1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Orihime is HOT.. Why can't Ichigo see it????

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by mgrace, Sep 20, 2005.

1. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

I'm only up to episode 91,, and Bleach is amazing...

But one thing that is getting to me is Orihime.. She is so beautiful.. much better than timeskip Sakura.... and she is in love with Ichigo... but why can't Ichigo wake up smell the coffee and see her hotness...

Ishida will soon claim her for his own... but man its all to frustrating...

Tags:
  2. ydraliskos minimal

She's not hot, she's freakishly unreal. It's a wonder she can walk.

3. chauronity ビリーバット

Ichigo seems to think her more like her sister, and thus doesn't make any efforts... a friend of a lifetime, he clearly doesn't want to break that connection.

And Rukia's no bad choice either, she's hot too but in completely different way - glamour, delicate, classic-beauty vs. big boobies and thight asses...
    Also Rukia's personality is a lot better than Inoue's, who's too blonde and too dumb (we'll she's actually VERY clever girl and best of her class, but still).

Ishida will get the Nemu (Mayuri's daughter), who's prolly the hottest chick in the whole series (besides Yoruichi). :love

4. Duality Timediver

I think you meant chapter 91 lol.And I agree Orihime has serious feelings for Ichigo but he is just too busy with shinigami problems at first and other stuff later(I won't spoil in case you don't know what happens later) even more serious that doesn't give him time to do relationship with someone.Ishida cares a lot about Orihime but I think its something more than just care considering Ishida's personality.Same for Ichigo and Rukia.I think Ichigo starts to see Rukia as more than just a friend.I will actually like any pairing that is gonna happen in Bleach unlike Naruto where there are some pairings I don't like.

5. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

But really..... Is Ichigo dense... I mean no matter how busy I am I would notice if a hot looking girl like Orihime was showing interest..

She is amazing hahhaa

6. ydraliskos minimal

Now that I think about it better, if he gets it on with orihime, he could have threesomes with her lesbian friend... HMMM

EDIT: I APPROVE!

7. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Now thats taking it too far..... Look Ichigo is a popular boy but I think because he is in love with Rukia that he cant see Orihime fall all over him....

Who better looking Rukia or Orihime???

8. chauronity ビリーバット

As a manly-beast like myself, i gotta answer Orihime (out of those two). So, i prefer Inoue better by the looks, thought Rukia's not that far too.

9. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Imagine having to choose between them.. man.. hard decision but it would come down to if you prefer blondes over brunettes ...

Hmmmmmm

10. Jackal Iscariot Ero-sennin

11. slasher1001 half human,half demon..

you should ask the creator of bleach why ichigo doesn't like orihime,just k:smile-big :smile-big :smile-big kidding seriously i don't know why most of cool guy in anime character doesn't like women or more correctly doesnt like relationship.

12. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Perhaps Ichigo is too concerned with the numerous entities who seem to be trying to kill him every other week?

13. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

no way Ichigo is all about Rukia...

Come on... he doesn't like guys he loves..

14. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

well in the story he's too caught up in gaining power to save rukia (whether it's for some boyish crush...or just to pay his debt for her saving his life)....but I guess ichigo is still too shy (he's still young)... I mean, he actually looked away when yoroichi appeared naked in front of him..how many would do that? :p

15. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Hm, basically everyone in bleach world is uber hot and the main characters 'best' female friend always need to be super hot so that he can realize it later on and make sweet love with each other under the big tree behind the school.

btw, Tsukasa > Anyone else.

16. Low-fi Boy Head in the clouds

'Cos Ichigo's weird about girls. I mean he saw Yoruichi naked and freaked out.

17. k1nj3 Active Member

ichigo is blind.......-....-....-....-....-....-....-...-...-..-.-.-

18. TheMexicanKingVII Shadow Supervisor

I don't know but if some dark hot looking chick popped up in the hot sping naked, ya know I be taggin it from behind.

Seriously since this isn't real life and he is pre-occupied with other problems he doesn't have enough time to pay attention.

19. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Why can't he see that Orihime likes him? - easy. Guys are dense. They simply never see what's in front of them unless they are hit in the head with a 2x4 about it.

I'm betting that as the class Standoffish Tough guy, who protects people - he just hasn't thought about it. It was mentioned that he looks at her kinda like an extra sister, and that's probably pretty close to the mark.

Unless someone out and out TELLS him that Orihime likes him, he's not going to see it.

(I kinda favor Ishida/Orihime anyway, so funny)

20. Low-fi Boy Head in the clouds

Good point mexican king actually, this is manga and I think Kubo would prefer us being more interested in the plot and bad guys (as Ichigo, the hero is probably preoccupied with) instead of Ichigo chasing girls, lol

21. lil-wolf 何これ!

true *nods* this is shounen manga anyways :oh shounenmanga with all love stuff?? +_+ nooooooooooooooooooooooo~!!!

22. Ginnylin Uchiha Yujia

I have always thought that even with Rukia, Ichigo wasnt like 'into her'. He just wanted to repay her because she changed his life. I mean, all of us hope that it will develop into something later on, i mean Rukia definitely has something for him (even if its Kaien related.. ). Anyhow, ichigo probably never noticed that Inoue as a girl (who liked him heaps at that) and only saw her as a classmate/friend/fellow fighter.

Might be some funny love triangles later on.. Ishida x Inoue x Ichigo, Renji v. Rukia x Ichigo.. etc.

23. TEK Akatsuki

Dude, you are so right. If Orihime was all over me, I'd be doing her right now. Yayah!!! ... My point is, Ichigo is a dumbass and I completely agree with you. Ishida will probably "claim" her soon and Ichigo will lose his claim to those titties forever.

24. Ah B Member

Alas, Orihime isn't real. :(

But that's not the point. Ichigo's the type who doesn't realize things until it's either too late or after everybody around him notices it. It's just the way Kubo designed Ichigo to be.

25. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

mgrace: If you really read up to Chapter 91 only, it is much more advisable for you to post in the Society TV. This is Society Library (including all the Bleach story up to the newest reelase), and I'm afraid at some point you might be spoiled by our comments or by the other thread titles in Society Libarary. But if you don't mind .....

I think Ichigo does not notice Orihime's feelings. He likes Rukia, that's what I'm convinced.
    Kubo slips a lot of triangle love couple in the series.
    Or I should say, almost all the people involve in love triangle, especially the main characters.

26. Powerman Well-Known Member

I think that if Orohim were to hit him a few times in the face with ... some pillows ... he'd get the picture so much faster.

27. TEK Akatsuki

I think if Ichigo hasn't got the picture up to now, even that won't help. Ichigo's a dumbass. She could be in his room naked and he wouldn't get the point. Any normal guy would have already got the clue by now. Stupid Ichigo. GET A CLUE!!!

28. Naruto_Heart Member

Perhaps he's impotent?

Any 'normal' guy would definitely have some kinda of 'reaction' to say the least isn't it?

29. Fox_Retainer Along for the ride of life.

Ichigo is a naive, innocent guy when it comes to girls. Despite his tough attitude, he is completely naive when it comes to girls. Yoruichi mentioned this. He's warming up, though, give him time. He's becoming better friends with her, and he'll see it eventually. Either that or he doesn't want to be a pervert like his father. :laugh

30. Barbus New Member

Maybe. It could happen that the size of his zanpakutou is opposite to that of his... er... "Dwarven Hand Cannon". XDXDXDXD