1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Original character contest

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Kellogem, May 7, 2018.

1. Kellogem Well-Known Member

So I heard there was an original character creating contest maybe in 2016 and the winners characters - Bubblegirl and the centipede guy - made it to the manga.

What I'd like to ask is does anyone know if this is going to be a regular thing, like they would keep doing these contests like every other year, or it was a one time only thing? And if they would announce another one, from what source could someone - such as myself - hear about it? cause Im afraid I'd miss it, and I'd like to enter if I'd know about it.

Thx.

BTW if someone would happen to have some original characters and feel like it, can post it here, so maybe if nobody knows anything about the official contest this thread still wouldnt be a total waste.

2. Courier Six Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    First I ever heard of such contest.