1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

OnePunch Man Tier List

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by That Background Character, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Toratorn Active Member

Yeah, I got the fractional scaling bit. I was more cranky about scaling to the ship durability, but whatever.

2. Bad Wolf Member

Hi everyone, just a quick question, how canon is the OPM anime? Usually here the original source is the main canon but was the author involved with the making of the anime?

3. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

alternate canon. You simply specify if you want to use the anime or not.

4. Juub R.I.P.

Honestly this is really irritating. Scaling is hard. Saitama keeps killing the strongest ones off. :/

Elder Centipede probably should be upgraded. Genos, Bang and Bomb(who are equal i think) couldn't take him down and apparently if Saitama hadn't shown up, he would have killed the three of them.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. That Background Character Member

I can finally put Bomb on the list, also I think Bomb is equal to Bang normally, but Bang has that breathing technique.
    Even though Phoenix man said that's only Blast, King, Tatsumaki, and Metal Knight should fight Elder Centipede, I think Bang could still kill it in the end. I don't think Phoenix had full knowledge on how strong Elder and Bang.
    Elder grew stronger in the middle of the fight and Bang was going to go all out at the end.

6. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Bomb > Bang according to: source

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

8. Juub R.I.P.

Yeah not sure we take Murata’s word as gospel. Still better than nothing though.

Off-topic but seems One is quite the power level geek.

9. Crimson Dragoon Moonlight

it's awfully nice of him to weigh in on the Boros vs Garou matter

10. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

I dont have a problem with Bomb being stronger, hes just never really portrayed that way? Bang basically always takes the lead and Bomb was near useless during the MA invasion. It took 2 Dragon class monsters going full on to take him out, but Bomb barely gets a panel dedicated to him going down.

If we see more Bomb strutting his stuff im fine with it, i do like Bang more personally though.

11. Toratorn Active Member

Comparing their performances against Elder Centipede, it seems Genos is quite more powerful than Metal Bat.

12. Mabel Gleeful Mage

Metal Bat was already screwed up when he faced Elder Centipede if I recall correctly.

13. Toratorn Active Member

Unless you count a discount version of Elder Centipede damaging him a little before the fight, most of the damage he received was only after the EC battle.

And considering Metal Bat only gets stronger the more he is battered, I don't think that counts as a point anyway.

14. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Serious Metal Bat >>> Genos. He cant beat down Dragon class monsters, Genos cant.

15. Toratorn Active Member

Metal Bat could barely even scratch Elder Centipede's face with Dragon Trashing, Genos gored the face of more powerful version of Elder Centipede, broke its tooth and was fast enough to dodge its attacks, while all Metal Bat did was getting beat up. He is more tanky, that's for sure, but Genos is definitely faster and stronger.

Genos performed better against improved EC, that much is obvious.

16. Juub R.I.P.

Yeah upgraded Genos might be stronger than Metal Bat now but it depends if they still follow the plot of the webcomic. If Genos still ends up being useless in the MA arc, then Metal Bat should still be above him.

17. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Metal Bat with fighting spirit can kill dragon class monsters. that alone is better than Genos' feats. Fucking up his face and breaking a tooth is nothing.

Metal Bat was raring to fight EC when he got knocked away

18. Toratorn Active Member

Yeah, it's nothing. But Metal Bat couldn't do even that. And Genos fought an upgraded EC too.

Oh and yeah, considering that "dragon" ranges from "weakass monster that gets overpowered by Puri-Puri Prisoner (Melzalgard)" to "can literally solo all S-Class heroes", the fact that Metal Bat can kill dragons is absolutely meaningless.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 10:14 AM
  19. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Didnt Chaos already beat you down about this shit before? im really tired of debating you on this, ONE said Metal Bat wouldve made a difference in the MA fights, where dragon class monsters punked Genos like Garbage.

20. rborges01 Active Member

Metal bat still wasn't at full fighting spirit when he fought elder centipede. The fight was interrupted and thanks to Garou damaging him it made Metal Bat even stronger than he was at that time.

21. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

that wasn't full power metal bat

22. Toratorn Active Member

Yeah, in web-comic version. We have yet to see what happens in manga. And seeing how Genos is already doing better than MB, I doubt Genos will be as useless in Monster Association raid. Besides, he was able fight off Black Sperm pretty well, so he wasn't that much irrelevant.

23. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Gums bit his arm off with ease. Black Sperm is >>>>> Gums

24. Juub R.I.P.

As I said, it depends how the MA Arc plays out. The webcomic was released ages ago and One may have changed the plot a good bit and it's not like Genos being competitive there would completely alter the story. As it stands Genos did extremely well against Elder Centipede and by hype, it seems this guy ranks with the likes of Gouketsu. If Genos still ends up being fodder in the MA Arc then yeah, Metal Bat should still be ranked above. If he ends up causing some damage, then obviously, One decided to power him up for the manga.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 2:59 PM
  25. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

Metal Bat is still clearly > him. Genos cant kill Dragon class monsters on his own yet, MB can and he made EC grunt in pain and lash out with MB casually standing up after, shows MB is closer to Centipede than Genos. And that MB wasnt even close to Max fighting spirit.

26. Juub R.I.P.

Perhaps. It entirely depends how well Genos performs against the MA. He's likely gonna get another upgrade as well. For now Metal Bat gets the benefit of the doubt.

Sucks Gouketsu got killed off. I want him to fight Bang.

27. Haro Dude...photon's....

Metal bat didn't get to finish his fight with EC anyway

also it seems the reason Bang and bomb struggled with EC is via their AOE being kinda shit.

and damn Garou is pretty fucking insane on how much of a beating he can take.

28. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

EC took their best attack to the face and they were nearly wiped after it. Maybe Bang and Blast going all in like Bang was about to before King helped could kill him. But as of right now EC is > Bang.

Garou starting to transform in this chapter was awesome though