• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1010 Prediction/Discussion Thread

OG sama

I appreciate the people good or bad on here man.

I wish there was a perfect story and we could all be happy, but that’s just not how it is.

Too bad not everyones going to be happy with things, thats just how it is unfortunately.

I don't like the direction the fight has taken this chapter but that is subjective
We did get team battles though and with a tone of team work and on panel fights.

1 v 1 fights was always going to be a thing, be it next arc or starting this chapter. Considering Wano will take 120 chapters, I actually liked it that Oda decided to speed things up.

Last edited:

OG sama

I mean, ya. If Zoro has it, why wouldn't they?
I can’t help but feel like peeps just want to hold the worst Gen in the back.

No one cared about CoC this much before this chapter, now everyone and their moms are trying to give King and Jack this CoC.

Those guys are scrubs who don’t have a ambition of their own, they are just lackeys who do whatever their boss tells them, they don’t even fit the type to be a king.

It's pretty funny that Kaido was like dude, you have Conquerors and Zoro was like... the fuck you talking about?

Yeah, Zoro have CoC and as impressive as his feat is now, once Luffy spend a week with Zoro to train how to use his Coc properly, dude might be a solid Youkou level the next time we see him fighting.

OG sama

It’s crazy lol like if Law doesn’t have conquerors there ain’t a chance in fucking hell someone like Jinbe is getting one. :trinny
Law should have gotten this CoC, it’s much better than his DF being needed to hell for plot.

Im so sick of that BS, good Haki makes his DF extremely diminished.

Die-Hardman

(ΦωΦ)

No one cared about CoC this much before this chapter, now everyone and their moms are trying to give King and Jack this CoC.

Those guys are scrubs who don’t have a ambition of their own, they are just lackeys who do whatever their boss tells them, they don’t even fit the type to be a king.
So does Katakuri but he has it

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~

I was the only person in this thread to say Jack has it.

Shunsuiju

King might have conquerors though. His name kind of says it all.

Top Bottom