

The battle of the Zoans, I could see it but damn Sanji gets demoted to fighting a weakened man while Drake gets Queen :catcry

maupp

Faster than my Shadow
Jack got stomped by 2 guys who in turn got bitchslapped by base Kaido in a 9 vs 1

oda really isn't doing Sanji any favors in his comparison to the Novas if Jack's his arc fight.

That said, still holding out hope for Sanji vs Queen or King.
Who said Sanji has to be compared to the Novas? :hmm

Oda himself has never written it that way and probably never thought of it. The comparison is a fan concept because some people want their Zoro-Sanji rivalry which this late in the game doesn't add up. :oldshrug

maupp

Faster than my Shadow
If Sanji fights Jack then he'll likely fight someone else as well. I just really don't see Marco finishing both King and Queen. Also I wonder if Sanji will save Toki/Hiyori from Jack?
You can't be implying that Sanji would be able to defeat a calamity then go on and fight someone else.

Not only is that hard to picture feat wise but it's also unrealistic panel time wise. Oda has already been extra stingy with panel time for anyone but Luffy, so for him to hands Sanji 2 big fights is beyond inconceivable.

OG sama

he won't solo them both but they will do shit against him
Damn I hope not, I hate making predictions and bets and Oda going the nonsensical routes, Sanji vs a weakened Jack? Like come on Oda don’t do this to me.

I hate to say it but Oda has been laughing at my predictions so far for fights, I have been wrong every damn time.

Damn I hope not, I hate making predictions and bets and Oda going the nonsensical routes, Sanji vs a weakened Jack? Like come on Oda don’t do this to me.

I hate to say it but Oda has been laughing at my predictions so far for fights, I have been wrong every damn time.
Oda laughs at most of our predictions.

OG sama

Roof battle have probably screwed our power level perceptions,but Jack is still a formidable opponent even for Sanji and has yet to show his hybrid.
I don't know for others but I'm excited for Jack's fight.
Sanji :explicat

I don’t want my boy to face that loser, but maybe loser is mutual for those two :dammit

If Sanji fights Jack I wonder how strong Zoro is.... :zaheer

bil02

it'd make no sense for the rooftop dudes to get the scabbards treatment, since this is a fight to the death.

They'll be bloodied, but still standing.
Depends on what Oda has in store but we know this is probably not the final stage of that battle as the Wano citizens are supposed to witness the alliance's victory.

If there is an act 4 coming,the Sn are 100% losing,if not they will probably be on the verge of losing them make a comeback.

Bobybobster

Depends on what Oda has in store but we know this is probably not the final stage of that battle as the Wano citizens are supposed to witness the alliance's victory.

If there is an act 4 coming,the Sn are 100% losing,if not they will probably be on the verge of losing them make a comeback.
I meant they can't loose without dying, since kaido/meme are not trying to beat them unconscious, but instead they are out to kill them.

So they should be on the verge of loosing, and then jesus luffy pulls up.

Kroczilla

Just read the spoilers. Obviously we will need to wait for the full chapter for a more definitive analysis.

That said, how does this chapter set up Jack Vs Sanji?

Except Jack announced over the "intercom" that he would take care of the Scabbards, there isn't any reason for Sanji to think anyone other than Black Maria was going to go after them.

Top Bottom