• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1010 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Raff

So did big mom and kaido use a CoC attack with hakai?

And I like how kid and killer realized their attacks are still not working in round 2 vs kaido and noped out of there to go after big mom.

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
Kaido will need awaken zoan post chapter 1010 to keep up with base Luffy at this rate.
Kaido doesn’t need anything like that for now. This is no different than chapter 1000. You guys were spouting the same shit that Luffy will solo Kaido in base and in the next chapter Kaido nearly blitzed Luffy again and was telling all the rooftop 5 to come at him

this fight has a lot still

It's pretty funny that Kaido was like dude, you have Conquerors and Zoro was like... the fuck you talking about?

Yeah, Zoro have CoC and as impressive as his feat is now, once Luffy spend a week with Zoro to train how to use his Coc properly, dude might be a solid Youkou level the next time we see him fighting.
COC can not be trained.

IHateAnnoyingJerks

Kaido doesn’t need anything like that for now. This is no different than chapter 1000. You guys were spouting the same shit that Luffy will solo Kaido in base and in the next chapter Kaido nearly blitzed Luffy again and was telling all the rooftop 5 to come at him

Oda wrote himself into a corner here, it's definitely going to be Luffy VS Kaido at least for a while. I thought it's going to be 5v1 but apparently Oda choose another option lol

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
Chapter 1003 had 3,001 posts, likely three deleted based on the last two posts.

This thread has broken the record. @Mariko

@Kinjin

How many posts have been dumped/erased from the Forum recently? I remember some people's posts were erased and that you said [REDACTED] was deleting posts. It says I only have 8 posts in the One Piece chapter 996 Prediction Thread. I know that's wrong and I'm pretty sure it had more than 894 posts.

The 994 one only has 718 posts. That sounds wrong. Even slow Prediction/Spoiler threads have around 12-1800 posts each. Some of these threads got rekt it seems.

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
Oda wrote himself into a corner here, it's definitely going to be Luffy VS Kaido at least for a while. I thought it's going to be 5v1 but apparently Oda choose another option lol
He didn’t exactly. We always knew that Kaido and Luffy would stand by themselves at some point. Kaido took too much punishment from others to consider this a solo. If Oda wanted this to be a solo fight, he wouldn’t have Kaido fight the scabbards and the other worst gen members. Nor would he have Yamato and Momo around to join at some point

Luffy will deliver the final blow on Kaido while he’s riding Momo

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Thinking about it more I wouldn't be surprised if Law refuses Luffy right now. He already got mad at him for ordering him around. He is a D. He isn't a subordinate even though he can act like it at times. I say at least Law stays for now. There is also nothing for him to do downstairs. The good guys have too many big guns. I say Zoro has his fun with King, gets healed by Marco and comes back to tag in when Law gets taken out upstairs after contributing more to the fight :bury

p1X3

Preskip I would of been open to the idea of Sanji having COTC but given the treatment of Sanji I highly doubt it at this point.

Oda clearly does not give a shit about him anymore
This is the same enies lobby treatment he got, he got compromised for a bit disappeared for about 10 chapters and then he came back on fire. This is the same pattern were seeing in wano. Idk why people can't see that. Wholecake was Sanjis Baratie arc, it wasn't something for sanji to show out in.

Nibba, wanna put more effort and elaborate on your post? :maiscust

Luffy clearly have a bigger Coc and better control now vs. MF.
Yes and he did not train it.

You can't train someone that has COC to be stronger in COC.

You train your haki and COC gets stronger with that.

This is why Luffy can use stroger COC now as he deduced what Kaido was using and he now has 2 advanced forms of the other colors.

So Luffy can't train Zoro's COC he can show it to him and then Zoro can train his haki and his COC will get stronger.

Last edited:

Silver

This is why Luffy can use stroger COC now as he deduces what Kaido was using and he now has 2 advance formed of the other colours.

So Luffy can't train Zoro's COC he can show it to him and then Zoro can train his haki and COC will get stronger.
:suzuhiko

Cursemark

This is why Luffy can use stroger COC now as he deduced what Kaido was using and he now has 2 advanced forms of the other colors.

So Luffy can't train Zoro's COC he can show it to him and then Zoro can train his haki and his COC will get stronger.
You can train to control CoC though

I never said this though

Pretty much what I said. Just let Zoro spend some time with Luffy and have Luffy wip out his enormous black CoC in front of him. Training, mentoring, showing...same same.

And Luffy still need to show Zoro how to put that Coc on and use it offensively.

Cursemark

You can learn by doing so not by being trained.

Ray didn't train his COC.

He trained his other colors.

No one in the manga trained Luffy in how to control his COC, and Ray was the best option bar Shanks now in the verse.
This isn’t true. Ray straight up said you can learn how to control your CoC. CoC control isn’t something that comes out of nowhere. All he said was that you can’t specifically train CoC directly itself for it to be stronger and he meant make yourself stronger in general not just in the other forms of Haki.

Base Luffy pretty much pulled a SSJ 2 Kid Gohan against Hybrid Kaido this chapter, with a flashback and confirmed with Law "Bro-Ski, I will get this shit done". Kaido is serious and are dodging, but could not dodge. It isn't the same as chapter 1,000.

And I'm pretty sure it's going to be an extreme dif fight 1 on 1 with Kaido going all out. If he doesn't use Awakening, then he doesn't have awakening, which doesn't make sense.

You guys were spouting the same shit that Luffy will solo Kaido in base

And it's starting in this chapter, dude :bury

Kroczilla

On another subject, in light of recent events, I don't think anyone can reasonably argue that the Oden that fought Kaido wasn't in the same class as Roger.

People have consistently pointed to his performance against Roger as proof that Oden was far weaker.

But now we know better. Oden simply had no knowledge of that application of COC. This clearly changed when he returned to Wano after his journey with Roger.

In other words, this panel wasn't a mistake by Oda

This isn’t true. Ray straight up said you can learn how to control your CoC. CoC control isn’t something that comes out of nowhere.
Luffy just saw Kaido and he understood, Ray did not train Luffy regarding COC ... learning can be done by displaying it and Luffy learning it by mimicking it when his haki it good enough.

It is not like COA that can be learned by fighting someone stronger in COA or COO that can be learned by dodging a lot with no eyes.

Luffy can not just train COC by using it, what is he supposed to do, go and use it on mobs of marines?
How will Zoro train it, go to islands and use COC on people?

Jake CENA

BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!

Luffy has all three advanced haki

Future sight
CoA++
CoC+

Luffy's CoC attacks are stronger because it entirely depends on willpower. Luffy's the most stubborn dickhead in the series so his will is the strongest and unbreakable.

yantos

Meh Luffy show was bound to happen, as much as Oda loves to wank the grandmaster his affection for luffy is unrivalled.
though if Law does move them down stairs , ZKK chances will be all time low , oh well cant have every thing I guess. fire techniques , scaring yonkos with his AP, holding off one of the strongest attacks in the series, CoC confirmation and finally doing a lasting wound on Kaido the second one after Oda Oden. we had the best run we could ever hope for.
and from now on we can pick on luffy fans by claiming if it's not for zoro's wound luffy wouldn't be able to solo Kaido :spicy
untill Oda reveals in a sbs that he would've been able to solo him any way :gglife

Sloan

~*Supa Stacka*~
Thinking about it more I wouldn't be surprised if Law refuses Luffy right now. He already got mad at him for ordering him around. He is a D. He isn't a subordinate even though he can act like it at times. I say at least Law stays for now. There is also nothing for him to do downstairs. The good guys have too many big guns. I say Zoro has his fun with King, gets healed by Marco and comes back to tag in when Law gets taken out upstairs after contributing more to the fight :bury
For real if he literally leaves just because Luffy tells him to he a bih.

Top Bottom