• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Opinions on solo leveling?

Kaoriisabae

I really wanna to read solo leveling,after seeing how highly rated it's.so what the special about?also,I've also seen many people saying it has uninteresting plot.

Naisutime

Amazing art and mediocre plot.

It's a good read if you have spare time and just want to be entertained. If your spare time is limited, I'd probably read something else.

Akira1993

Pretty enjoyable series with decent simple plot, it isn't something new but somehow doesn't bore you for some reason.

If you are fan of an entertaining RPG simple power fantasy style of story or a gamer, then it is for you.

It attract a lot of attention mainly because of that.

Last edited:

Vengarl

Berserker
Plot is basically:
-team of hunters enters a gateway
-gateway turns out to be way above their skill
-team gets steamrolled by monsters
-MC comes back from training to massacre the monsters with the shadows of the monsters he massacred last time
-everyone is amazed
-rinse and repeat

But its entertaining enough

Akira1993

Plot is basically:
-team of hunters enters a gateway
-gateway turns out to be way above their skill
-team gets steamrolled by monsters
-MC comes back from training to massacre the monsters with the shadows of the monsters he massacred last time
-everyone is amazed
-rinse and repeat
That and also going back to the source of where he started.

Sloan

Supa Stacka
I thought it was pretty boring. Tried my best to get into it since so many people were hyping it, read about 28 chapters and dropped it.

Sassy

☆"Ain't you a fiesty one."☆
It's a hit and mix for people I've seen. But I really enjoy it. Sure it's about the MC getting powerful each chapter in that you're like wtf how's he getting so good?

But overall is enjoyable. And the artwork is fucking beautiful, I think that's what has me hooked the most is the artwork itself. Such divine beauty.

NotTommy

I enjoy it but I feel as though it's kinda overrated. Amazing art and fights but most of the characters don't get development or are really even characters at all. It's hyped up as a great series but it's pretty much just hype, an mc that people think is cool that has a power that allows him to grow stronger than the villains right before they even show up. I hear it's more than halfway through the source material so atleast it'll wrap up it's story within a year or a few.

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
The beginning is really fantastic, but it lost me after a while. The protagonist becomes less interesting as the series progresses, and while that might be intentional (in a sense; losing his humanity as he gets stronger, that sort of thing), that doesn't necessarily mean it works. That said, if you're just after a fun power fantasy about a strong guy kicking all the ass the other strong guys are unable to kick, then it might scratch that itch.

Akira1993

I enjoy it but I feel as though it's kinda overrated. Amazing art and fights but most of the characters don't get development or are really even characters at all. It's hyped up as a great series but it's pretty much just hype, an mc that people think is cool that has a power that allows him to grow stronger than the villains right before they even show up. I hear it's more than halfway through the source material so atleast it'll wrap up it's story within a year or a few.
Well, it is called Solo Leveling for a reason. And his power has his own conciousness which send him quests before facing said enemies to prepare him, it is self aware.

NotTommy

Well, it is called Solo Leveling for a reason. And his power has his own conciousness which send him quests before facing said enemies to prepare him, it is self aware.
Yeah, at the very least it's that. It also seems like the plot is getting more serious so we'll see more from it.

Top Bottom