1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Orihime, Good or EVIL

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Predator, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Predator Want Some Candy?

Alright,
    Orihime=Good or Bad Girl? Or, is it sakura's theory that she will become an arrancar and far for Ulqui?

as u can see here, she says that they shouldnt have come to save her... WTF is up with that? Did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or more importantly... was it Aizen's bed? O.o

From the pic, she does not want them to come and from the other ones... just didnt wanna post them... cuz she is like "WHY WHY WHY"... Discuss. U think she wants to be save? U think she wants to be all cool in arrancar form? Think she has a go for Ulqui? ETC...

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Jh1stgen Active Member

The MAIN reason why she went to HM is bc she didnt want her friends to get hurt~ And for them to come, their safety is NOT guarentee ... she is not evil ~ Still the same Orihime.. for now (if she turns into a Hollow->Arrancur)

3. Predator Want Some Candy?

Or is she? what will happen once Rukia shows up with Ichigo?
    Rukia & Ichi: We are here to save u
    Inoue: *looks at rukia.* O.O
    Rukia: >>
    Inoue: Oh Ulqui!!!
    Ulqui walks in and Ichi and co are like WTF
    Ulqui: Yes?
    Inoue: *Smiles at Rukia* Kill the B!TCH!!!

>>... I can see that coming

I can see what ur saying... but we have not seen what Inoue has been up to... besides heal Grims arm and look outside from her room

4. Jh1stgen Active Member

That would be the best thing that wil happen to Bleach ... more fanarts of Orihime (if she has mask :spaz)

5. Sena Kobayakawa Girls are: Yoona, HyunA

Hmmmmm...funnyy...I agree with you.

6. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Hahahahaha no...

Orihime is a good person who merely gets too down on herself. She would never join the bad guys, and the only reason she would do anything would be to try and keep Ichigo and the others from being hurt. Why people think Orhime even has the capacity for evil is beyond me.

Remember how she had the ability to kill Jiroubou, but she couldn't because she 'lacks killer intent'. Orihime is the type of person who simply doesn't want to harm anyone. She's about as evil as Hanatarou.

7. Jh1stgen Active Member

But if she turned hollow, then it wouldnt matter ~ Just like her brother ... despite her personality right now, it will all change if her soul gets eaten, then if she becomes an arrancur ...that would be teh smex

8. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

orihime has a reality marble. ppl with those kinds of abilities are stubborn beyond belief with how they live their lives and the way they think. she won't become evil no matter what because by definition she is a good person.

9. Jh1stgen Active Member

But Orihime revealed that she can be jealous = hate ... jealous of Rukia's influence towards Ichigo ~ All the more reason that she has the capability of having an evil personality~

Beside i think it will really beneifit her as a character in the Bleach community~ Ichigo, Chado, and Ishida have improved, while Orihime hasnt. Sure her power is being recognized, but she still isnt that much of a popular character~

10. norul3z Hyuuga Neiji

that would nvr happen ..

11. Snakety69 Ding! Check Please

I have a feeling Orihime is gonna become a little psychotic during this arc.

12. kumagoro_usagi Hef's Personal Glomper

Errr what?

Are you clearly forgetting Orihime spent a month with Rukia and thus in all practiticality formed a bond with her? Why then will she freak out when she sees her mentor moreso one she was meant to meet up with previously becuase of jealousy? She already understood in chapter 167 the level of bond between Rukia and Ichigo and was only upset becuase she couldn't connect with him the way Rukia could. Even then she felt terrible about the whole thing and showed she really admired Rukia.

The whole "JEALOUS LOL" scenario is against Orihime's characterisation. She is not Yui and this is not Fushigi Yuugi. And besided that, Ulquilla already mentioned her friends where coming. Rukia is her friend. Goodness knows when people will realise that and stop making their relationship somesort of endless cat fight.

13. Jh1stgen Active Member

So what if she spent a month with Rukia after she admitted it? Orihime has a thing for Ichigo, and if she felt that she was inferior (which she did) to Rukia, it's basically jealousy. It may seem that she now got over it, but who knows, all she mightve done is lock it up deep inside her ... So you cant guarentee anything there buddy

And if character development has to do with anything, if she becomes a Hollow~ That bond with Rukia will not matter ... There isnt a human that never felt jealousy, hate n etc which is the fundamental of what a Hollow is.

Take Orihime's brother as an example, he was a good person while he was a human, but when he became a Hollow, he couldnt do anything bc his dark inner self hated the fact that Orihime was seeing other people rather than him alone.

So if u take that into account, Orihime's dark inner self is Ichigo. And whatever the feelings she felt toward Rukia, that will be more than enough for her to turn into a Hollow

And i dont know who is Yui or Fushgi Yuugi, so cant really relate it with you there

14. kumagoro_usagi Hef's Personal Glomper

The whole point is that if she did she would have built a bond and you can't seem to realise that it was one incident many chapters ago that doesn't relate to the fact she already understands the bonds between those two and still likes him. Her turning jealous now will just make no sense if she already understands their relationship.

Turning "evil" will not matter moreso her jealousy thing was mainly baised on an issue 40 chapters ago when Ichigo was depressed. Dragging something that has already been resolved will not maing any sense expecially if the character in person had already sacrificed her freedom to save her friends. And why would she turn into a hollow?

15. Hiruma The King has Come!

I don't understand. How do you arrancarise a human?

Also, Hinata's Fan clearly doesn't realize Hanatarou is the final villain.

16. Jh1stgen Active Member

The whole point of my agruement is that Orihime is lacking character development~ Ok .. lets say somehow this whole rescue arc was a success, and they leave HM~ Would Orihime as a character be more popular? Hachi and Orihime has the same ability, but Hachi is a Vaziard, so in the end he has more abilities than her, and more potential~

How she become arrancar? Turn hollow, and Azien uses the Hougyoku ~

So unless Orihime gets stronger, i dont really see her that significant in the story, aside from her time manipulation~

Her kind character is pretty weak ... rather, it is boring aside from her funny random comments~ But when it comes to a serious fight, she's in a lower level ~ I dont wanna see Orihime get beaten up, she needs to have some spotlight ..

But if u enjoy watching Orihime lack of development, then sure go ahead

17. Eurys Sustine et abstine

Ah ah, I loled hard.

Anyway, I guess her "Why?" was for dramatic purpose and to once again show how she can't believe they would risk their life for her...

Orihime won't turn evil... but she seems so fragile she could be easily manipulated, especially if she's desesperate and angsting all the time.
    Just imagine if she makes a big mistake (like accidentally killing someone), she may not be able to forgive herself and return to her friends (just speculating here)...
    At the same time, she wants to be stronger by herself. Maybe she'll manipulate the bad guys? (I can dream...)

18. Hiruma The King has Come!

Turn Orihime into a hollow and potentially lose all her 'God' powers?

19. Jh1stgen Active Member

Who said loose her power... Hachi didnt loose his =Pp

20. Hiruma The King has Come!

Hachi GAINED his power when he became a Vaizard. So he didn't have it when he was a Shinigami. But what does this have to do with turning Orihime into a hollow and thus potentially losing her powers?

21. Jh1stgen Active Member

Neither of us can say that since there is no solid evidence ... and isnt it ironic that ONLY hachi has the power?

And there really isnt much distinction of the vaizards except the abilities of their soul slayer ...

And nor can i say that Orihime's power will remain the same, and vice versa~ But it would be unrealistic that she would loose her power when she becomes an arrancar since her pin is like a soul slayer to her~

22. sheetz Member

First of all, making Orihime into a hollow and then an arrancar would mean killing her, which would make Ichigo the most pathetic shounen hero ever. That would be like Naruto failing to prevent Orochimaru from taking over Sasuke's body.

Second of all, even if she were transformed into an arrancar, that doesn't mean she would turn evil. Look at Nell, who doesn't seem to be evil at all.

23. Jh1stgen Active Member

You cant really compare this to Oro taking over sasuke, bc Orihime wont have a body where it is inhabited by two personalities. Orihime will have control of her body ...

And "if" Ichigo and co manages to escape with Orihime, Orihime will still be targeted by Azien bc he knows her ability ... this arc is not where Ichigo and co will beat Azien and the series overs~

So wouldnt it b best for Orihime as a character to stay with the antagonist? Rather than hiding behind ppl's back .. that is too degrading

Yeah the Nell one still bugs me a lot ... xD ~ But honestly, how many more ppl like Nell are we going to see? Hollows are Hollows, they still have to eat right? And what do they eat? Souls ... so Nell really isnt that innocent as u might think

24. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Nell is a weird exception. If Orihime becomes a Hollow or develops an inner Hollow like Ichigo, her second personality will probably be as evil as Ichigo's inner Hollow.

25. sheetz Member

If she is turned into a hollow she will be dead. The point being that Ichigo and Naruto both made solemn vows--Ichigo to protect Orihime, and Naruto to rescue Sasuke. Orihime dying would be the same as Sasuke being taken over by Orochimaru as far as both heros failing to keep their vows.

I don't think Orihime will be rescued, but it's clear that she's gotten plenty strong compared to before. However, if you want to look at someone who will turn "evil" look to Ichigo/Shirosaki. Afterall, it was actually foreshadowed by Ulquiorra that Aizen would be able to make him their pawn.

26. sheetz Member

Exactly how do we know this?

27. Jh1stgen Active Member

True ... if she becomes a Hollow, she will no longer have a human body, so basically she is dead in that way of speaking. But you forget, Urahara has a gigai that can make a death god turn into a human, and it should be the same for an arrancar, right?~ But the only downside is that they loose all their power ... if that happens, it wil prolly be near the end of the serie, or whatnot

but until then, Orihime needs to get stronger~ And no training wont do it, over the month training with Rukia, her offense hasnt been any better bc she doesnt have that killer instinct within her~ And c'mon, she shoots a fly at her opponents ...

Right now, the Espada are that the level of a captain or above .. and we've yet to see the vastroode and full action of the vaizard. So how will Orihime's role will be in the future? Not too bright if you ask me ..

But in terms of the correlation between this and Naruto, Yeah i know what you mean

28. sheetz Member

You're making an awfully big assumption here considering we haven't even seen her use Tsubaki since her training. I would hold off on saying he hasn't gotten any better until we actually see her use him. Besides, if her powers are similar to Hachi, both of them are not offensive oriented anyways. Hachi's main skills are defensive, and so we would expect the same thing from Orihime.

29. Jh1stgen Active Member

You'e also making a big assumption about hachi, he is a Vaizard, which we've yet seen anything from him aside kido's and similar time manipulation ability as Orihime.

Not really a big assumption ... bc Tsubaki is a shooting fly~ What more can you expect from him? Seriously how much can it really affect an espada? I doubt another shot at Yamii would be any different than the first

And Orihime doesnt know kidos, so she is worst than Hachi. Orihime is going to have an awesome role eh? :sarc

30. sheetz Member

I don't know what kido Hachi has used, but his primary skills have been barrier manipulation, and he himself stated that her powers are similar to his, so I'm not making an assumption at all.