1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orange Range

Discussion in 'Music Department' started by De Monies, Jun 8, 2005.

1. De Monies

hey ive bin listenin to a bit or Orange Range (naruto opening song artist) but yer they're pretty awesum - does anyone have any of their lyrics translated into english?? or any idea where i can get them :p - many thanks :D
    some songs i want the english lyrics for:
    Locolotion
    Michishirube
    Chest
    Hana
    Asterix

Last edited: Jun 8, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Ryu

Translation for Michishirube ^^
    Translation for Hana ^^

Was all I could find atm.. I'll keep looking =D

3. Aruarian

Orange Range never made a Naruto opening, they made the third ending, 'Viva Rock!'. How ever, they did make Bleach 1st ending 'Asterix'. I'm not a big fan of them, I find them to pop >.>

4. De Monies

oh yer sorry - i got asterix and viva rock too mixed up - yer but i think they're awesum :p i think its just a phase i'm going through - ive never really listened to japanese music before and it's all new and exciting haha..

5. theoneandonly

yes i love orange range and the song "Asterisk" and the album "Musiq"

6. foxStick

Asterisk would be the first Bleach opening :amuse

7. NaraShikamaru

hmm its sorta weird. Im a HUGE pop hater and i only like rock,punk,metal ect. (hence been a skater) but i actually like some pop music thats japanese...I dont really know why

8. De Monies

i just recently downloaded thier album musiq - i love the first few songs (i already had them on my pc) but some of the others get a bit monotinous.. and the same but i still like it - i jus hav a short attension span :laugh

9. sunshine and gasoline

I find them Japanese Linkin Park, and I hate Linkin Park.

10. De Monies

i dont really like linken park.. well i cant stand them really but its ok wen im watching like an amv cuz the focus is less on the song :p but i dont think they're like them

11. Lammy

I liked Asterisk by Orange Range but I listend to their 2 albums and... it didn't gel too much with me. Didn't like :\ You can get some translated lyrics and over assortments at ...

12. skmt999

Is any of the rest of their stuff as cool as the Nartuo opener? I've seen the albums on sale at a couple of import places, but I haven't been brave enough to get any. Don't want to end up wasting my money that could go to getting import games.

13. SHINO_bugs

Yeah, their song Kirikirimai is really good, and...hmmm.....Hana is a nice slower song. But if you want something more rock-like, like Viva Rock, Kirikirimai is my suggestion. OH! Shanghai Honey is pretty up-beat and Mission Impoppible has a good chorus but kinda sucky verses

14. Lammy

I thought I'd like Orange Range based on the stuff of Bleach and Naruto but aint my thing. They definately seem more like a singles band to me, their album just didn't gel. My suggestion is you download an album and see if ya like rather than spend ya cash.

They must be pretty good in most people's eyes though, they won some MTV JP awards o_o

15. skmt999

Strange.

Well, do you know where I can dowlnoad some, then? If it's as hit-and-miss as all that, I'd almost prefer having someone hand me their favorites from the bunch so I don't have to sift through so much.

16. ghostgal

I liked viva rock (downloaded it out of somewhere before even deciding to read naruto o_O) and asterisk is really cool too. (I liked the viva rock naruto video )

17. Lammy

You've been Pimped ;)

18. SHINO_bugs

Well, I have the mp3's for the ones I mentioned. If you wanna email me at , I can see if I can send them to you. The ones I have are mostly their best songs.

And, yeah, they do release mostly singles, but, like, their album 1st Contact, which is better than Musiq, has everything on it sold in singles as well as the album. I'm not sure about the stuff on Musiq, though.

19. ItachiUchihaAnbu

Shanghai Honey is the best song by them, I say.

20. SHINO_bugs

I still think Kirikirimai and Viva Rock are the best, but I love Shanghai Honey cuz it's all upbeat and everything. It always puts me in a good mood ^_^

21. De Monies

i really like thier song 'chest' - im not sure if that is wat its actually called or if it is a translation but its good. but i have one of their albums.. i think its musiq and they have a few good songs on it but the second half of the album is kinda crap but i still listen to it anyway - it mite grow on me

22. Efraim Longstocking

I want the full version of Asterisk but I can't find it ... :/

23. SHINO_bugs

I have the full version. Just email me (darkpurity90@yahoo.com). I'll send it if you want.

24. Shinoda_Ex

Orange Range is awesome. Asterisk, Viva Rock, Fever, they all rock. Has anyone heard the Romantic V. of Asterisk? I think it's better than the original.

You can find it at bleachsp.com <- it's spanish (yes, it's a good thing I took spanish for three years) and you have to register.

25. Kyuubi_Xx

I like Orange Range. :amuse Kirikirimai, Chest, Asterisk, Shanghai Honey and Viva Rock are my favorite songs.

26. SHINO_bugs

Oh! Btw, for all those who like Kirikirimai, have you heard that there's gonna be a remix of it on the Fantastic Four SoundtracK? XD I'm so happy!

27. black zabuza

hi!
    this time i wanna see, wath do you think about orange range, they are really cool!

by the way, have you ever hear the songs of bleach?

if any one have de translation of "thank you" by home made kazoku, please share with me well see ya!

28. sunshine and gasoline