1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece Spoiler Archive

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by Memos, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

2. MO Well-Known Member

Mjosgard: My apologies! As a CD, I feel shame about this. Please forgive us.
    Mjosgard: and leave the princess alone, you idiot.
    Mjosgard: My apologies to all the people here. An idiot brings scary things to this social place...
    Mjosgard: I guess you must forget me, Neptune. But I owe a big debt to the Ryuuguu Kingdom. I'm waiting for this day to come, the day when you guys come here.
    Mjosgard: I'm the stupid CD who arrived Ryuuduu Kingdom 10 years ago.
    Mjosgard: I was admonished by Otohime and became a human thanks to her. I will support you with my best.

3. MO Well-Known Member

5. Kinjin Silver Bullet

Switzerland
    Chapter is out on PowerManga because jaiminisbox is down.

Also:

6. San Juan Wolf They're even better when you're dead

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  7. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

8. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

Shirahoshi's bruises disappear using Masherry's powers.
    Mjosgard promises to stay by Shirahoshi's side during the conference and to take full responsibility if any fights happen.

Pell comes running to Vivi and apologizes for not being with her. Cobra is reading a certain letter for Fujitora, and he, Fujitora, and King Riku are having a discussion.

The Queen of the Sorube Kingdom, Conney, arrives at the Celestial Dragon door at Pangaea Castle where she is stopped from entering. Roswald arrives in order to attend to urgent business after Charlos returned and informed him of the incident. Roswald is riding on Kuma, the present Shichibukai, former Revolutionary Army commander, and former King of the Sorube Kingdom. Kuma is rented out as an unrivaled slave.

9. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

A mysterious figure is looking at the photos of Luffy, Shirahoshi, Vivi and B.B.
    the person sits on the throne and is called Im-Sama by the Gorosei.
    The Gorosei ask Im to tell them who is the next light that should be erased from history.

10. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

Underground
    ?: Calm down Sabo!
    S: is that all a comrade means to you!? That kind hearted Kuma!!
    Morley: I understand how you feel. I feel the same. Kuma san can’t be left like that. That’s why we came here.
    K: But even if we release him, he won’t be as he was before.
    M: But to let Kuma chan’s life be a sacrifice to the WG is!
    L: He’s formerly a king of an affiliated country so they’re showing him off.
    S: We won’t fail. We’ll succeed... or die.

11. Marcelle.B StrawFittedPirateボス Super Moderator

The gates are opened for Charlos, which is used by Conney, who is really Bonney, to infiltrate in. She resolves reaching her target after seeing Kuma's tragic state.

Sabo, Morley, Lindbergh, and Karasu infiltrate underground using Lindbergh's ability. They act to not leave with out rescuing Kuma, who was made an example of due to being a former member nation's king.

And then the day of Reverie.
    The Five Elders are suspicious of Cobra, who inquired for an audience, and think that a one great purge is needed if the long-lasting balance of the world can not be protected.

A mysterious person tears up the bounty posters of Luffy and Blackbeard, pierces a picture of Shirahoshi with a sword, and gazes ponderingly at a picture of Vivi. This person sits in the Empty Throne and is called Imu-sama by the Five Elders. The Five Elders wish to learn if there is a light that Imu would like erased from history.

End

12. MO Well-Known Member

Gorosei: It seems the conference has begun. The king of Alabasta, Cobra has requested a meeting with us.
    Gorosei 2: The Nefertari family decided to remain in the lower world 800 years ago. But their bloodline is that of the First 20 Families.
    G3: In other words, they are traitors.
    G4: Has he realised something? Let's hope he doesn't complicate matters.
    G5: Big Mom and Kaido (illegible) It's been 2 years since the Summit War and yet the waves are still unstoppable.
    Glasses: We cannot protect the balance of the world forever. So now it seems we must conduct one big purge.
    Kneeling person: Im-sama... [illegible]

13. Seraphoenix Kaladin Stormblessed

Chapter 908: Curtain Rises on Reverie

Mysgard says if the Merfolk do end up in a fight he'll take responsibility. Vivi asks for Cobra, but Pell explains he got a letter and is discussing something with Fujitora and King Riku.

The leader of the Solbe Kingdom is a little old lady named Koni, and she tries to pass through the gate of Pangea but isn't let through. Meanwhile they're trying to rush Saint Charloss through because of his injuries and Rosewald who heard of what happened came running down immediately.

Koni runs for it when Rosewald shows up, and it's revealed she's Bonney who aged herself up to look old.

Rosewald comments on how Mysgard has no slaves of his own, and is a weirdo sort of like Homing 30 years ago --the whole Donquihote family is nuts in his opinion.

He's riding on the "undefetable" slave Kuma. Kuma's info box says he's currently a Shichibukai but used to be a part of the revolutionary army and the former king of Solbe kingdom. They're renting him out as a slave and Bonney sees this reducing her to tears, and she resolves to stick with her mission, and she'll never forgive them for doing this to Kuma.

Meanwhile the Revolutionaries are underground and Sabo hears of this and is angry they'd do something to their gentle ally Kuma.

Karasu comments that even if they take Kuma back there's no way to return him to what he once was...

Lindberg comments that this is what happens to even the strongest folks who oppose "God" referring to Kuma.

The Tenryuubito are located near Marine HQ and have CP0 here as well! If they screw up....

Sabo says there are no screwups, and either they succeed or die.

The kings talk amongst themselves about Big mom's near assassination, and how Kaidou is next on Luffy's radar. Elizabello laughs agreeing when they say that Luffy is causing big things to happen.

They gather around the table in an impressive spread and the meeting begins.

As that begins the Gorosei make their way down to a meeting called by Cobra and wonder if he suspects something.

"The Nefeltari clan...800 years ago they were the one clan of the "first 20" bloodlines to stay below. So in short they are traitors."

Meanwhile in the castle of Pangea in a place called the "Flower room" the mysterious person with the giant straw hat from weeks to go is summoned, and they're called "Im-sama"

Despite the throne supposing to be empty Im sama stands before it and the Gorosei kneel to them, asking if there is a light in history they would like extinguished.

"The peace/equality of the world has to must be upheld eternally."

"So then a grand cleansing must once again occur".

End.

One Piece on break next week.

14. Kinjin Silver Bullet

Switzerland
  15. B Rabbit OL's Best

Egypt, Argentina, Iran