1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Onegai Teacher.

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Dannyz, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Dannyz Hinata Fanboy

Wow! I just finished watching all of the episodes in one sitting. I must say i am very impressed. It was the epitome of a true love story. I loved the characters and the storyline a lot. but what really impressed me was the art. Haha well if cannot tell by now, i really enjoyed it :amuse . I looked a dozen pages back and did not see any threads about this anime so i thought i would make one up. i am sure that i am very very late to the punch and this anime was talked to death in some other thread. but it is new to me, and i wanna see if you guys agree with me about this really well done, fantastic anime.

Tags:
  2. Kagalli Off-duty Fanart Hunter

Its been a while since I've seen all the episodes but I did like it alot when I watched it at the time. :)

3. FeaDer inlove with natsuki

An epitome of a "true love story"?? oh cmonnnnnnn
    its some weird kid that founds out an alien spaceship which happens to belong to an extremly hot female alien which also has a hot mom and a weird sister and she from some reason! fells in love with,it does feel like whatever his name was,was the only male(even tho i bealive him to be a girl) she ever saw'i mean cmon,that stupid kid with the glasses thats even afraid to kiss u for like 7 episodes,find someone else,seek out the cartoon me if u do. =)
    tho i realy thought she was very cute even for an anime character.
    natsuki still has my animated heart. <3

4. NinjaJedi007 d[-_-]b

I love this series and it was short and sweet. Seeing the relationship between Kei and Mizuho was great. Seeing all of the relationships were all interesting I thought. Light-hearted and romantic... just how I like it.

5. Dr. Obvious Active Member

This show was awesome, I was a pure action anime fan until I saw this (I heard someone talking about how bad they wanted to see the next episode so I gave it a download). I'm not the kind of person that likes talking about love stories and such, but this show was awesome. I'd recommend it to everyone who hasn't seen it, you're missing out BIG TIME if you haven't! 9.8/10

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I dunno. I just couldn't like this series. It was just too...out there for me. The story that is. I dunno, I'm weird like that I guess.

7. Nekomimi ~2nd Division Captain~

Oh wow...yea very, very old thread...ummm...Heh well ive said most of what ive wanted to since I last saw the series, but it was very good and pretty funny. I kindof hated the lead guy, but all of the "side" characters where superb. :amuse

8. Shadowscar Rock Lee pwns all!

I watch it a while and recently read the manga and thought that it was good even if she was an alien.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  9. Nekomimi ~2nd Division Captain~

Kindof random to put up but whatever...One of my favorite pics of Mizuho heh.

Enjoy. :wink

10. Dannyz Hinata Fanboy

wow, i made this thread many a months ago. back then i had only watched maybe a dozen or so anime. but even after watching hundred anime since, onegai teacher is still one of the best i have seen. the sequel onegai twins is also a good anime that i would suggest you guys watch if you liked the original.

11. Shadowscar Rock Lee pwns all!

I have senn Onegai Twins and thought it was as goog as Onegai Teacher.

12. NinjaJedi007 d[-_-]b

I don't know if I'd say Please Twins was better. Both were fantasitc, don't get me wrong, but there was something about Please Teacher that did it for me. Maybe it was because there were multiple romances at the same time. Watching pretty much all of the characters find romance made me feel so good!

13. syfer Member

Almost everybody tells me that this anime is great so i downloaded it via torrent.
    The probleme is : it is not subbed so , even if i can perfectly understand written english , i can't do the same with speaking english :(
    So, if someone could give me a link where i could download subs or direct download episodes subbed ( it took me 3weeks to get the 13episodes without subs , i'd prefer not to wait anothers 3 weeks:p , but if you only have torrents , i'll try to be patient :( )from , it would make me very happy to discover this anime smile-big

14. Demitrix Member

Anyone seen onegai teacher? ive seen abit of it and im wondering if anyone knows about it, all i know of it is that a alien takes form of a nice looking woman and begins a life as a teacher and gets in loved with a student and marries him and lives in secret. ( please correct me if im wrong. )

15. Nico Active Member

Please use the Anime Achrive Thread or the search button to find a thread on a anime series. There is already a Onegai Teacher thread on these forums. Use the thread to find it eaiser. =D

OnegaiTeacher Thread

Edit:Wrong link. >_>

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  16. S.o.L I Kill To Justify

If you haven't noticed this is the same thread in the archives. Please pay attention and stop trying to act like a Moderator.

17. Nico Active Member

I was not and I just linked the wrong thread. >_>

18. Narutofanboy161 Yuki's #1 Fan

19. nyu i love her

i know please twins is out and it says its the second season or something like that. so does anyone think there will be a third one.

20. Wesley Guess who it is!?

21. Finvarra Forgotten Shadow

hmm I rather liked Onegai Twins (please twins). Well everyone has there own opions.

Both Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins had one OVA, no next series.

There was a disk thing relaised caled Onegai Friends, but thats it.

So far no news of anouther Onegai anything.