• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

One Piece Spoiler Archive

T.D.A

- The chapter begins with Luffy's "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling" with which the previous one ended.
- After his attack, Luffy loses Gear 4 and cannot use Haki for 10 minutes.
- Big Mom uses her attack "Hahaba" (Mother Grandmother) against Luffy, but Zoro intervenes.
- Law uses the "Countershock" against BIg Mom.
- Kaidou uses an attack called "Vortex Wind" (or something like that) against Killer and Kid.
- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- Zoro uses the attack "Black Dragon Tornado" against Kaidou and saves Luffy again (it is the drawing he has made).
- Kaidou is damaged and notices Oden's sword.
- Kaidou uses another attack (does not give the name) that affects a large area.
- CP0 appears,
- Then they analyze the battle on a board with tiles. The samurai had 5,400 cash, they have lost 400. Kaidou had 30,000 and has lost 3,000.
- Kaidou's hybrid form appears.

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
Chapter 1003: "Night on the board".

In the cover, a scorpion gives Reiju some cactus flower.

Chapter starts with Luffy punching Kaidou with many powerful punches. Kaidou spits blood from his mouth, even Big Mom seems shocked. Finally Luffy hits Kaidou with his strongest punch and Kaidou falls to the ground.

Then air comes out of Luffy's body. Kid is shocked and thought Luffy got attacked somehow. Law explains it's just a side effect of Gear 4 and Luffy won't be able to use Haki for 10 minutes.

Kid: "So it's a power that comes with a risk, huh? But if all those punches actually work..."

Big Mom attacks Luffy with flaming version of "Hahaba" (Mother Destruction Sword), but Zoro carries him and jump out of the way. Kid and Killer go to attack Kaidou, who's still on the ground, while Law attacks Big Mom with his "Countershock".

Kaidou rises up from the ground and create a tornado, blowing both Luffy and Zoro away. He then chomps on Luffy.

Zoro: "Hey, don't eat our captain!!"

Zoro uses his "Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" (the attack he used on Gyojin Island) to create a tornado to counter Kaidou's tornado. One of his slash go through Kaidou's scales and makes him bleed. Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden.

Kaidou: "So you want to try using tornado against me?"

Kaidou then uses a new attack called "Tatsumaki Kaifuu" (Twister Destructive Wind) creating a huge tornado with wind blades flying out to every direction. Zoro carries Luffy and run while Kid and Killer deflect the wind blades and Law use his power to warp out of the way.

Cut to inside of Onigashima castle. The battle above the dome creates a huge tremor, sending rubbles raining down on the battleground below. We see Orochi's head, it's still lying on the ground.

We cut now to CP0, they are sitting in one of the rooms in the castle. A woman with an eye-marked paper on her face (probably one of Who's Who subordinates) is playing music for them.

The two CP0 are playing together "Go" (a japanese game on a board) using white pieces to represent the samurai and black pieces to represent Kaidou's army. The samurai has 5,400 men and already lost 400, Kaidou has 30,000 men and already lost 3,000. Each piece on the board is equal to 1,000 men, so the samurai has 5 pieces left and Kaidou still has 27 pieces.

The head of CP0 complains about how their trade partner (Orochi) is dead, and that the banquet has turned into war. But after Doflamingo's fall, the clash between Kaidou and the Worst Generation is inevitable. He also says that if it turns out that 2 of the 4 Yonkou fall together in this fight, the future of the world will be completely unpredictable.

But they don't believe the samurai can win, since this battle won't end even if they take out Kaidou or Big Mom. They also have to deal with the executives (Ookanban). If they are not defeated, the samurai forces can be easily annihilated.

As he narrates, we see Franky and Sasaki fighting, Sanji looking panicked with blood on his head, Nami, Usopp and Tama doing something together, Ulti running, Jinbe fighting and Yamato preparing to fight with Momonosuke and Shinobu behind her. The head of CP0 ends his talk.

CP0: "Just crush each other as much as possible, pirates."

Cut back to the roof of Onigashima. Before Luffy, Law and Kid, Kaidou finally transforms into his human-beast form (or hybrid form). We see his silhouette standing in the smoke with Big Mom next to him. Kaidou's hybrid form is huge, like twice as tall as Big Mom.

Kaido: "Hey, Linlin! This is getting pretty fun!! Worororo!!"

Big Mom: "Mamamama! Yeah, Kaidou!! I'm feeling exactly the same thing!!"

End of chapter. No break next week

T.D.A

Zoro: Wait wait, don't... Eat my captain!! Santouryuu...

Kaidou: Hm? The identity of that haki is!!

Zoro: Kokujou Ootatsumaki!!!

*Killer says something but it's cut off*

Big Mom: That brat... Managed to cut Kaidou!!!

Kaidou: Aah, that worked(meaning that it hurt him), I see... Is that Oden's Katana!? To think that you would try to compete with me with a tornado, worororo!

- translation by ivaannom

Dellinger

Charismatic Awesome
Kid : What the hell is that form...?
Luffy : Kaidou...?
Law : Is that his hybrid (i.e. human-beast) form?
Kaidou : Hey....Linlin!
Kaidou : This is pretty fun....!! Wororororo!!
Linlin : Ma~mahahahaha!! the same thought also just crossed my mind!!

T.D.A

Zoro : Wait! Wait ! Don't eat ...
Zoro : My captain!!
Zoro : Santoryu!

Kaido : hm ??
Kaido : This form of haki!!

Zoro : Kujou Ô Tatsumaki!!
Kaido : Uoooo!

Killer : (sorry the picture is cut)

Big Mom : That kid .. He managed to cut Kaido

Kaido : Oh .. i see it's working! That's Oden katana ?
Kaido : To think you challenged me with Tatsumaki, Uerororo

translation by Aknolagon

Furinji Saiga

The One Shadow
- The chapter begins with the Shinuchi Speed.
- Tama has traveled to Onigashima on Speed's ship.
- It seems that the Shinuchi and the Gifters are eating dangos to become allies.
- Franky Vs Sasaki.
- Nami uses the "Thunderlance Tempo" against Ulti.
- Usopp shoots dangos at enemies.
- Black Maria tells Sanji something about Nico Robin (what we see in the picture).
- Bao Huang finds the Red Scabbards with her ability.
- King orders something from Black Maria.
- It seems that in the area where the Red Scabbards which is rescued by Law not only 9 peoples, there are 10 peoples according to Bao Huang.
- That 10th person is helping them.
- There is a break next week.

January

of infinite solutions
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1.004: "Kibi Dango".

In the cover Chopper, a squirrel and a monkey are eating Rumble Ball candies together.

Chapter starts with Speed (the horse Headliner), she's going around Onigashima's castle giving dango to the Gifters, saying dangos are a special recovery medicine from Queen.

A little flashback starts. We can see Tama, she's wanting to go help fight at Onigashima. She wants to see Wanokuni with Momonosuke as Shogun and she doesn't want to be hungry again. So she used Speed's personal ship to go Onigashima, taking Speed, Gazelleman and Daifugou together with her. On the ship, Tama created a huge amount of Kibi Dango.

Cut back to present. We see Gazelleman and Daifugou running around Onigashima's castle and distributing dango to Gifters too.

Cut to Franky Vs. Sasaki fighting. Franky Shougun shoots its "Weapons Left" at Sasaki but the attack doesn't work. Sasaki crashes into Franky Shougun but Franky grabs his horns and throws him.

Franky Shougun is about to shoot another weapon but the Armored Division jumps all over it and grabs its robotic arms and legs. These Gifters are very strong, together they manage to hold Franky Shougun still while Sasaki is charging again.

But suddenly Usopp, Nami, Tama, and Komachiyo run into the scene followed by an army of Gifters who are now on their side. Franky uses this chance to get away, so Sasaki crashes into the Armored Division instead.

Ulti and Page One (that are following Usopp and Nami) shout that these Gifters have betrayed them. Sasaki is confused on why they betrayed them. Ulti jumps at Komachiyo, but Nami uses her "Thunder Lance=Tempo" to stop Ulti. The attack hits Ulti directly and she falls to the ground.

Nami: "This isn't enough to stop her. I need a stronger thunder!!"

Usopp uses "Hissatsu: Kibi Dango Star" to shoot dango into the Gifters' mouths, turning Sasaki's Armored Division into their allies. Sasaki is confused why his troops turned against him, Franky takes this chance to attack.

Franky Shougun uses a new attack called "Fran Blade: Victory V Flash". With a sword that emits light, Franky Shougun slashs Sasaki. The attack hits Sasaki directly and blood comes out.

Cut to Black Maria and Sanji. Sanji defeats all of Black Maria's male subordinates but he wouldn't touch the female ones, so Black Maria manages to catch him in her spider web.

Black Maria tells Sanji to shout for Robin, and her subordinate with eye-marked paper will send his voice all over the castle to lure Robin to Black Maria. She says Kaidou ordered her to take Nico Robin alive. Robin will be injured to the point that she can't escape and will kept alive until Kaido finishes using her.

Sanji: "Don't you dare underestimate Nico Robin!!"

Back to the Live Stage, Boa Huang announces that one of her spies (a rat with eye-marked paper) has found the Red Scabbards. They are lying unconscious in a room in the castle's keep. King is still busy (we see him receiving the report but can't see who he's fighting) so he orders someone to go and kill the samurai immediately.

Black Maria replies that she will go and do it herself, since the room is connected directly to her floor.

Bao Huang: "Hurry up, but beware! There are "10 people" in that room!
I can't see clearly because it's too dark...
but there's someone else in there, trying to help the samurai!!"

In the room, we see a silhouette of a mysterious person tending to Kinemon's wound. The person is normal size (half of Kinemon's size). We see the side of his/her face and the nose/mouth shape make it seems like that person is a female (or maybe young male).

The person is grinding his/her teeth and looks like there're tears dropping from his/her eyes.

End of chapter. Break next week.

T.D.A

More info from Lebrent:

Sanji is hanging bloodied & unconscious on a cross (Spider Web cross) ... until Black Maria tickles his chin and wakes him up

3 pages of the chapter focus on Sanji/Black Maria, 1 King/Bao Huang, 1 on Scabbards, everything else is Nami, Franky, Kibi Dango, Usopp Tama, Speed, Sasaki etc

T.D.A

Thanks to Korean Leaks and Redon
Arigatou Gozaimasu~

- Chapter 1.005: "Demon Girl"
- Black Maria urges Sanji to call Robin.
- Those who have the paper with the drawn eye can share images and sounds.
- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.
- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"
- We see the reaction of several characters to Sanji's call thanks to those who have the paper with the eye drawn.
- Nami laments the situation saying that her rival is a woman.
- Robin attacks Black Maria with a gigantic hand.
- Brook rescues Sanji by freezing Black Maria's web.
- Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!"
- The animals that have the paper with the drawn eye are Kaidou's spies, but they are not real animals, they are cyborgs.
- Kaidou's subordinates discover Yamato.
- Jack is going to kill the Red Scabbards.
- Black Maria Vs. Robin and Brook at the end of the chapter.
- No break next week.

Last edited:

Tenma

hindsight is 2020
Summary by redon

Chapter 1.005: "Devil Child".

In the cover, Katakuri shares donuts and milk with some kittens.

Black Maria needs to hurry and goes to kill the Red Scabbards, so she orders Sanji to call Nico Robin already. The entrance to the 3rd floor is already covered in Black Maria's web so, as soon as Nico Robin comes near, she'll be trapped and shot by Black Maria's subordinates.

Black Maria puts on a knuckle and starts punching Sanji, but Sanji says nothing. Black Maria's subordinates become moved by Sanji's defiance, saying he must be enduring it for the sake of his nakama.

Sanji: "Stop! Give me one second to say something!"

Black Maria's subordinates: "Ohhhh!!
He's going to say something cool like "Go to hell!" then be willing to die for his crew's sake."

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"
Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

Nami: "Good grief...!! The enemy must be a woman then."

Usopp notices that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with eye-marked paper in the face.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

Black Maria gets angry and is about to punch Sanji again. But Robin's gigantic hand appears and slaps Black Maria. Robin gets an awesome entrance in the banquet room.

Robin: "I've been in an evil organization for quite a long time.
When my friend gets hurt, my "Demon Side" tends to come out!"

It's revealed that Brook has frozen all Black Maria's webs, so Robin could enter into the floor without getting trapped. Brook then freezes Sanji's web and frees him.

Black Maria: "Stop “Black-Leg”!! I won't let you go!"

Robin: "Are those your last words?"

Robin then turns and winks at Sanji.

Robin: "Thank you for asking for my help!! I'm happy you did."
Kaidou's men know now that they are hiding in this room and are breaking in. So Yamato and Shinobu fight through them together while Momonosuke is hiding in Yamato's shirt.

Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room. He wishes to settle his old grudge with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, and Raizou. Jack tells Black Maria via communication signal that he'll do this himself. The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a “Tobiroppo”.

Cut to Black Maria, she's preparing to fight Robin and Brook. Black Maria tooks of her kimono revealing a tattoo on her back with the word 女難 (trouble with women) She's wielding a massive weapon, a long stick that has a Wanyūdō (a flaming cartwheel with a demons' head) at the edge.

Black Maria: "Nico Robin! Your life will be now in Kaidou-sama's hand!!"

Robin: "I'd rather die!!!"

End of chapter

Top Bottom