1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece Openings

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by donkee, Sep 25, 2006.

1. donkee

Anyone else laugh at the One Piece opening first time seeing them? Im just about to finish up the Alabasta arc and the opening already shows Nico Robin sailing along happily with the crew. That kinda ruins it for me -_-.

Tags:
  2. Broleta

Ehhh I never laughed at them but ya I know what you mean about OP3 >_> Although I had already seen alot of pictures of Robin with the Straw Hats..

3. Smitty

I know whatcha mean. Animes have a bad habit of showing characters and such in the intro's before they're actually in. Its because of that I will usually skip intro's until the new ones come out

4. Nice Gai

Well at least one Piece gives you something to look forward unlike other Animes we know of.

5. Ai_Kotobuki

still, they spoiled it >.< with all the "vivi will stay" and such then suddenly, robin appears in the OP. i was saddened :p

6. donkee

I know, right. Vivi was cuter, anyway. Young chicks ftw.

7. G-aara

I already knew that Robin enters the Strawhats but i was somewhat shocked when i actually saw her in the 3rd opening, cause at that point of the anime there wasn't any clue at all that she even MIGHT enter the crew.. Huge spoiler XD Robin rules though :)

8. Broleta

I suppose everyone watching the anime in Japan would of either seen the manga or seen promotional images of Robin with the Straw Hats. I'd find it hard to imagine anyone could dodge One Piece spoilers in Japan.

9. Mugiwara

Yeah, it SUCKS that they show it! I don't know what they were thinking! But everyones flashy "LOOK AT MY SIG, IT SHOWS ALL POSSIBLE SPOILER" sigs ruined it for me even before I watched One Piece :p

10. Monkey D Luffy UK

i was surprised when i saw Nico's appearance in OP 3 as well given how early it came in. I knew she was going to eventually join when before watching One Piece i had d/loaded a random episode to see what it was like. (think it was the first of the davy back arc)
    Mind you, having seen all of the OP sequences they do tend to give a lot of spoilers away.

11. GPM

Just by looking around the forums, alot of stuff got spoiled, meaning the sigs and banners and such that people had. Quite annoying imo; there's nothing better than a surprise, but it's difficult to just say "[/SPOILER] EVERYTHING!"

In any case, Robin joining was a really cool/funny segment.

12. Sherry-Ran

I've never really laughed at any of the openings. Although I do think they should make the openings fit together with the storyline.